Author Topic: i will REFUSE to believe lifting heavy weights isnt necessary to GETBIG  (Read 16795 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
pm me your e-mail and i'll send you some update pics and then you can tell me if i'm bigger or not ;)

why cant you just post the pictures here? what's the problem?
l

kh300

• Getbig V
you must be a monster, lets see the pics
before after, or any pic whatsoever

When did I claim I was a mass monster? Let me guess, you've been pounding away at kickbacks and cable curls and get upset if someone doesn't train like you, because your method must be the only. If thats the way you train then great keep at it, I was just agreeing with the op.

I guess we should all make note that if you post something related to training you better post a pic or galeniko's estrogen levels will spike and cause a commotion.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Damn why are people afraid to lift heavy, just load the weight up and damn lift it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
yes ofc, if you being a loudmouth about training and stuff-much like i am myself-then post pics or credibiliy is in the toilet.

you can "guess" all you want, but why would i take any lessons from you before you dont look better than me? ;D

look, one thing i always followed and that was valueable, i asked tips from ppl who look better than me.
if you want to plan a mars mission are you gonna collect a team of mexican toilet janitors for that?

believe it or not, if one has a better physique, it might have something to do with training knowledge.

you can call all drugs or whatever, but whats true is true.

a car company cant go and annonce a car and promise its badass and this and that.they have to uncover it at an auto show or something.

so you been doing this what you claim works so good for you for years and still wont post a pic?

comeon.

::)
what is lifting heavy?i trained chest today and did bench with whooping 1 plate each side, not joking.

One plate LOL Cswol would shut you down in around 30 secs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
well thats that, it dont mean i cant do 2 plates, or 3.

there was a video where i did 20 reps with 2 plates, yah smith machine but just saying.

my chest is neither smaller nor bigger.

You got a decent build dude just jerking your chain.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
why cant you just post the pictures here? what's the problem?

X2 "what's the problem"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
i know, im just trying to save some naive oeverly motivated who will blow out rotator cuff doing heavy benching with 4 boyfrend spotters ;D
LOL keep training man.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
X2 "what's the problem"

it's just a fucking pain in the ass to go though all the shit of taking them and then transfering them to the comp and then posting them, as i'm a very lazy mofo

and no, i'm not scared to post them, i just don't want to make all the fucking effort to do so

i know that i've made some damn good improvements and you will see them on halloween 8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
fixed
at least not cruizing for the cock like you gaping bottomboy

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
i'm just gonna ask brian dobson

"train me mister brian"

"you are not tanaka you are not japanese"

:(

Judge Judy should evaluate MENTALichalos "intelect"  ;D ;D ;D