Author Topic: Cswol, how much do you charge for online personal training?  (Read 17407 times)

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
been shopping around the internet

few guys on bodybuilding.com and facebook are giving outrageous prices

145 bucks for daily email consulting and throw on another 80 if I want 10 minute skype sessions

what kind of quote can you give me?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cswol, how much do you charge for online personal training?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 09:35:20 AM »
maybe 50 bucks a session of online and skype...............we all need to find the trainer in ourselves and motivation in ourselves, i think at some point we just have to kick ourselves in the back, and command our bodies to grow.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 09:37:55 AM »
paying somebody to tell you what to do when you already know what he's going to tell you  ::) ::) ::) ::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 09:39:45 AM »
hey pro bbers pay charles glass and others, all of us need some good ole advice..........I do have a NASM degree and been lifting since i was 8 years old.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 09:40:28 AM »
hey pro bbers pay charles glass and others, all of us need some good ole advice..........I do have a NASM degree and been lifting since i was 8 years old.

what happens if your internet connection gets

shut down!!!!!!!!!!!
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 09:41:01 AM »
I call bigmc to troubleshoot

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:00:37 AM »
When are you going to lean out Cswol. Serious question.

You've done enough bulking....let us see the true package now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:10:38 AM »
paying somebody to tell you what to do when you already know what he's going to tell you  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Some people with online training businesses go in to pretty great detail about what to do (me). Bodybuilding (training)  hasn't progressed in 40 years because of this mentality.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:40 AM »
Great time for a shameless plug, flame on..

If you're looking to improve your strength, speed, agility, sports performance, lose weight or whatever your goals are, you've come to the right place!

Now, you can train with MPF Training Systems and become a better athlete, without the expense of hiring us to train you in person.

This is not some cookie cutter program that is just handed out to everyone. We like to think we hold ourselves to a higher standard. It's a program designed for your particular needs. We cover: Soft-tissue, Pre-habilitation, Core, strength training and flexibility as well as some of the best fat torching workouts in the business along with nutrition programs designed for YOU!

Every 4-6 weeks we re-evaluate your progress and make the necessary changes to your training program and/or nutrition.

It only takes a minute to get started. For payment, we accept paypal Once payment is made, I will email you an assessment form for you to fill out, this covers all of your health history, injuries, eating patterns, etc. Along with your health history, please include a couple of before pictures (front, side, rear) of yourself to help us assess your needs. With in 48hrs of receiving your assessment, I will email back your complete program.
This program is also completely interactive with our online forums. If you have any questions they can be asked here at the FORUM.

Just register, and you’re in! TOTAL COST FOR ONLINE COACHING $99.00 per month for 12 weeks. Includes everything discussed above.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »

If you have a degree why do you talk like you're in a minstrel act?
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »
When are you going to lean out Cswol. Serious question.

You've done enough bulking....let us see the true package now.

Yes show us your package bro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:23 AM »
Great time for a shameless plug, flame on..

If you're looking to improve your strength, speed, agility, sports performance, lose weight or whatever your goals are, you've come to the right place!

Now, you can train with MPF Training Systems and become a better athlete, without the expense of hiring us to train you in person.

This is not some cookie cutter program that is just handed out to everyone. We like to think we hold ourselves to a higher standard. It's a program designed for your particular needs. We cover: Soft-tissue, Pre-habilitation, Core, strength training and flexibility as well as some of the best fat torching workouts in the business along with nutrition programs designed for YOU!

Every 4-6 weeks we re-evaluate your progress and make the necessary changes to your training program and/or nutrition.

It only takes a minute to get started. For payment, we accept paypal Once payment is made, I will email you an assessment form for you to fill out, this covers all of your health history, injuries, eating patterns, etc. Along with your health history, please include a couple of before pictures (front, side, rear) of yourself to help us assess your needs. With in 48hrs of receiving your assessment, I will email back your complete program.
This program is also completely interactive with our online forums. If you have any questions they can be asked here at the FORUM.

Just register, and you’re in! TOTAL COST FOR ONLINE COACHING $99.00 per month for 12 weeks. Includes everything discussed above.

meltdown
T

ukjeff

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 02:35:25 PM »
Some people with online training businesses go in to pretty great detail about what to do (me). Bodybuilding (training)  hasn't progressed in 40 years because of this mentality.

Fuckin hell hes here again trying to snare some dumb fucks into paying him to tell them to "pick it up and put it down again, rinse and repeat".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 02:45:43 PM »
Fuckin hell hes here again trying to snare some dumb fucks into paying him to tell them to "pick it up and put it down again, rinse and repeat".

Ahhh, I see. You're one those "all you have to do is pick it and put it down" types. This is the mentality of most on here and are so set your ways of believing this you'll never understand it. Perhaps you didn't catch the my whole post about who our online stuff mostly geared toward. But again, since you think training anyone is all the same, you wouldn't get it. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:58 PM »
Ahhh, I see. You're one those "all you have to do is pick it and put it down" types. This is the mentality of most on here and are so set your ways of believing this you'll never understand it. Perhaps you didn't catch the my whole post about who our online stuff mostly geared toward. But again, since you think training anyone is all the same, you wouldn't get it. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »

For some reason I read that in my head in Morpheus' voice.  ;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:26 PM »
I would pay Genova before I even ask'd for advice from SeeSwollen Face.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 02:50:29 PM »
 :D ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:45 PM »
But again, since you think training anyone is all the same, you wouldn't get it.
You don't train people, they train themselves with you watching.
You cant tell someone how to make a connection between the mind and the muscle, they have to do it themselves.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 05:09:42 PM »
You cant tell someone how to make a connection between the mind and the muscle, they have to do it themselves.

lol.. ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »

You really feel there's no need for trainers of any kind  ???

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:03:58 PM »
How many people have you trained in the last year? Be honest now, I have a hard time believing that anyone would pay money to a mr potato head looking fattie to show them how to do 1/4 reps flailing around like a pregnant sea cow

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »
I'd rather take a baseball bat to my nutsack before dishing out a single dollar to delusional fatso's, and Jesus freaks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 08:01:25 PM »
I'd rather take a baseball bat to my nutsack before dishing out a single dollar to delusional fatso's, and Jesus freaks.

because you know all about it? lol