Author Topic: Craig Golias - no one would talk smack to this guy  (Read 63054 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Craig Golias Interview by Luimarco
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2016, 11:03:15 PM »
It's true, I didn't want to believe it either. Not cause she's that hot, but that he actually married he. Wiggs has seen her too, she comes to the gym we train at sometimes.
Couple things, they haven't been together for at least a couple years. And she's MUCH heavier now than the pics posted above. He boobs are cartoonish now, just silly big, and she looks to have a fake ass now too. Google Gizel and her Instagram pops up. It's a good laugh....

:o
T

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2016, 11:19:14 PM »
She got rid of the cock, he got rid of her....

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2016, 11:39:53 PM »
She got rid of the cock, he got rid of her....
would hit

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2016, 11:49:33 PM »
She has an insane number of followers on social media.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2016, 11:54:11 PM »
this looks crazy good
except boobs and hands too big

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2016, 02:06:43 AM »
He sounds like such a nasal dweeb. I thought being on loads of test and shit would deepen your voice. Why do so many bbers have effeminate voices?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2016, 02:23:22 PM »
He sounds like such a nasal dweeb. I thought being on loads of test and shit would deepen your voice. Why do so many bbers have effeminate voices?
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they don't interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremist in everything they do, always looking exaggeratedly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also, boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in their male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately, they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They are not as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they don't know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (MMA, Cars, Weight Lifting, Etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2016, 02:50:02 PM »
^^^^^^^
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they don't interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremist in everything they do, always looking exaggeratedly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also, boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in their male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately, they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They are not as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they don't know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (MMA, Cars, Weight Lifting, Etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Knocking manual labor means you've never done a lick of work in your life.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2016, 11:46:58 PM »
Don't believe it. She's too freaking hot.

She really is a post-op tranny. No lies from anyone.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2016, 12:52:45 AM »
She really is a post-op tranny. No lies from anyone.
the hands are the proof that it's a man

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »
At 9:30 in the video he said Getbig commenting on his gyno messed him up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Craig Golias - 6'3" and 350 pounds - Piana inspired
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2017, 09:16:51 AM »
Rich Piana inspired Craig Golias to try and reach 350 pounds!! I bet Craig Golias could do some damage in the IFBB if he stream lined his physique!!

craiggolias - There is only a very few names of super freaks in the industry these days and we just lost 2 of them back to back. I won't even lie. It's affected me greatly. I would talk to rich all the time and he motivated me to want to set new goals and push my body to the limit! He himself said hit 350 Craig! You can do it! And it was true motivation hearing it from one a the biggest names in the industry. I won't let these guys down! This peak check is for you guys up there in heaven with my little princess lexie! Give her a kiss for me guys!

X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Craig Golias.....
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2017, 09:36:56 AM »
The fuck is a "peak check"?

Saw this dude last summer in Santa Monica holding a camera/phone in front of him angled down about 45° ( the way fat girls take pictures to post on Plenty of Fish to make themselves look skinny...or at least not as fat) looked nowhere near 350. Maybe 260 or I could see 280. But no 350 or even 310

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2017, 09:51:46 AM »
Rich Piana inspired Craig Golias to try and reach 350 pounds!! I bet Craig Golias could do some damage in the IFBB if he stream lined his physique!!

craiggoliasThere is only a very few names of super freaks in the industry these days and we just lost 2 of them back to back. I won't even lie. It's affected me greatly. I would talk to rich all the time and he motivated me to want to set new goals and push my body to the limit! He himself said hit 350 Craig! You can do it! And it was true motivation hearing it from one a the biggest names in the industry. I won't let these guys down! This peak check is for you guys up there in heaven with my little princess lexie! Give her a kiss for me guys!

This another reason why BB has gone to shit. Dumbasses like this. Over a thousand pics on his IG of himself. How does this clown make money?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2017, 10:51:07 AM »
This another reason why BB has gone to shit. Dumbasses like this. Over a thousand pics on his IG of himself. How does this clown make money?

Hes HUGE, Coach!!

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2017, 10:52:44 AM »
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »
Hes HUGE, Coach!!

Looks like a Beetlejuice character

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2017, 11:02:11 AM »
The fuck is a "peak check"?

Saw this dude last summer in Santa Monica holding a camera/phone in front of him angled down about 45° ( the way fat girls take pictures to post on Plenty of Fish to make themselves look skinny...or at least not as fat) looked nowhere near 350. Maybe 260 or I could see 280. But no 350 or even 310
Why didnt you call him out?  Pussy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2017, 11:07:03 AM »
That creep photoshopps all his pics. He is a nobody in bodybuilding.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2017, 11:13:45 AM »
He photoshops the fuck out of his pics by shrinking his head. Everything else looks bigger as a result. Realllly obvious.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2017, 12:01:43 PM »
Big PINHEAD....All the way big PINHEAD.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2017, 12:13:34 PM »
If this guy were Muslim, he'd be a Shiite Muslim.  Because he looks like shiite.  And his photoshopped pics with the tiny head look even more retarded.  But God bless him, if that's what makes him happy.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2017, 12:14:00 PM »
1. He's comparing himself to Rich and Dallas as a freak?
humble dude, all the way humble dude.

2. After talking about their deaths he's going to push the limits to get to 350. I suppose in addition to being humble he's also very intelligent. Dude is the total package.

I want to add him to the deathpool, and not because I think he's on a ton of drugs but because it's unlikely someone this dumb is destined to live that long in general.