Author Topic: Skinny forearms....  (Read 25833 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Skinny forearms....
« on: September 25, 2013, 12:04:46 PM »
Would you call this forearm skinny?  I think Captain Che on here referred to my forearm as that.
Is it me, or does getbig house some of quite delusional folk?
Remember Che, click save as, then print...you're welcome in advance Big Guy.
N

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Skinny forearms....
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
I don't know sorry bro.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
Would you call this forearm skinny?  I think Captain Che on here referred to my forearm as that.

Sorry bro but that is not a big forearm if you want to compare it to the average guy then maybe but by bodybuilding standards its small.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Yes, that little arm would have trouble just trying to lift my cock for a piss.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 12:14:23 PM »
Yes, that little arm would have trouble just trying to lift my cock for a kiss.

fixed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »
Would you call this forearm skinny?  I think Captain Che on here referred to my forearm as that.

It looks bigger than my forearm, but then I have very long arms.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »
haha pressing of the vein for vascularity oh brother ::)

what an amateur, doesnt even know about the secret tie-belt-below-the-armpit off camera trick

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 12:28:14 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:30:08 PM »
Good shot.  It shows how much I've gained with no drugs since.
Now that is a skinny forearm.
Getbig, rifling through shots from almost 10 years ago..haha  You want of me when I was 12?  That'll cost.
N

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 12:31:10 PM »
damn he looks like a white trash drug addict

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 12:32:07 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 12:32:34 PM »

How was the Nazi Youth Rally, Helmut?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 12:34:43 PM »
what the hell is this haha

monster shoulders, barndoor traps haha

6generations of inbreeding face
:D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 12:47:52 PM »
CROATCH has kept low for some time and all of the sudden bam he's back in many threads and 'croatching on'again.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »
why his entire torso shaved but there is hair under his belly button

is this to entice gay men?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
The worse I look there, the better.  I'd be the first to say, I look like shit there...doesn't take a smart guy to figure that out.
Take that poor physique, now add 50lbs of muscle to it.  In this pic, I'm probably 225lbs.  Granted, blocky ass waist...but still.
If you have a better before/after, I'd like to see.
Again, no drugs used here from A-B.  Something either of you clowns would/have failed at.  75lbs overall, 50lbs of it lean.
The last I checked, bodybuilding was about improvement.  If you need drugs to stand out, you failed...remember that.
You can print this too, but will have to start sending me funds through paypal.
CROATCH has kept low for some time and all of the sudden bam he's back in many threads and 'croatching on'again.
I'm blown away by the buffoons on the site.  Times have moved on, but the level of idiocy still remains.  Good to know some things in life are a constant.
Anabolico seems like a low iq contender.
Galenko has been proven to be a Taliban member with epic width, even on sauce, barely forming sentencing on youtube.
I'm probably twice as wide as Galenko and using no drugs to get there....must suck. :D
Che, just another Croatch fan who cries when I bring the real.
Quite the group here.  Still name calling like in 2nd grade, though that's what I just posted..haha
N

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 12:55:04 PM »
The worse I look there, the better.  I'd be the first to say, I look like shit there...doesn't take a smart guy to figure that out.
Take that poor physique, now add 50lbs of muscle to it.  In this pic, I'm probably 225lbs.  Granted, blocky ass waist...but still.
Again, no drugs used here from A-B.  Something either of you clowns would/have failed at.  75lbs overall, 50lbs of it lean.
The last I checked, bodybuilding was about improvement.  If you need drugs to stand out, you failed...remember that.
You can print this too, but will have to start sending me funds through paypal.I'm blown away by the buffoons on the site.  Times have moved on, but the level of idiocy still remains.  Good to know some things in life are a constant.
Galenko has been proven to be a Taliban member with epic width, even on sauce, barely forming sentencing on youtube.
Quite the group here.  Still name calling like in 2nd grade, though that's what I just posted..haha

Are you natural Crotch?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
why his entire torso shaved but there is hair under his belly button

is this to entice gay men?

Interesting what some people notice, isn't it?  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »
You can print this too, but will have to start sending me funds through paypal.I'm blown away by the buffoons on the site.  Times have moved on, but the level of idiocy still remains.  Good to know some things in life are a constant.
I'm probably twice as wide as Galenko and using no drugs to get there....must suck. :D
natural progress of peace

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:46 PM »
 croat has some good size now from ped

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:57 PM »
Natural?!?!
Haha the delusion is strong in this one. The IQ... Not so much.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 01:01:54 PM »
DIESEL in that pic minus abs,still thick build tho.i always found u entertaining.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »
Again, no drugs used here from A-B.

::)

75lbs overall, 50lbs of it lean.

On this one I agree.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 01:07:30 PM »
dumb people are the first ones to call others dumb

an observation by anabolic halo

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 01:08:26 PM »
Are you natural Crotch?
Well some would say clean, but I'd say natural.
Quickly, tried one cycle in 1994, gained 35lbs...then manned up and trained no drugs since.
So, about 20 years.  After a few years off lifting, started back in 2003? @150lbs in that picture earlier on looking like complete shit, gained 50lbs that year alone..no drugs.  Continued lifting, bulked up even more to 228lbs at one point, but the waist was lose.  I'm @210lbs now...could be leaner, so a good 200lbs leaned out.
It's funny how on this site, someone bashes natural/clean gains of 50+lbs.  That was the first thing I noticed about this site and couldn't believe the yoyos on here.
Instead of looking at some shots and being subjective, it was like being in grade school and name calling.  Grown men calling each other weak on a forum...sad, but you fall into it.
Any gains someone makes on their own I have respect for, but when it comes to drug use...let's face it, it's God's consolation prize in bodybuilding.  The masses who take them can't really do much without them...then confuse their drug gains with their own "hard work"...it's a pathetic thing to watch and gives lifting a bad name.
Everyone tries to be like Arnold, but forgets they lack the genetics and just look like some try hard pretending to be a bodybuilder.  Gold's Gym is the saddest place I frequent.  Land of make believe.  How one takes any pride in this, is beyond me.
A little know fact, nobody outside the getbig forum or gyms has any respect for drug users who portray a healthy lifestyle.  Once you confront a user on their drug use for gains, you can see the insecurities come out because they want credit for "their hard work", which some do work hard.  Most though, are a joke and can barely train heavy at the gym.  I call them out, they melt..repeat cycle.
Way to much to write on this topic...I need to ease up on the coffee.
N