Author Topic: Craig Golias - no one would talk smack to this guy  (Read 63053 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Craig Golias - no one would talk smack to this guy
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:50:22 AM »
Does Craig Golias have some kind of protection from the godfather ?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Why did the Golias Labs nutrition thread get remov
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
My thoughts too Chadwick, for those interested in getting to Craig's size, these supps may help.....

http://goliaslabs.com/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Why did the Golias Labs nutrition thread get removed?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 05:58:40 AM »
No shit, it's not like people have anything against threads about tranny's on this board.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 07:34:21 AM »
Unfortunately, he doesn't offer photoshop supps, as there is no application for real life.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »
Unfortunately, he doesn't offer photoshop supps, as there is no application for real life.

:)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »
Goliath! Hope he does well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:32 AM »
The King of the G&O did not approve of any of this! Mr. Golias deserves his say. As long as he pays my treasury  :-*

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
High maintenance tranny bitches don't come cheap.  Man got to find new income sources.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
High maintenance tranny bitches don't come cheap.  Man got to find new income sources.

Hotter than Michael Jackson ever was!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
Interview with a Goliath: Craig Golias Speaks!

ADMIN JANUARY 16TH, 2013

On a recent stopover in Las Vegas, our very own Shane Ray caught up with the largest man on the Vegas Strip — the legendary Goliath himself — Craig Golias. Shane and Craig sat down at the Bellagio’s Prime Steak House to enjoy a dozen Filet Mignon tenderloins, a $500 bottle of 1995 Chateau Margaux and 21 Questions that no one else would dare to ask of a 6’3 350 lb beast.

MW: Wassup Craig? Tell us a little about yourself.

Golias: I was born and raised in Ohio. I left my cold-as-fuck hick-town when I was 22 years old and moved to LA. I have to thank Ed Connors for that. He set me up with a place to stay and got me on my feet in the beginning. Ed is a good guy. He has a misguided reputation for whatever reason but he’s really cool. He has a big heart. He just likes to help people he thinks has a chance to make something of themselves.

MW: We know Ed Connors very well. He’s our largest shareholder. What prompted you to migrate to Vegas? Did you feel you were meant to be there?

Golias: I really tried to make it in California but it wasn’t working out. I couldn’t find a way to support myself. I should have got an agent or something. Where was Special Ed at that time? Jason. Doesn’t he own this site? Haha. Anyway. I got this job offer in Las Vegas to be a bouncer and be the head of security at this nightclub so I went for it. It was either that or personal training in Palm Springs but it’s true when I say most people don’t want a dude my size to be their trainer so I took the job in Vegas. This little after-hours club which closed down a few months later. It’s okay though because I was able to learn the ropes and gather up the troops and start my own security company complete with bouncers and everything. It’s a cool company. We also promote, host and do all kinds of marketing. Lots of competition in Vegas.

MW: How did you fall into the whole muscle culture? Was it your meal ticket out of Nowhere, USA?

Golias: In Ohio all I wanted to do was be fit and look good to scam girls but what happened was I didn’t know I had freak genetics. I would grow like a weed after every single workout. It was crazy so I just kept getting bigger. I remember I was at this little NPC show in Ohio and Chris Cook was guest posing and he came up to me and asked me who I was. He thought I was a Pro. (laughs) He told me he wished he had my peaks and insertions.

MW: So you ARE a true genetic freak. Was it always easy for you to put on size like you have?

Golias: Yes. I am. I knew that right away. I never had a hard time growing. One workout and I would be bigger the next day. Everything I touched I seemed to feel it deep in the muscle and I just responded. I was clean and literally looked like I’ve been on some serious human grade shit. Nobody believed me. I would walk down the street and my calves would burn and I’d get a pump. When I was a kid I would do like 200 pull-ups at the park on the jungle-Jim thing and my friends were amazed because they couldn’t do one. Keep in mind I’m 6’3. I was 280lbs forever without really trying so when I decided to get over 300lbs to fill out my frame I had to eat like a pig and train heavy like everyone else so I’m not that special. (laughs)

MW: You’ve done bodybuilding shows before. You seem to be a better “public freak” than “stage freak”. Do you feel the same?

I agree. I seem to lose size when I diet for a contest. I don’t know why. I need to hook up with a serious nutritionist guy or something. I always did my own prep but I’m not that into competing. You can still be a bodybuilder even though you don’t get on stage. I hate people who think otherwise. Fucking douchebags. If I compete again I will hire some diet coach. I got to figure the getting shredded thing out.

MW: You have a Pro Wrestling background. Why haven’t you broke into the WWE or TWA or some more mainstream wrestling association? You have the freak factor on your side. What gives?

Golias: Well, this is true. I have spent a good amount of time doing some professional wrestling. Nothing major. Just local circuits. The WWE is interested in me and want me to go to Florida and train with them. I don’t know what to do. I know I probably should because it might lead to bigger things for me. I’m stuck, man. What would you do? (chuckles)

MW: I’d go if I were you, Craig. Don’t be like Big Gay Sean Allan. Trust me. How does a guy like you in Vegas support yourself? I assume you use your body to make money, correct?

Golias: I have my own security firm. I get a few contracts with different clubs in Vegas. They pay me a lump sum and I pay my guys to handle different clubs. I also do a little personal training for guys who want to get freaky big.

MW: How do most people react to you in public? You ever get people trying to stunt or get in your face because of your size? You ever hear people yell out things like “Steroids!” to you? How do you handle that?

Golias: When I was in Ohio I was the total Bodybuilding Douche that Muscleweek relentlessly pokes fun at. (laughs) I admit it. The tank tops even in the cold. The tight clothings. Oh, man. I was bad. I’m over that shit now. I always stay covered up now. When I am bulked and over 300lbs people look at me crazy but I don’t care. I do it to myself. Once in a while someone says something too loud and I hear it but I let it go. Shit. To me they are the ones who look like skinny fucking losers. I should tell them they are the ones who look like pussies. Not me. People think I use synthol and SEO and crap but I don’t. I have no clue how to use it. I do what I have to do and use things but I swear I never touche synthol.

MW: You are often seen canoodling with Muscleweek sponsored model, Gizel. Is she your girlfriend officially? How often do you travel since she is from NYC?

Golias: I’ve been seeing GiGi for about 9 years. Very nice girl. I know Muscleweek works with her and helps promote her and she is grateful. She tells me she loves you guys and tells me how respectful you are to her. What people don’t know about her is that she has the heart of gold and would give anybody the shirt off of her back if they asked. She’s not stuck up at all. She’s fun and just wants to do her thing. Can’t hate on her for that. I go to NYC a few times a year to see her or she comes to Vegas. I was with her over the holidays recently.

MW: You’re a giant muscle-bound freak with a Facebook account. So tell me, how often do schmoes proposition you privately?

Golias: I get propositioned by weirdos every day! I swear there are tons of weird people on facebook they should outlaw that or something. I believe not everyone belongs on facebook. It gets old but what are you going to do, right? Believe it or not I don’t get involved with that shit. I have other ways to make money.

MW: What’s the most bizarre request you’ve received from some schmoe via facebook or e-mail BESIDES an interview for Muscleweek? Anybody ever ask you for your soiled under wear or something?

Golias: Haha. Some guys offer me bigtime money to have sex with them or they offer money to me to do some weird shit. I had one guy offer me $500 to get a mouse and hold it in the palm of my hand and squeeze it to death in front of him. Weird shit. I just ignore creepers like that, man. That shit isn’t for me.

MW: Has the extreme muscle helped you or hindered you when it comes to plowing Vegas show bunnies and 10′s you see in the club?

Golias: Hahaha. Most of them are afraid of me. I think girls are scared of my size but it’s cool. I don’t care. (laughs)

MW: Where does Craig Golias see himself in 5 years? Pro wrestling? Movies? Bodyguard for some A-Lister somewhere?

Golias: Still holding down my security firm and maybe bodyguard work for someone famous.

MW: Let’s cover some of your bests, worsts, likes and dislikes.

Craziest Lifts in the gym: I don’t go as heavy as people think but I did 200lbs dumbbell presses for 20 reps once. Is that good?

One person in the bodybuilding world you’d like to kick in the teeth: LOL. The shit talking losers on the internet.

Steak guy or Chicken guy? Steak. I eat steak with rice everyday. I love sushi, though. That sounds lame, I know.

Your favorite website? (laughs) This is where I say Muscleweek.com, right? Hahaha. You guys are funny. At least you guys keep it real.

MW: Do you get down with the Las Vegas bodybuilding scene? You’re not one of those turds who follows Jay around with a camera from LVAC to Gold’s-Flamingo, are you?

Golias: No. I know Jay. He’s a cool guy. I know Muscleweek gives him a lot of static but he’s a good guy. He’s a business man in front of the camera but in real life he laughs at the same shit you guys do. Seriously, the dude is a die-hard Muscleweeker at heart.

MW: Marry. Fuck. Kill. Ready? Monica Brant. Gizel. Kim Kardashian.

Golias: I’d kill Kim. Marry GiGi and fuck Monica on the side. I love a good ol’ cougar! (Laughs maniacally)

MW: What do you dislike the most about the bodybuilding industry?

Golias: The message boards. Shit talking idiots who don’t know me and go online and judge me. Dude. I’m a cool guy. I don’t trash anybody but they trash me. For what? I know Muscleweek likes to poke fun and that’s all good but some boards go out of their way to smear someone for no reason. There’s a difference between funny and plain old being a fucking dickhead.

MW: Do you even bother using any OTC supplements? If so what do you use exactly?

Golias: Just protein shakes. I like to use a good thermogenic when I have to work late and need energy, though.

MW: Do you plow a lot of Figure and Bikini chicks? Maybe we should compare notes?

Golias: (laughing) If they have a big rack then I’m all good. They’re all the same, dude. You know that.

MW: What if anything would you like to promote or plug right now? How does one get in contact with Craig Golias for promotion, personal security, mouse-crushing, or just for a good old fashioned nude wrestling session?

Golias: (cracking up) People can hit me up at Facebook or at craiggoliath@yahoo.com. I’m down for promotions, security, bodyguarding and even nutritional product endorsements.

Bonus Question:

MW: Since we’re in Vegas, I thought we should make it 21 Questions instead of the usual 20. So tell us what everyone really wants to know…why are you always striking the exact same pose in every single photo?

Golias: (laughs) I think it’s just force of habit. My right side is my “good side”.

Thanks to Craig for being such a good sport. For his great candor and honesty, we immediately bestowed upon him the MuscleWeek Seal of Approval following the interview.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 01:47:34 PM »
The masons emailed the illuminati and the aliens killed the thread.

Hey g-thang, does it matter if a tranny like that still has a cock?  Wht about tranny's do you like so much?
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »
http://

www.

muscle

week.com

/craig-golias-interview-with-a-goliath

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 01:50:16 PM »
The masons emailed the illuminati and the aliens killed the thread.

Hey g-thang, does it matter if a tranny like that still has a cock?  Wht about tranny's do you like so much?
These tranny's will be the death of the King! I only like the flute played at my banquets  :-\

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 01:54:13 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
So basically according to the interview he came from a hick town, the women are scared of him due to his size, he gets a lot of request from men, and he was in a 9 yr relationship with a man who is now a woman, and now his wife?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »

master floutist,,,'SITTING ON A PARK BENCH ,5 LITTLE GIRLS WITH BAD INTENT...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 02:56:05 PM »

What is this man doing to baygbm?  >:(

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
 :D ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 10:41:35 PM »
So basically according to the interview he came from a hick town, the women are scared of him due to his size, he gets a lot of request from men, and he was in a 9 yr relationship with a man who is now a woman, and now his wife?

;D,fuck me that's funny, mite as well add no steady work to that,and if its got a rack I'm down :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 04:09:19 PM »
Golias's tranny is not Grade A. Pass.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 04:39:06 PM »
master floutist,,,'SITTING ON A PARK BENCH ,5 LITTLE GIRLS WITH BAD INTENT...
5!? Dude, WTF? It's 'eyeing little girls with bad intent.'     ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 04:50:43 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 07:13:20 PM »
5!? Dude, WTF? It's 'eyeing little girls with bad intent.'     ;D
hahahaaa,oh fuk,,,one of those trick lyrics :P....thanx,,,i still like my version...