Author Topic: Charlie Ward made the right decision. Why do...  (Read 850 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Charlie Ward made the right decision. Why do...
« on: August 31, 2013, 03:58:16 AM »
guys pick the NFL over MLB and the NBA when they can have longer and injury free careers with guaranteed money?  

Charilie Ward had a nice 14 year NBA career after winning the Heismann at FL State.  Pat White was a good baseball player and drafted by the Marlins, was offered 1M and development, but he want to the NFL and almost got killed.  Why?

I'm not talking about guys like Andrew Luck, borderline guys like Ward who would have been a flop in the NFL but made off like a fat cat in the NBA where he was equally good.  

Who the fuck are their agents?  With his speed, athleticism vs the avg baseball player, fielding and decent hitting, he'd be a bench warmer at least for the next 10-12 years earning 1M plus vs minimum salary in the NFL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Charlie Ward made the right decision. Why do...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 06:10:41 AM »
guys pick the NFL over MLB and the NBA when they can have longer and injury free careers with guaranteed money?  

Charilie Ward had a nice 14 year NBA career after winning the Heismann at FL State.  Pat White was a good baseball player and drafted by the Marlins, was offered 1M and development, but he want to the NFL and almost got killed.  Why?

I'm not talking about guys like Andrew Luck, borderline guys like Ward who would have been a flop in the NFL but made off like a fat cat in the NBA where he was equally good.  

Who the fuck are their agents?  With his speed, athleticism vs the avg baseball player, fielding and decent hitting, he'd be a bench warmer at least for the next 10-12 years earning 1M plus vs minimum salary in the NFL

Pat White was offered a MINOR LEAGUE CONTRACT with the Marlins and Royals....basically fast food worker pay...that's why he chose the NFL... ::)
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 06:56:53 AM »
Anybody else notice this turkey's writing style has changed from disjointed, incoherence to being thought out and grammatically correct. The shitstain says he's cubano yet speaks no spanish. hmmm

I've seen him speak spanish

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 07:24:36 AM »
Anybody else notice this turkey's writing style has changed from disjointed, incoherence to being thought out and grammatically correct. The shitstain says he's cubano yet speaks no spanish. hmmm

LOL! You are one hurting bitch.  :)

Feel my "G", trick.