Author Topic: when i eat ALOT of peanutbutter in the am im not hungry all day working  (Read 4639 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wich i enjoy always having good energy , i just drink water and zero calorie sodas made with stevia

i always start the day with very small bowl of cereal then begin to consume around half jar of peanutbutter witch keeps me feeling good for around 7 hours

what was weird tonite after i had peas/ potatoes, fried plantain/salad

i then had to take a shit , wich is rare at night time

when i shit i didnt even have to wipe nothing at all on the toilet paper WTF, it was interesting because that was definitly peanutbutter shitted out. ideally its best to have a perfect bowl movement an not have to worry about wiping, perhaps i am on an ideal diet?

my back has been feeling beeter because i get my girlfriend to dig in her heel on my right but cheek in a percise spot that hits that nerve thats causing all my back pain. kinda squashing out that nerve seems to be helping. perhaps the nerve is all tangled up in my glutes causing back pain but thats definity the source of pain

i notice all the peanutbutter gives me huge zits on my ass WTF
A

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: when i eat ALOT of peanutbutter in the am im not hungry all day working
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 10:06:03 PM »
Zero replies ?

WTF??

This dude is a Getbid celebrity, folks. Show some respect.  >:(

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
BTW

A no wipe dump is referred  to as a "ghost dump," especially when it slides down the chute and is not visible from above.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
Scrap the bowl of cereal and you'll be satiated for even longer..... less carbs = less bg fluctuations

What kind of peanut butter do you recommend?  I like Skippy natural superchunk  8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »
Histrionic personality disorder

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs attention from an expert in Psychology. See the talk page for details. WikiProject Psychology (or its Portal) may be able to help recruit an expert. (February 2012)  

Classification and external resources

ICD-10
F60.4

ICD-9

MedlinePlus

MeSH
D006677

Personality
 disorders

Cluster A (odd)

­Paranoid·
 ­Schizoid·
 ­Schizotypal

Cluster B (dramatic)

­Antisocial·
 ­Borderline·
 ­Histrionic·
 ­Narcissistic

Cluster C (anxious)

­Avoidant·
 ­Dependent·
 ­Obsessive–compulsive

Not specified

­Depressive·
 ­Passive-aggressive·
 ­Sadistic·
 ­Self-defeating

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including inappropriately seductive behaviour and an excessive need for approval, usually beginning in early adulthood. People affected by HPD are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population, and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 06:19:36 AM »
Zero replies ?

WTF??

This dude is a Getbid celebrity, folks. Show some respect.  >:(
this 'board' has gone to the 'landfill'

basically people have given up on there hope and dreams when they give up on a jeaohnay failcon reply
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 06:23:21 AM »

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs attention from an expert in Psychology. See the talk page for details. WikiProject Psychology (or its Portal) may be able to help recruit an expert. (February 2012)  

Classification and external resources

ICD-10
F60.4

ICD-9

MedlinePlus

MeSH
D006677

Personality
 disorders

Cluster A (odd)

­Paranoid·
 ­Schizoid·
 ­Schizotypal

Cluster B (dramatic)

­Antisocial·
 ­Borderline·
 ­Histrionic·
 ­Narcissistic

Cluster C (anxious)

­Avoidant·
 ­Dependent·
 ­Obsessive–compulsive

Not specified

­Depressive·
 ­Passive-aggressive·
 ­Sadistic·
 ­Self-defeating

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking (seeking knowledge input of others, including inappropriately seductive behaviour (seduction is appropriate to lure people to the gathering of knowledge and an excessive need for approval(approval is needed to continue research facilities, usually beginning in early adulthood. People affected by HPD are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious(all are signs of loyalty to my brothers here. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population, and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation(if you want your voice heard you need to be loud.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 06:24:33 AM »
BTW

A no wipe dump is referred  to as a "ghost dump," especially when it slides down the chute and is not visible from above.
there was definitly shit in the toilet  but when i wiped my ass there was absolutly nothing on the toilet paper this is the first time in all my life this has happend
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »
Seems the peanut butter is giving you some Long Chain fat energy so you can make it through the day without eating alot, is this helping your weight loss?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 06:31:18 AM »
Seems the peanut butter is giving you some Long Chain fat energy so you can make it through the day without eating alot, is this helping your weight loss?
i did eat alot of calories in peanutbutter the thing is i need to probably double up on my training to make it work faster.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 06:36:06 AM »
i did eat alot of calories in peanutbutter the thing is i need to probably double up on my training to make it work faster.
You used eat alot more food so you think the peanut butter is equal in calories to all the food or less?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 06:39:19 AM »
Peanuts have a low glycaemic index, so I can understand that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 06:40:20 AM »
Peanuts have a low glycaemic index, so I can understand that.
Good point.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 06:42:43 AM »
You used eat alot more food so you think the peanut butter is equal in calories to all the food or less?
i think im holding less water and some fat loss

like ive lost say 20 pounds id say 15 pounds water 5 pounds fat
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 07:35:45 AM »
One of my favorite foods. High in healthy fat, and yes, it curbs appetite nicely.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 08:27:18 AM »
You better be eating natural pb or you are taking in a lot of hydrogenated shit. Ass zits, really. You boy pulls out and doesn't clean up?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 08:32:47 AM »
wich i enjoy always having good energy , i just drink water and zero calorie sodas made with stevia

i always start the day with very small bowl of cereal then begin to consume around half jar of peanutbutter witch keeps me feeling good for around 7 hours

what was weird tonite after i had peas/ potatoes, fried plantain/salad

i then had to take a shit , wich is rare at night time

when i shit i didnt even have to wipe nothing at all on the toilet paper WTF, it was interesting because that was definitly peanutbutter shitted out. ideally its best to have a perfect bowl movement an not have to worry about wiping, perhaps i am on an ideal diet?

my back has been feeling beeter because i get my girlfriend to dig in her heel on my right but cheek in a percise spot that hits that nerve thats causing all my back pain. kinda squashing out that nerve seems to be helping. perhaps the nerve is all tangled up in my glutes causing back pain but thats definity the source of pain

i notice all the peanutbutter gives me huge zits on my ass WTF

t bombz anal deep tissue massage of peace

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »
You better be eating natural pb or you are taking in a lot of hydrogenated shit. Ass zits, really. You boy pulls out and doesn't clean up?
hahah sick fuck
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 03:05:19 PM »
You're living the dream, Johnny.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »
hahah sick fuck

Daddy, you are loved here but left yourself wide open for that one.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 06:33:41 AM »
Daddy, you are loved here but left yourself wide open for that one.
sometimes you gotta keep it real and u should admit things to lose followers.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 06:34:35 AM »
sometimes you gotta keep it real and u should admit things to lose followers.

Durm approved.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 06:38:16 AM »
Durm approved.

not nameing names but there are alot of guys/gays here who dont admit things in order to GAYN followers. needless to say this site to me is just target practice
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 06:40:35 AM »
not nameing names but there are alot of guys/gays here who dont admit things in order to GAYN followers. needless to say this site to me is just target practice

They are blinded by their spray tan and bulk GNC proteins powder as they scrutinize striated glutes to predict who will take home the plastic trophies in their male beauty pagaents. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 07:20:19 AM »
there was definitly shit in the toilet  but when i wiped my ass there was absolutly nothing on the toilet paper this is the first time in all my life this has happend

Take notice youngins.

This can happen, through rare stroke of luck perfection of the diet. It's has a higher probability of occurring with evening bowel movements. Morning is usually pyramid style.

Hard cheese can also make for these mythical bowel moments that leaves no trace due to perfect composition.

This gradually becomes the number one priority later in life as we get older, to perfect diet bowel movements and timings.