Author Topic: World's biggest bodybuilder is a vegitarian  (Read 11871 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: World's biggest bodybuilder is a vegitarian
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 10:06:36 PM »
Fella has a phd in broscience , cows are injected with estrogen so eating them will pass that onto you? If that were the case I'd be sprinkling my test powder on a nice ribeye not cooking it up with ba.

Also what if the cow was injected with trenbalona? Who wouldn't want to eat a hamburger made from those bad boys?

Also, acromegaly, Yates has shockingly poor dress sense, and Indian schmoe

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 10:36:52 PM »
Yes Mawse, I always had good laughs when I hear from people that "this meat is full of GROWTH HORMONE DUDE, you will totally grow tall and weird from this stuff". What they fail to realize is that HGH is a fuckin peptide which is a chain of aminoacids. So structurally there is no difference between peptides and proteins, these two terms describe same thing. There is no clear distinction except from the fact that we usually call substances that are at the same time hormones "peptides". When we eat HGH it breaks down to aminoacids just like every protein by digestive enzymes and there's no hgh left.

Testosterone also gets metabolized, same goes for estradiol. That's the very reason why we 17-alcilate those.

It's like when I asked that woman in whole foods market why don't they have diet coke and she replied "but it contains bad things that will get you cancer". I didn't want to go into details and explain to her that there is no conclusive research supporting this claim so I just replied "but I wanna die from cancer".

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »