Author Topic: TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children  (Read 36060 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children
« on: August 05, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
http://truthstreammedia.com/time-magazine-glamorizes-life-without-children/

TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children

"The smart, educated, well-bred people have stopped reproducing.

The not-so-bright Rachel Jeantels of the world are breeding like rabbits.

We are *LIVING* "Idiocracy."

Scary times indeed."

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:27:19 AM »
Never wanted them, have brothers who have them, get constant jealousy about how I have a free lifestyle, Ive never spent a second being jealous they have kids, fairly easy decision if you listen to your head.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 11:37:11 AM »
ppl without long-term goals and plans tend to reproduce... and the children of ppl without long term goals and plans carry on the same bullshit.

"oh, i'm pregnant?! woohoo... oh wait, I can't afford a baby? I work at a Mexican restaurant with no long term career goals? oh well.. baby's are cute and i'll have a lifelong companion!!"

Seriously... I have a 42yr old client, dumb as shit. Rent's a room in a 2 family home and can barely afford that.. and can barely afford her 3x/week group training. Says she wants a baby because she'll "have a friend for life, and a companion". Asks me if i'd get her pregnant! WTF woman.. get a fucking DOG if you want a companion. 42yrs old and works 3 days a week as a caretaker for a weathly old woman at a country club and has ZERO experience doing anything else. I was very tempted to take her up on the offer, but since she was unaware that with the amount of testosterone I use, i'd never Knock her up without HCG/Clomid. lol... she's not bad lookin, dark hair latina, petite, with huge tits... but if I banged her, i'd probably lose her as a client, eventually.. I'd rather have the money. lol

The Reformer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »
Can't you fools see what is so clear? The left wing media wants the white male to stop reproducing. They don't mind if the white female reproduces, as long as it is with some others

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 02:22:07 PM »
ppl without long-term goals and plans tend to reproduce... and the children of ppl without long term goals and plans carry on the same bullshit.

"oh, i'm pregnant?! woohoo... oh wait, I can't afford a baby? I work at a Mexican restaurant with no long term career goals? oh well.. baby's are cute and i'll have a lifelong companion!!"

Seriously... I have a 42yr old client, dumb as shit. Rent's a room in a 2 family home and can barely afford that.. and can barely afford her 3x/week group training. Says she wants a baby because she'll "have a friend for life, and a companion". Asks me if i'd get her pregnant! WTF woman.. get a fucking DOG if you want a companion. 42yrs old and works 3 days a week as a caretaker for a weathly old woman at a country club and has ZERO experience doing anything else. I was very tempted to take her up on the offer, but since she was unaware that with the amount of testosterone I use, i'd never Knock her up without HCG/Clomid. lol... she's not bad lookin, dark hair latina, petite, with huge tits... but if I banged her, i'd probably lose her as a client, eventually.. I'd rather have the money. lol

Very true and smart of you to realize that

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »

You are probably right but the idea of having kids just sounds awful.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
You are probably right but the idea of having kids just sounds awful.
They for you programmed too, huh?
I have friends who are married, with kids...yes, there is a struggle, as it probably was with your parents. But, you see the pride in their faces---baby's first steps, first words, learns how to read, their grades, etc. I marvel at what my parents have passed down to me, and I see what my friends are passing to their children.

There is no such thing as "having it all", just seems like code for being selfish, spoiled, and greedy...I wonder what this is a product of...of which generation...hmmm.

By the way, there is an attack on men, thru the media, thru our society. Whether they be black, white, Latino, or Asian. And the woman who benefits, well she's the one who has been placed on a pedestal the whole time...

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 03:39:52 PM »
I have two sons 8 and 10 and they are the best thing in my wonderful life.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 03:48:04 PM »
I have two sons 8 and 10 and they are the best thing in my wonderful life.

Finances are obviously a strong point for you "Money Man"  ;D

Dem kiddos be expensive, if you raise them correctly.

The Reformer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 03:50:10 PM »
dont you think the people are able to decide for themselves whether they want kids or not, based on own opinion? ::)

do you really really think someone gonna base their decision on a newspaper article?do you think ppl are that stupid, do you think youre soo much smarter than them ::)
Learn how to spell before you address me, you gray haired old goat.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 03:52:01 PM »

And worth every penny.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
And worth every penny.

hard to convince someone who has no kids. You have to experience life with having kids around to appreciate how blessed you really are.
As you said its worth every single penny.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »
And worth every penny.

I don't have the energy to raise a kid

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »

And expensive if you don't raise them correctly. Therapist fees, prescription drug fees, juvenile detention, rehab, once they hit 18 and are still acting up, bondsmen fees, court fees, attorney fees.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »
Those great kids....who 90% of the time throw you in a home and cant wait to get your Will money

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 04:25:42 PM »
And expensive if you don't raise them correctly. Therapist fees, prescription drug fees, juvenile detention, rehab, once they hit 18 and are still acting up, bondsmen fees, court fees, attorney fees.

At what age does it become the kid's fault for being a fuck up?  When their kids become fuck ups too?
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
As a general rule I don't discuss my family online but....I decided it was time to have children when I had accomplished all that I could within my means. Professional achievments, personal goals, travel etc...In fact, by the time I was ready I had almost become bored with life. When I decided I wanted children, me and my wife came up with a plan. We invested enough money to pay for our future childrens college. Then we moved to a city that we felt would provide enough culture and opportunity that would help shape successful children.

Now that I have children I am can say it is hard work. But nothing else really matters either. I'm glad I got all of those other experiences out of the way because it would be almost impossible to do now, aside from work related achievments. Travel is too difficult, time managment is too difficult, child care is too expensive, schooling (outside of public schooling) is too expensive. Children can really test your value as a person.

For those who don't have children, there are no words though for expressing the rewards of having loving children. So I will not try to explain.

Alot of people say stupid shit like: well my dogs are like my children, or I have pets. Well I'm a dog lover and I have had dogs run away, one got hit by a car and I got over it. If anything ever happened to my children I think I just die from heartache.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »
As a general rule I don't discuss my family online but....I decided it was time to have children when I had accomplished all that I could within my means. Professional achievments, personal goals, travel etc...In fact, by the time I was ready I had almost become bored with life. When I decided I wanted children, me and my wife came up with a plan. We invested enough money to pay for our future childrens college. Then we moved to a city that we felt would provide enough culture and opportunity that would help shape successful children.

Now that I have children I am can say it is hard work. But nothing else really matters either. I'm glad I got all of those other experiences out of the way because it would be almost impossible to do now, aside from work related achievments. Travel is too difficult, time managment is too difficult, child care is too expensive, schooling (outside of public schooling) is too expensive. Children can really test your value as a person.

For those who don't have children, there are no words though for expressing the rewards of having loving children. So I will not try to explain.

Alot of people say stupid shit like: well my dogs are like my children, or I have pets. Well I'm a dog lover and I have had dogs run away, one got hit by a car and I got over it. If anything ever happened to my children I think I just die from heartache.

True, but although you can't imagine living life without them or wouldn't want to, doesn't mean you would not have been happier without them, people confuse the 2.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 05:01:06 PM »
Humans are fucked either way. Pretty sure if you have kids at this point they'll live to see and experience widespread pain and suffering. A plague or nuclear winter.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
I was a touring musician for years and hate condoms. I probably have a few hundred little bastards out there somewhere.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »
, people confuse the 2.
They don't confuse the 2  because they experienced both.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
At what age does it become the kid's fault for being a fuck up?  When their kids become fuck ups too?
When they become adults. Once you are 18 and start to catch cases, that's on you...problem is, these are the same people that procreate like mad...and then their kids have problems. And it's not just the poor, there are plenty of rich people as well that have effed up kids. Plenty of celebrities, that if they weren't celebrities would have been locked up....and what do you know XYZ is having a kid...and name the child Cottonmouth Diamondback Williams...who is raised by the nanny, because the parent (s) have other things to do.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 05:13:21 PM »

[/b]

Adam adoins will not like this, no he will not like this one bit.

Good post though my friend, however I have a veery long way to go to accomplish what I need to.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »
I was a touring musician for years and hate condoms. I probably have a few hundred little bastards out there somewhere.

or aids :-X

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »
True, but although you can't imagine living life without them or wouldn't want to, doesn't mean you would not have been happier without them, people confuse the 2.

I had a child when I was 34. I lived quite  a bit before I had a child....and I'm far happier with my daughter in this world than I was before.

I'm not even going to try to explain it. my kid is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I have had a very eventful life. You guys just don't grasp the happiness of watching your kid get onstage for her violin recital, that she has been nervous about for a week, and she nails it.  you live and die with your child.