Author Topic: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...  (Read 28554 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »

You talk too much shit, considering you are a gaping bloody vagina.
Im just a real dude with real emotions. I dont live a lie through a syringe.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »
well what you think i ran?

you tell ME what i ran for peds, you got to know better than me.
nah but hes askng for something he wouldnt like.

just online i mean, bigmc has tendency to not take well blows, hes like little kid who thinks can only dish out, and when he eats a verbal fist, beomes upset.

ok, you now tell me what peds i ran.and the "real" budget ::)
he sure does.latent homosexual tendencys too.alcoholics who think they being taken serious are 1st class comedy commodity
you live a lie by alc infusion, much worse.

I'm saying that you are a fraud and a liar (something that I am not). You say you ran $200 dollars worth of gear in the last 3 years. Right?  I say, you came out of pocket for $200 dollars worth. How did you get the rest? I'll let Getbig decide the various ways.

You are becoming nothing more then a Gh15 clone. A guy that posts broken english drivel.  Do you look good? Sure. Do you fucking lie? Absolutely.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
i can tell you preciselly.
i really like you,man, you know, honestly, but you have that stench to you, thinking everyone who looks good must be all drugs, but you have never taken any so youre excused, you cant know better.

it cost me maybe 200usd for 3 years.

thats right,roughly 200dollars.

sweat muscle must be quite the monster to call my 48cm shredded cannons small, and having the nerve to call noone an everywhere seen random gymrat.
he must be huge, so huge,that most will be fat.maybe he grace us with pictures ::)

chaos, can believe me nobody can build up a worthwhile physique all based just on drugs,nobody in the world can do that.its always jealous loudmouths saying so.its not like many have tried to do that, but where are they?i dont see them around?
where are those all drugs guys who barely lift and eat whatever they want any day?i dont see them.bc they dont exist.

we do no half effort stuff, we go full out once we roll 8)

what you estimate will this scams total revenue be?

*Scratches head* Really? So how have you obtained the rest of your drugs? I mean guys spend that much a month on one compound, or are you sticking to the "almost natural despite knowing how every compound reacts with each other in the human body" story?
You're not a big guy at all, so small cycles and costs wouldn't surprise me, but $200 for 3 years? Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »
I'm saying that you are a fraud and a liar (something that I am not). You say you ran $200 dollars worth of gear in the last 3 years. Right?  I say, you came out of pocket for $200 dollars worth. How did you get the rest? I'll let Getbig decide the various ways.

You are becoming nothing more then a Gh15 clone. A guy that posts broken english drivel.  Do you look good? Sure. Do you fucking lie? Absolutely.

meltdown

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2013, 11:31:52 AM »
meltdown
A righteous one my friend.  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
*Scratches head* Really? So how have you obtained the rest of your drugs? I mean guys spend that much a month on one compound, or are you sticking to the "almost natural despite knowing how every compound reacts with each other in the human body" story?
You're not a big guy at all, so small cycles and costs wouldn't surprise me, but $200 for 3 years? Lol
Depends what you take and what you pay for it.
I was in Egypt earlier this year and could have bought Cidoteston for £1 each
200 of those would have lasted me 3 years when I competed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
$200 in 3 years? That's less than $70 a year. Not credible. Layne has spent more than that.
I think he tells half truths. He probably did only come out of pocket for $200 worth. He doesn't mention the 100's of dicks that he had to suck/ride to get the rest. How many people know about Gal's truth? Probably no one.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2013, 11:37:11 AM »
Depends what you take and what you pay for it.
I was in Egypt earlier this year and could have bought Cidoteston for £1 each
200 of those would have lasted me 3 years when I competed.
Is that the only compound you would take?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2013, 11:40:40 AM »
Let's get real here. Let's say an average fucking joe wanted to look lean for the summer. Lets say he took Dbol or test, with a Winny combo. Galeniko is suggesting that he has been ultra ripped for 3 years straight. Meanwhile he states that he has epic 10,000 calorie binges, drinks, and possibly dabbles in rec drugs.

The dude is on a pharmacy. A pharmacy does not cost $200 USD for 3 years.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2013, 11:47:38 AM »
he might be able to pull over 10,000 cal binges if he's only eating 800-1000 cals the rest of the days during the week, coz it's about total cals consumed for the whole week, not just a daily thing

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2013, 11:56:33 AM »
say if someone runs tren(rather expensive compared to the rest) and gh year round, it will cost 1000s of usd.
theres some circumstances where you can get away with those diet habbits and remain ripped.cant do this anytime.dont matter what peds, even natural can get away with that.just not antime he pleases.

if you think peds make up for so much calories, youre mistaken.

im not suggesting been ultra ripped 3 years,i have been and still am :D
yeah maybe its rather soemthing like that :)

Here is the bottom line. There is no possible way to spend 200 USD dollars on steroids (in a 3 year period), and look like you do year round. You obviously got the bulk of your gear by other means. Stop the nonsense.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2013, 11:57:45 AM »
Here is the bottom line. There is no possible way to spend 200 USD dollars on steroids (in a 3 year period), and look like you do year round. You obviously got the bulk of your gear by other means. Stop the nonsense.

STFU, C.UNT.

Did your brother kill himself yet?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »

STFU, C.UNT.

Did your brother kill himself yet?
Trust me, he won't now. All I have to do, is tell him that he only has to spend 200 USD, on gear, for 3 years. Galeniko saved my brother's life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »
ok if you say so.

:P

btw a homebrewer would have even less cost.

you dont get it do you, here you can walk into a doctors ofice and get it for free.no need for conspiracy in your head.

if ppl spend 1000usd on their 2 month cycles, thats their stupidness not mine
Free? Nothing in life is free. Maybe you are paying for it with that permanent, bitter beer face, that you sport. God always get's even  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »
relatively free, its covered by the mandatory insurance.
will be pdf , so no autograph, but a "stamp" after every chapter. :D

btw when will shizzo write a book on how to shot the liver to cirhosis in as little time as possible>? ???
Hahah ;D I still win because I live in the U.S. 

Gal, just hold the ego in check my friend. Don't go the way of GH15.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
What's the big deal about Gynoniko and rec drugs? The dude made posts about snorting coke and supplying chicks with it and getting arrested by armed police. He then deleted it all.

The guy also talked about taking heavy cycles he never, ever came off. He even posted his giant gyno lumps in glass jars and bragged about committing insurance fraud to get the operation done.

Looks like the third-world "author" is trying to clean up his act and downplay the drugs as he lusts after the 10 bucks he's gonna split with National Geographic snakeboy. hahahahah

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »
What's the big deal about Gynoniko and rec drugs? The dude made posts about snorting coke and supplying chicks with it and getting arrested by armed police. He then deleted it all.

The guy also talked about taking heavy cycles he never, ever came off. He even posted his giant gyno lumps in glass jars and bragged about committing insurance fraud to get the operation done.

Looks like the third-world "author" is trying to clean up his act and downplay the drugs as he lusts after the 10 bucks he's gonna split with National Geographic snakeboy. hahahahah
You have finally put it into perspective. I tried to give you one last chance Gal. SweetMuscles has now jogged my memory of all of your past exploits. You will do anything for a buck. You have that gangster mentality. Not the U.S. kind, but the third world kind.

Simply meaning...... You cannot be trusted.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2013, 12:29:01 PM »
Galeniko, did you ever see guys like Adonis try to profit? I fully believe that my fellow, southern gentleman, has a diet equal to yours. Sure, charge 20 bucks for the book. Just don't get mad when you make jack shit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2013, 12:32:47 PM »
lol im not asking anyone to get marrie to me, or enter relationship,wtf is this trusted thing to do with anything.

strong tobacco, this coming from an alcoholic.

oh brother ;D
who said we gonna make profit?who said we gonna take a single cent for this, guy? :)
Trust means everything. EVERYTHING.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »
lol ok, tell me whom of this site youd trust irl ::)
and with what.

would you leand 20 usd to anyone here temporary?this is rhetorical question, youd spend any dollar on booze imediately anyway, but you get the point.

again, semen choker, who ever said that noone or me will take a single cent for the book?

we said we dont give it away for free, this dont mean we will take money.

Okay..... I will only call meltdown here. I will leave it up to the rest of Getbig to dissect the lies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »
lol ok, tell me whom of this site youd trust irl ::)
and with what.

would you leand 20 usd to anyone here temporary?this is rhetorical question, youd spend any dollar on booze imediately anyway, but you get the point.

again, semen choker, who ever said that noone or me will take a single cent for the book?

we said we dont give it away for free, this dont mean we will take money.

Got to laugh at the sanctimony and holier than thou attitude towards you guys lately.  GB is a home to misfits, myself included who really are not in a position to cast stones and I don't get why people are hating on fellow peeps getting $10 , ie one mixed drink at the bar, for compiling a ton of good diet info for getting in shape  

ukjeff

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2013, 12:44:30 PM »
GB is a home to misfits, myself included
We know you're misfit, you're a lawyer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2013, 12:45:14 PM »
We know you're misfit, you're a lawyer.

Have I EVER said otherwise?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2013, 12:47:22 PM »
Got to laugh at the sanctimony and holier than thou attitude towards you guys lately.  GB is a home to misfits, myself included who really are not in a position to cast stones and I don't get why people are hating on fellow peeps getting $10 , ie one mixed drink at the bar, for compiling a ton of good diet info for getting in shape  
I don't like liars. Simple as that.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2013, 12:47:31 PM »
I enjoyed watching this show...