Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 101612 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: Half way mark.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 12:32:16 PM »
See a lot of people you don't get along with not giving you props in this thread. Shame people cant put the bullshit aside and give credit where credit is due.

ukjeff

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 12:32:53 PM »
See a lot of people you don't get along with not giving you props in this thread. Shame people cant put the bullshit aside and give credit where credit is due.

No worries mate, it comes with the territory here.  ;)

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »

No b.s. here. This lad looks practically the same in both photos, which prompted the initial question.

With the lighting and color tone change, along with the different pose, the only discernible difference is in the mid section, and to the untrained eye, this too looks similar due to the twist.

In the first photo it appears as if UkJeff is holding more water, however, not to the tune of 15lbs. Hence the question.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 12:35:57 PM »
It wasnt a simple logical question, it was a dumb question, if you cant see that you are as dumb as him.

I mentioned "fighting weight" as it is a term used generally that may have nothing to do with fighting at all, a bit like "fighting fit".
It was reference to the ongoing political situation in Egypt.

Hope that helps.
pipe down grampa .. You look alright for your age nonetheless ..I just think you are quick to react like a traumatised little one who winches anytime someone makes a sudden move

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »
No b.s. here. This lad looks practically the same in both photos, which prompted the initial question.

With the lighting and color tone change, along with the different pose, the only discernible difference is in the mid section, and to the untrained eye, this too looks similar due to the twist.

In the first photo it appears as if UkJeff is holding more water, however, not to the tune of 15lbs. Hence the question.

nah, there is a clear difference. definitely much leaner in the right pic. slightly different angle but you can see his is less full and tighter in the abs.

wasnt directing my comment at you anyway. more towards people I know have seen this thread and have decided not to comment at all. im just not that type of guy. someone can rip on me all fucken day, if they post a pic and look good I will have no trouble giving them props they deserve.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
It wasnt a simple logical question, it was a dumb question, if you cant see that you are as dumb as him.

I mentioned "fighting weight" as it is a term used generally that may have nothing to do with fighting at all, a bit like "fighting fit".

Hope that helps.

Look at the boards UkJeff. Are there more posts regarding the situation in Egypt, or regarding MMA.

Moreover, no knowledge of you having a tie in to the situation in Egypt has been mentioned that has been seen, nor has there been mention of you being a fighter.

When someone states they are getting down to fighting weight, 8 of 10 people will logically conclude this is regarding some sort of contest involving fighting.

Cutting weight and making fighting weight have been associated with wresting and combat sports for many years.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 12:42:51 PM »
nah, there is a clear difference. definitely much leaner in the right pic. slightly different angle but you can see his is less full and tighter in the abs.

wasnt directing my comment at you anyway. more towards people I know have seen this thread and have decided not to comment at all. im just not that type of guy. someone can rip on me all fucken day, if they post a pic and look good I will have no trouble giving them props they deserve.

Agreed the picture on the right, there is a difference in the mid section.

Due to the lighting and angle between the two, there are more similarities than differences (ie vascularity levels close, etc)

And no worries. Agreed that there is more negative comments regarding persons progress photos on the boards, rather than positive comments regarding gains, etc.

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »
Look at the boards UkJeff. Are there more posts regarding the situation in Egypt, or regarding MMA.

Fucking lol
You do realise that there is more stuff on the web and in the news that are on these boards.
Fucking priceless, you really have to be trying to troll, no ones that dumb.

ukjeff

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »
pipe down grampa .. You look alright for your age nonetheless ..I just think you are quick to react like a traumatised little one who winches anytime someone makes a sudden move
Roughly translated as
Thanks for explaining it to me, it went over my head just like bro.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
Go eat some pasta .. You seem to be irritated

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 01:11:18 PM »
Go eat some pasta .. You seem to be irritated

He seems like a quinoa kinda guy. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »
Just off to Egypt for a week, getting down to fighting weight due to the ongoing troubles.   ;D

Is it an All-Style Open Event?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 01:13:26 PM »
Hope that helps.

are you always this clever or did you make a special effort on this occasion?
c

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »
Is it an All-Style Open Event?

Doggie?

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:04 PM »
Fucking lol
You do realise that there is more stuff on the web and in the news that are on these boards.
Fucking priceless, you really have to be trying to troll, no ones that dumb.

Please read the rest of that post UkJeff.

You come to a bodybuilding board primarily for fitness relates things. MMA is one of these. World news is not, and it is in the minority of posts.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
Doggie?

No, like Ninjitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do etc

ukjeff

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 01:19:04 PM »
Please read the rest of that post UkJeff.

You come to a bodybuilding board primarily for fitness relates things. MMA is one of these. World news is not, and it is in the minority of posts.

Cant troll me dumbass.   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 01:20:02 PM »
are you always this clever or did you make a special effort on this occasion?
No special effort at all, it wasn't even clever, I know thats hard to grasp on this forum but hey ho.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
No, like Ninjitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do etc

I'm a red belt in drinking.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 01:22:57 PM »
Cant troll me dumbass.   ;)

Troll you?

Not sure why you are so upset lately. You seemed like a cool lad. These days youre upset.

Perhaps you upped the Tren a bit. If you did, maybe next photo comparisons there will be enormous gains, and no comments regarding cutting weight to get into fighting weight.  ;D

Perhaps it will say bulking weight. Then that will be bodybuilding jargon.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »
Look good man. 

ukjeff

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Not sure why you are so upset lately. You seemed like a cool lad. These days youre upset.
"Upset"

lol.   ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »
Good work bro!

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »

Exactly. ..to the untrained eye.  Jeff has made significant progress, you are just ignorant

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »

Exactly. ..to the untrained eye.  Jeff has made significant progress, you are just ignorant

Significant progress eh?

If by that you mean losing a few pounds of water weight, and squaring up to the camera; suppose so!

The only equal comparison to judge progress would be the same shot. It's clear he lost some water weight and bloat. As far as gains go, not sure that is much here.