Author Topic: i will REFUSE to believe lifting heavy weights isnt necessary to GETBIG  (Read 16597 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
"Stimulate, don't annihilate" - Lee Haney

Coming from the 8x mr Olympia with some of the best genetics and response in the world....his statement doesn't carry as much weight to me, even thought I'd like it to be true.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Coming from the 8x mr Olympia with some of the best genetics and response in the world....his statement doesn't carry as much weight to me, even thought I'd like it to be true.

Is bodybuilding the only endeavor where all the top guys do everything wrong or is it like that in every activity?  
Y

ukjeff

Heavy weights ::)

Whats the fucking point of that?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Heavy weights ::)

needs like 12 quality reps for it to work, not 1-2 shaky shit reps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
but, it is true, but stimulating is a very vague term itself.

so say my very strongest exercise, scull crushers, i can do 6*180(yeah thats right ;D), but i rather do more sets with 15*120lbs or something like that

but yeah its true a muscle gona be thicker when its stronger, but that has to be done in young wild years,later on its too late.

thats why its so hilarious observing dj181 in his quest to size, he does the main 3 factors wrong, and hes done one factor wrong in the past already,irreversably, yet he still looks for the magical answer ;D

if i ever seen a sucker and pansy morphed into 1 person, its gotta be him :D

you'll soon change your mind come oct 31st brother ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
you'll soon change your mind come oct 31st brother ;)

i am happy to bet you that you will still be a skinny twig oct 31st

unless you go on about 3 grams of gear a week which might tale you up to 160
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
yes same here.age 24 first issues.they never went away
well.... guess i got "lazy" just in time

quit training heavy 5x5 naturally at 24

at 25 finally jammed the needle in the delt

and started training like more quality reps 10 reps per set ideally

for pressing i try to up the weight tho for ego

but since i use real good form the weight doesnt come quick at all not at all, an extra rep here and there

legs... really lazy, 2 plate max on the front squat for sets of 10

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
today i did 9 reps for 100kg bench press

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
today i did 9 reps for 100kg bench press

lol
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
my best naturalol bench was 5x115kg

it seems like lower rep ranges are easier to progress in by using CNS adaptation

10 rep range is more muscular strength endurance range where you really have to use muscles

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dont take pros as rolemodels.

you know what american pros do when they blow out some tendon or joint, they simply carry on on pain meds.

you think thats smart?

accept the limit,dont become a cripple

QFT>

You'll see natural lifting heavy at the gym.... Then you'll see "pros" lifting moderated weight....  most mass monsters when  get injured, muscle tear tedons etc   WONT MENTION IT .....   the supp company want you to think theyre healthy and lifting 'heavy ass weight" all the time....  like Galeniko just said, the worst thing you can do is use pro BBers as role models .

WooOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
QFT>

You'll see natural lifting heavy at the gym.... Then you'll see "pros" lifting moderated weight....  most mass monsters when  get injured, muscle tear tedons etc   WONT MENTION IT .....   the supp company want you to think theyre healthy and lifting 'heavy ass weight" all the time....  like Galeniko just said, the worst thing you can do is use pro BBers as role models .

WooOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
b-but master chai said

"you want to be champion? then train like champion"

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
I wish GH15 were here. I am sure if you go through the archives.... you could did up something about this.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I wish GH15 were here. I am sure if you go through the archives.... you could did up something about this.
but

"who is gh15"

Rhino

• Getbig IV
but

"who is gh15"
yeah, I used to come here way back in the day. There was a guru named gh15. I noticed he's not here now. Funny thing is... Nasser died... and no more gh15... hmmm... because there was always a rumor that gh15 was Nasser or Denis James :/
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
yeah, I used to come here way back in the day. There was a guru named gh15. I noticed he's not here now. Funny thing is... Nasser died... and no more gh15... hmmm... because there was always a rumor that gh15 was Nasser or Denis James :/
"really?"

"is that a fact?"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Strength does not translate into muscle growth.Everyone responds differently to food, drugs, and training. Find what works for you, and stick to it.  FYI, drugs help alot.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
All I know is that I don't see Nasser here anymore. And gh15 is dead. When Nasser died... I went to Hakim Optical and had the optician make me a pair of round rim glasses just like Nasser. I wear them just for show. The optician was an Egyptian Muslim... so he understood. :)
X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
but

"who is gh15"
I thought he was u. Missed Getbig so much u had to come back.

kh300

• Getbig V
The last 2 years I've done nothing but squats,dead's,row,bench,military. Pullups every once in awhile. Heavy progression on all of them.

Have my biceps,shoulders,tris suffered? Not at all, in fact everything has gotten bigger. Fuck all that isolation shit. I haven't done a curl in 2 years and my biceps are growing.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
The last 2 years I've done nothing but squats,dead's,row,bench,military. Pullups every once in awhile. Heavy progression on all of them.

Have my biceps,shoulders,tris suffered? Not at all, in fact everything has gotten bigger. Fuck all that isolation shit. I haven't done a curl in 2 years and my biceps are growing.
don't forget to work your seratus just for some detail. I suggest hanging gravity boot upside down raises. :)
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you must be a monster, lets see the pics
before after, or any pic whatsoever
people like this - who post that fuzzy warm feeling of gainz thru way of hardcoreness- never post pics

i learnt this in 10 yrs of browsing bb forums

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
yah i mean, dj181 has had some deadline he said he will look bigger by october or something.

hahahaaha.

very first, he wont.

second, if at your leanest, you can double or tripple the dosage and might gain some pure muscle, if it was there some time ago.

yet this pic by pic still wont make a difference worth even talking,wont look much more difference than going from depleted to carbloadd state.

will probably look less impressive for the gains wil come with water and fat.

even pros, if they go for some growth, they gonna look pretty much the same evena fter 6 months, maybe a muiscle group bit fuller, but thats it.

id like to hear the weight used by the above hardore trainee ::)

and the pics, haha, he trains like a powerlifter,haha, and the fact he managed to increase his weights tells me he simply got fatter or trained with poorer form, i conclude this bc hes natural.or total newcomer, yeah they make strenght gains, but that isnt strenght gains really, its just the nervous system muscle mind connection adapring, improving.

lol at ppl who think progressive overload is possible after the initial first few years, theyre out of their minds, can tell where they stand when they spout such verbal diarhea-cacophonia

pm me your e-mail and i'll send you some update pics and then you can tell me if i'm bigger or not ;)

ukjeff

people like this - who post that fuzzy warm feeling of gainz thru way of hardcoreness- never post pics

i learnt this in 10 yrs of browsing bb forums cruising for ass.

fixed