Author Topic: Challenge for Wiggs  (Read 13922 times)

BRO

• Getbig III
Re: Regarding "Wiggs"
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »
Again, where is Wiggs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »
I saw this thread before and I meant to answer it. I remember why I put it off because my answer will be very lengthy. Probably tonight. Thanks

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Challenge for Wiggs
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 04:36:53 PM »
Too bad your wrong. You ever wonder why it was called the Dark Ages?  Look in these churches and old history books!  Black Moors and Hebrew Moors ran shit!  Why do you think Europeans have so many black saints, and old black kings. They ran shit FACT!  Then the renaissance came and Europeans rans shit and tried to destroy all that is black. 

I don't have anymore time but there is a term, it's called, ICONOCLASM look it up. It's what Europeans did during the Renaissance. Blacking everything out through white washing. It's a harsh truth of history but it happened and still does. After the slave trade in the 15th and 16th century Europeans began white washing everything. Google it. Most don't know but it is indeed fact. Did you know King James was Black?  Did you know Beethoven was mulatto? Black Moor?  Should I go on? there are plenty others that will shock you!  But, gotta go.

Beethoven is not black, look at the painting.  ::)

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
I saw this thread before and I meant to answer it. I remember why I put it off because my answer will be very lengthy. Probably tonight. Thanks

Ok. Appreciate the reply.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 04:37:51 PM »
And you are full of shit about never hitting the Report to Mod button.

Crybaby.

Fuck you and your aids ridden family members.
I never have. Nothing ever gets that serious for me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2013, 04:38:14 PM »
Ok. Appreciate the reply.

No problem will do.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »

Wiggs - no need for long replies (if that is what you thought was requested).

We have read many of your posts, and clear, concise answers are preferred/requested.

Thanks.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
I never have. Nothing ever gets that serious for me.

You are 100% full of shit. Absolutely a lying sack of crybaby shit.

I'd prepare for an "elephant wearing wedding rings" type fisting real soon.

Now fuck off - and attention whore of someone else's coat tails, you bore me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 04:42:28 PM »
You are 100% full of shit. Absolutely a lying sack of crybaby shit.

I'd prepare for an "elephant wearing wedding rings" type fisting real soon.

Now fuck off - and attention whore of someone else's coat tails, you bore me.

I will be waiting retard. Looks like you are the one running scared.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 04:45:27 PM »
I will be waiting retard. Looks like you are the one running scared.

After your fake auto wreck thread you will never be anything but the loser, piss boy of Getbig.

Now fuck off and ruin some other thread......CryToMods81.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »
Beethoven is not black, look at the painting.  ::)

ICONOCLASM! Geez!

It is fact his mother was an African Moor.

Do you mean this Louis Letronne, Beethoven, 1814, pencil drawing?

Here's what Beethoven's contemporaries and biographers said about him....

Frederick Hertz, German anthropologist, used these terms to describe him: “Negroid traits, dark skin, flat, thick nose.

Emil Ludwig, in his book “Beethoven,” says: “His face reveals no trace of the German. He was so dark that people dubbed him Spagnol [dark-skinned].”

Fanny Giannatasio del Rio, in her book “An Unrequited Love: An Episode in the Life of Beethoven,” wrote “His somewhat flat broad nose and rather wide mouth, his small piercing eyes and swarthy [dark] complexion, pockmarked into the bargain, gave him a strong resemblance to a mulatto.”

C. Czerny stated, “His beard--he had not shaved for several days--made the lower part of his already brown face still darker.”

"Following are one word descriptions of Beethoven from various writers: Grillparzer, “dark”; Bettina von Armin, “brown”; Schindler, “red and brown”; Rellstab, “brownish”; Gelinek, “short, dark.”

Newsweek, in its Sept. 23, 1991 issue stated, “Afrocentrism ranges over the whole panorama of human history, coloring in the faces: from Australopithecus to the inventors of mathematics to the great Negro composer Beethoven.”

THAT WAS IN FUCKING NEWSWEEK....Hahahahhahah ahah...Beethoven was indeed a Mulatto an Obama a Drake a Lenny Krevitz or whatever the fuck you want to call him but he was indeed half black or as white people say today....Black

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2013, 04:46:58 PM »
Wiggs - no need for long replies (if that is what you thought was requested).

We have read many of your posts, and clear, concise answers are preferred/requested.

Thanks.

I use clear and concise answers, explanations and examples. That's how I work. I'm no Arce.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2013, 04:48:45 PM »
I use clear and concise answers, explanations and examples. That's how I work. I'm no Arce.

Fair. Simply put, each of the questions would merit a 1 or 2 sentence response. That is all that was being said. Nothing about Arce, neither in a positive or negative light.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2013, 04:49:01 PM »

Wiggs has his dick up a lot of twink ass in this thread....

A true cornerstone poster of Getbig.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
ICONOCLASM! Geez!

It is fact his mother was an African Moor.

Do you mean this Louis Letronne, Beethoven, 1814, pencil drawing?

Here's what Beethoven's contemporaries and biographers said about him....

Frederick Hertz, German anthropologist, used these terms to describe him: “Negroid traits, dark skin, flat, thick nose.

Emil Ludwig, in his book “Beethoven,” says: “His face reveals no trace of the German. He was so dark that people dubbed him Spagnol [dark-skinned].”

Fanny Giannatasio del Rio, in her book “An Unrequited Love: An Episode in the Life of Beethoven,” wrote “His somewhat flat broad nose and rather wide mouth, his small piercing eyes and swarthy [dark] complexion, pockmarked into the bargain, gave him a strong resemblance to a mulatto.”

C. Czerny stated, “His beard--he had not shaved for several days--made the lower part of his already brown face still darker.”

"Following are one word descriptions of Beethoven from various writers: Grillparzer, “dark”; Bettina von Armin, “brown”; Schindler, “red and brown”; Rellstab, “brownish”; Gelinek, “short, dark.”

Newsweek, in its Sept. 23, 1991 issue stated, “Afrocentrism ranges over the whole panorama of human history, coloring in the faces: from Australopithecus to the inventors of mathematics to the great Negro composer Beethoven.”

THAT WAS IN FUCKING NEWSWEEK....Hahahahhahah ahah...Beethoven was indeed a Mulatto an Obama a Drake a Lenny Krevitz or whatever the fuck you want to call him but he was indeed half black or as white people say today....Black

Our own mocha colored Einstein at work...... ;D

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2013, 04:50:20 PM »

Wiggs has his dick up a lot of twink ass in this thread....

A true cornerstone poster of Getbig.

Care to explain what that is implying?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2013, 04:52:29 PM »
Beethoven could have easily been a mulatto Wiggs. There is no way jesus was black. His teachings would never have taken root.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2013, 04:53:52 PM »
Our own mocha colored Einstein at work...... ;D

Yeah baby. I got so many more that'll make everyone shit their pants. I gotta release this shit a little at a time because I'm already hated for exposing My people, Latinos and Native Americans are Hebrews, Now most of Europes greats pre-renaissance are black too?

YES, YES, YES.

BTW,

Budda............Black

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
Beethoven could have easily been a mulatto Wiggs. There is no way jesus was black. His teachings would never have taken root.

I just said he was a mulatto!  Did you read a thing I said?  Geez. And yes, Christ was black. As was most in those days. The way Whites and blacks get along today is not how whites and blacks have always gotten along. It was actually reverse roles minus the racism. Blacks ran shit. This is fact and this is why and how Christs teachings stuck. They used Iconoclasm and changed his race after slavery.

FACT!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2013, 04:59:18 PM »
Care to explain what that is implying?

I'm not implying.

The black Hebrew owns your mind enough that you started a thread about him.

Oh, and he's ass plunging you at the same time.....twink.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2013, 04:59:56 PM »
I just said he was a mulatto!  Did you read a thing I said?  Geez. And yes, Christ was black. As was most in those days. The way Whites and blacks get along today is not how whites and blacks have always gotten along. It was actually reverse roles minus the racism. Blacks ran shit. This is fact and this is why and how Christs teachings stuck. They used Iconoclasm and changed his race after slavery.

FACT!
Blacks have always been considered an inferior race. It's not right but its a fact.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2013, 05:01:04 PM »
Fair. Simply put, each of the questions would merit a 1 or 2 sentence response. That is all that was being said. Nothing about Arce, neither in a positive or negative light.

Oh no, I understand. Trust me, I know I have a tendency to ramble. I love it. I'll try to keep it down....TRY!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2013, 05:03:04 PM »
Blacks have always been considered an inferior race. It's not right but its a fact.

LOL...No it's not. Prior to the slave trade there was a much different relationship. Pick up a book, put down the bottle.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
LOL...No it's not. Prior to the slave trade there was a much different relationship. Pick up a book, put down the bottle.
They were mainly used as conquered soldiers to bolster such armies as the Persian empire. They were nothing more then warm bodies outside of the homeland.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »

and I believed it was Millie Jackson who wrote the phuckyou symphony
c