Author Topic: i will REFUSE to believe lifting heavy weights isnt necessary to GETBIG  (Read 16794 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Brian expressed his regret about his "killing it" approach with numerous injuries as a result. But before you get even more confused, READ that dogma Wiki first; your dogma is fucking with your brain.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
the problem with regrets is that

it still happened the way it did

any other thing is speculation

but.... will watch this video for sure

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
casey v supposedly curled 200 for 20 reps and benched 350 for 20 reps and deadlifted 400 for 30 reps

That is why he had real, dense powerful muscles, not the air filled look with fat faces while lean look.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yeah Buddy , Light Weight

Insane. Dillet was a beast!
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

im getting tired of this argument so im going to share a bit of insight with you all.

its like this-

pros are lifting weight that their anabolic usage dicates they can lift. period.

the anabolics dictate the effort and strength.

they dont train any harder than the average gym rat, their drugs allow them to use more weight, but it doesnt mean they are training 'harder'.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

I definitely know one thing- pumping iron is a truly fun beautiful thing to do (great for depression as well) but you do not need to kill yourself to reap the benefits of weight training....the "sense of well being" you get after a workout does not come from killing yourself from heavy poundages. ...it fries your central nervous system. You shouldn't drag yourself out of the gym...

. I use weights 60-70% of my max, I  get a good pump, show off my physique for the whores at 5pm and look at myself in the mirror for a while, and enjoy the endorphin rush. that's what lifting is about...could give a fuck less if my muscle is not as "dense" as some pro inclining 405....remember he's getting paid for it your not.

dont be a jackass
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
just the other day I saw some fat permabulker who looked like shit high five his other fat buddy   with "bloodshot" eyes from a 600lb rackdeadlift, meanwhile the  chick by them looked she was about to vomit. congratulations, you left the gym even uglier then when you started.
l

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Train heavy for bodybuilding, which will limit your poundage by default.

Reps between 8-15 is nothing compared to 1RM.

Plus, if you're on hormone cocktail, all you have to do is cause muscle trauma, and that's enough stimulus for muscle growth.

If you don't want to increase the weight, no problem.

Just employ, pre-exhaustion, drop sets, triple drop sets, or workout your muscle group multiple times per week as opposed only once.

All the bodybuilders that lifted heavy ass weights, are now riddled with overuse injuries in their old age. No Thanks.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Plus, if you're on hormone cocktail, all you have to do is cause muscle trauma, and that's enough stimulus for muscle growth.

Just employ, pre-exhaustion, drop sets, triple drop sets, or workout your muscle group multiple times per week as opposed only once.

All the bodybuilders that lifted heavy ass weights, are now riddled with overuse injuries in their old age. No Thanks.

Good post.

Im Training around a recently acquired MINOR umbilical hernia (not visible to the naked eye, only detectable through palpation thank God) from my last heavy set of front squats with 405....this was the final straw/injury for me.

Not going below 8 reps anymore, on anything. I'm 25 years old...the older I get the less ego I find myself having and I'm realizing it's not worth it to risk these injuries on these lower rep sets just to throw around heavy weight in the gym.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

im getting tired of this argument so im going to share a bit of insight with you all.

its like this-

pros are lifting weight that their anabolic usage dicates they can lift. period.

the anabolics dictate the effort and strength.

they dont train any harder than the average gym rat, their drugs allow them to use more weight, but it doesnt mean they are training 'harder'.

fuck

that was profound

thanks

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
guys guys

i mean

progressively heavier weights

in the 12-15 rep range

with good form

like ronnie coleman

but<;.....

someone already posted the answer

it's the drugs that dictate the weights, not much else

thankls

Mawse

• Getbig IV
just the other day I saw some fat permabulker who looked like shit high five his other fat buddy   with "bloodshot" eyes from a 600lb rackdeadlift, meanwhile the  chick by them looked she was about to vomit. congratulations, you left the gym even uglier then when you started.

Gotta love "power builders" , fat as fuck and mediocre strength at best, always showing off doing low reps with too much weight with really shitty form.

I actually did rack deads yesterday with 605, too.. but for 12 reps with slow negatives followed by ten sets of shrugs with a twink w eight  of 225. Going heavy all the time is beyond stupid

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
it's confusion between

*being lazy and a pussy  (milos approach)

or

*being a fool with a big ego (branch wurrn)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Gotta love "power builders" , fat as fuck and mediocre strength at best, always showing off doing low reps with too much weight with really shitty form.

I actually did rack deads yesterday with 605, too.. but for 12 reps with slow negatives followed by ten sets of shrugs with a twink w eight  of 225. Going heavy all the time is beyond stupid

Rack deads with 605 is still monstrous weight bro. Let alone slow. Wow!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Rack deads with 605 is still monstrous weight bro. Let alone slow. Wow!

Yeah, I'm living proof that lifting heavy doesn't magically make you big even on peds, sadly

I like one all out hard set then do a ton of volume with light weight... Back is still about the same as back when I'd pull 765+ for the same number of reps, just I'm not I n chronic pain all the time now.

I don't think the amount of weight onthebar matters after 315 lbs on most lifts honestly,its all ego

POB

• Getbig IV
Bostonians upset by the new Rolling Stone cover -- featuring Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev -- need to grow up and learn from the tragedy that rocked their city ... according to the magazine's editors.

The editors just released a statement, saying their hearts go out to the Boston bombing victims -- but "the cover story we are publishing this week falls within the traditions of journalism and Rolling Stone's longstanding commitment to serious and thoughtful coverage."

The statement continues, "The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is young, and in the same age group as many of our readers, makes it all the more important for us to examine the complexities of this issue and gain a more complete understanding of how a tragedy like this happens."

In other words, stop burying your heads in the sand, people.

As we reported, CVS and the Boston-based Roche Bros. supermarkets have boycotted the latest issue of the magazine because of its controversial cover ... saying it's disrespectful to the victims.

If I were running that jail I'd stick Hernandez and dzhocker in the same cell. Even do a little office pool how many hours hernandez last before kicking the shit out of him.

The media needs to quit sensationalizing these murders especially the shootings or your gonna have every 15 year old  thinking mowing down a bunch of kids with a AR is their ticket to being famous...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yeah, I'm living proof that lifting heavy doesn't magically make you big even on peds, sadly

I like one all out hard set then do a ton of volume with light weight... Back is still about the same as back when I'd pull 765+ for the same number of reps.. I don't think the amount of weight onthebar matters after 315 lbs on most lifts honestly,its all ego

LOL  :D

Good post, I'm with you

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

yes!!!

great post!
b

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Cannibalize the little halo to get some extra protein in; if he's set to depart anyway, this is the optimal outcome.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Good post.

Im Training around a recently acquired MINOR umbilical hernia (not visible to the naked eye, only detectable through palpation thank God) from my last heavy set of front squats with 405....this was the final straw/injury for me.

Not going below 8 reps anymore, on anything. I'm 25 years old...the older I get the less ego I find myself having and I'm realizing it's not worth it to risk these injuries on these lower rep sets just to throw around heavy weight in the gym.

u wanna watch what your doing, your age is the age where it all could start to unravel.... im assuming youve trained since 15 ish, thats a good 10 years of abuse, for me and a good few others, 25 seems to be the age when you start picking up problems that never go away

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
u wanna watch what your doing, your age is the age where it all could start to unravel.... im assuming youve trained since 15 ish, thats a good 10 years of abuse, for me and a good few others, 25 seems to be the age when you start picking up problems that never go away

Good advice brother. I suffered a complete shoulder labrum tear at age 21...will haunt me the rest of my training life. Took me awhile but Im finally wisening up  :D

missile

then why is every monster pro inclining 4 plate like paper

It is necessary bro, if you are natural.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
If you don't lift heavy you will not "get big" just ask Cswol.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Heavy weights ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
so if someone goes from curling a 135 pound barbell for 8-10 reps to curling a 225 pound barbell for 8-10 reps he won't have bigger biceps ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
"Stimulate, don't annihilate" - Lee Haney