Author Topic: all high school athletes in new jersey will be tested for steroids starting in .  (Read 3645 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
all high school athletes in new jersey will be tested for steroids starting in 2006! was in the news tribune today! article says they estimate over 10,000 athletes a yr to be tested!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they should start testing jersey girls for skank.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
who cares about highschoolers?
$

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
all high school athletes in new jersey will be tested for steroids starting in 2006! was in the news tribune today! article says they estimate over 10,000 athletes a yr to be tested!

That is money well spent.  Figure what at $100/test that is 1 million bucks.

Smart move.
musclegurus.net

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Maybe if they get a discout it will be $100.  Most steroid test when you check for all steroids and not just a simple 1/6 test is a tad over $200.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
When will this lunacy end?   ???

slayer

• Getbig IV
That is money well spent.  Figure what at $100/test that is 1 million bucks.

Smart move.
maybe it will stop some assholes walking around and terrozrizing some students like they own the place! so ya well spent!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I think if you look at it from perspective of getting athletes competitive in international competition, this is a very good move.

Reason being that the international anti-doping policy are strict, and the testing both in competition and out-of-competition is getting tougher the whole time.

With this in mind, having all high school athletes in USA training unassisted will lead to better training protocols, and in the end better results for American athletes. Because if you have to train truly natural when you're on an international level due to the strict testing, but were able to use gear in your teens/early twenties due to not being international, how are you going to be able to make that switch?

The only way to change this, is to make sure there is no use of AAS or other substances in High School or on College level.

This in regards to optimizing the training protocols.

Of course, there are those who never considers becoming competitive athletes, who just wants to grow big. I don't have a good answer when it comes to these people though. I just look at how it will help USA improve as an sports nation, win the Medal Race in the Olympics and so forth.;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

OverHereNow

• Getbig III
High school kids shouldn't be using anyway.
got gear?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They are not testing all high school athletes in NJ.  From what I have read it's going to be a random test at the state champion level.  If you're competing for a state title you are subject to a test.  Will they disqualify the whole football team if one guy test positive?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I hope they are also going to test the little queers in the music department for drugs and the art students for drugs or have we come to the point that only athletes are going to be tested?Talk about double standards and discrimination.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
High school kids shouldn't be using anyway.
High School kids DON'T USE STEROIDS! PEROID! If they had complete access to them...I am sure they would but HIGHSCHOOL kids dont know WHERE to get steroids, they dont know what sterids ARE or HOW to get them.

Teenage girls are the biggest users of steroids. Birth Control pills ARE steroids.

HighSchool kids should be tested for alcohol abuse, cocaine, weed and 'x' on a regular basis. Then see what happens.
?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
High School kids DON'T USE STEROIDS! PEROID! If they had complete access to them...I am sure they would but HIGHSCHOOL kids dont know WHERE to get steroids, they dont know what sterids ARE or HOW to get them.

Teenage girls are the biggest users of steroids. Birth Control pills ARE steroids.

HighSchool kids should be tested for alcohol abuse, cocaine, weed and 'x' on a regular basis. Then see what happens.

I agree...That is a huge waste of money...You can test high schoolers for alcohol, cocaine, pharms, pot, ect...That are much more dangerous, for a much cheaper price tag...They just know that they would end up kicking a much higher percentage of kids out of schools if they did....Amazing, what the government does and doesn't do...
Watching The Haters

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
they should start testing jersey girls for skank.

I know you're joking but that would actually be alot more sensible than drug-testing the athletes. STD's are a far greater problem for high school kids than a fist full of dbols.
It's Hip to be Square!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Leave it to the American press to glamorize steroid use instead of trying to do something about how many kids elementary and up are abusing prescription pain, anxiety, etc..pills...These are very dangerous on an extremely short term basis and they won't fork out the dough to test kids for these...What a joke this truly is.... ::)
Watching The Haters

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
I know you're joking but that would actually be alot more sensible than drug-testing the athletes. STD's are a far greater problem for high school kids than a fist full of dbols.
Damn...I just had an epiphany. That would be a good title name for a movie script or parody about BB. Or a title for a book...

'A Fistfull of Dbols'.
?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Damn...I just had an epiphany. That would be a good title name for a movie script or parody about BB. Or a title for a book...

'A Fistfull of Dbols'.

'A Fistfull of Dbols - The Bill Kazmaier Story'   ..........I read an article somewhere that he and his buddies use to eat dbol like candy back in the day.....

Watching The Haters

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Kind of skooky seeing a thread with billycarp posts.
and keep moving!

whitewidow

it is 06 dipshit- you meean 2007?

whitewidow

Not true- steroid use in highschoolers nationwide is the highest its ever been. kids are getting smart and have the access to them.  sure alcohol and drugs are a bigger concern but they are commonly used by dumbshit highschool kids especially dianabol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
no one test nothing,,,and even if they do the stupid tests,,,highschoolers (17-19)are known to be big buyers of orals,,+what ever they can get their hands on legaly and can go through 29 slin needle: igf1lr3,,liquiclen,,b12,,

so they will have to do a simple thing we all do ,,,72-96 hours before the test,,drop off the orals dianabol,,,var,,anapolon,,winstrol,,,just drop them wait till test come negative like lacour and other 100s do,,and hoopteedeedoo back on again.

fallen angel

The.Giant

• Getbig IV

'A Fistfull of Dbols'.

Sounds like an epic. I'll sign on as co-writer with exec producing credits.

The sequel can be 'where have my nuts gone? - the billy guns story'
It's Hip to be Square!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it is 06 dipshit- you meean 2007?

It started at the end of August. Football season is almost over. I have not seen any articles in the papers about a kid testing positive.