Author Topic: Skinny forearms....  (Read 25853 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Skinny forearms....
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2013, 02:46:49 PM »
No, that's not 1 year...pay attention you try hard.
150-200lbs first year back 2004.
That shot is probably 2006? And at 225lbs roughly.
It's sad how bad you want those gains to be from drugs, but they aren't.  Some just have more dedication and belief in themselves than to rely on a pussy needle...you remember that boy. ;)
So 225 in 2006? What are you now? 300 with abs?  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
You would have to workout 6 days a week, eat like a horse, and live like a monk.

Creatine isn't natural by the way. (The body also produces Test naturally, but we consider that not natural)

You are a cheater and a liar.  :-*  ;D
Got me there. Creatine and glutamine.
Yeah and you went from 5'7'' to 5'8'' in your 30's   ::) lying POS
I'm technically 5' 7 1/2".  Real big lie there.  I can tell you are a sad juicer who is crying inside, knowing someone was more badass than you were in a gym.  Kleenex?  It's so sad how bad you wish it were with drugs I made those gains....sorry, no drugs for them.  Typical getbigger.
So 225 in 2006? What are you now? 300 with abs?  ::)
You are another uniformed chap on the site.  The way progress works is, you make gains, but then level out, or trim down.  At 225lbs, my waist was big....down to 205lbs and pretty lean...then back up to bulk and so on.
I wonder who even posts on here.  Children or retards?
It makes you wonder if people think that what someone else gained (natural or not) affects their own perception on their (probably) drug gains.
Some can make solid gains without drugs.  Chances are, you are not one of them.  Move on in life and be happy you lift.
"Wait, if this guy put on over 50lbs of muscle in years with no drugs....and I took 3 compounds and put on 30lbs of bloat....he must be better?   WAIT, THERE'S NO WAY!!!!"   Yes there is a way, it's called heart and consistency.  And yes, you're "that guy" who can't deal.  Accept it and move on.  It's not that big a deal.  Every day in life you cross someone better, richer, bigger, hotter girl....just let it go..haha
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2013, 02:57:10 PM »
why is it so hard to believe he's natural? He looks like shit, tiny arms and a fat stomach......step away from the kitchen light and let us see what you really look like.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2013, 02:58:37 PM »
  Typical getbigger. You are another uniformed chap on the site.  The way progress works is, you make gains, but then level out, or trim down.  At 225lbs, my waist was big....down to 205lbs and pretty lean...then back up to bulk and so on.
I wonder who even posts on here.  Children or retards? 
Ok, so you are 205 now, and (pretty lean) right? You also showed us a generic, lean forearm.

Why don't you show us a pic of that awesome, shredded, 205 pound body?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
Oh and he's 5'7".....LOL. He comes up to my chest  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »
We are going to need an updated pic soon. That 70's tank top is horrific.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »
Oh and he's 5'7".....LOL. He comes up to my chest  :D
Pretty solid.  Now do it without drugs, then go home and get ur fuckin shinebox!!
Drug gains are a joke bro.  Just look at the Olympia stage to see what you can do on drugs.
And that's 5' 7 1/2".  I want to make sure I'm clear for my biggest fan, Che.
The biggest difference between juicers and those who train without is this..
Most on juice can not make big gains on their own, at any time you can choose to take drugs and blow up.  It doesn't take more work, energy, or effort in the gym.  This is why it's looked down upon.  Just ask anyone outside of the getbig community, you'll get a real taste of how "in awe" people are with your drug build.
Imagine making up tales when someone asks you, "how'd you get so big?"  It's pathetic.  Have some integrity and lift on your own...or least level with people.  You make bbing look like shit.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »
We are going to need an updated pic soon. That 70's tank top is horrific.

Ill update when I feel like it.  Pic is two months old  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2013, 03:06:47 PM »
Pretty solid.  Now do it without drugs, then go home and get ur fuckin shinebox!!
Drug gains are a joke bro.  Just look at the Olympia stage to see what you can do on drugs.
And that's 5' 7 1/2".  I want to make sure I'm clear for my biggest fan, Che.

You mean like this ? ;)

2010....no drugs

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2013, 03:08:00 PM »
You mean like this ? ;)

2010....no drugs
no drugs for several days in that pic

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2013, 03:09:26 PM »
Ill update when I feel like it.  Pic is two months old  ::)
It was more of a joke on the tank top grandpa  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
Quote from: Galeniko

lol His mass rapes you twink. You're a twink on steroids and gh with shitty legs, back, shoulders, chest and arms.  
A

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »
You mean like this ? ;)

2010....no drugs
Did you go from a-b with no drugs....so you went from 160lbs to that pic?  If so, well done...if not...it's just between cycles, so it doesn't matter.
My advice to you is to quit your habit and train for a few years on your own.  At least the gains will be your own.
Last, at least post your face with the pic.  I'm sure you're ashamed of your drug use, but let's be real here.  Posting a faceless pic is reminiscent of Sarcasm...we know how that turned out.  Have some integrity.
N

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
lol His mass rapes you twink. You're a twink on steroids and gh with shitty legs and back.
Hi Wiggs!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2013, 03:15:28 PM »
Galeniko shouldn't talk weighing 160lbs on steroids with gh fat folds in his dog face.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »

Why do you edit all your pictures?  ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »
Did you go from a-b with no drugs....so you went from 160lbs to that pic?  If so, well done...if not...it's just between cycles, so it doesn't matter.
My advice to you is to quit your habit and train for a few years on your own.  At least the gains will be your own.
Last, at least post your face with the pic.  I'm sure you're ashamed of your drug use, but let's be real here.  Posting a faceless pic is reminiscent of Sarcasm...we know how that turned out.  Have some integrity.
You look like shit with or without drugs, I hope this helps

Croatch on

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »

Took my first cycle 3 months after that was taken... was a lifelong permabulker...250 + in that pic and probably rocking a 38 inchwaist. I hid it well.  Hit the tren and never looked back...ill never go over 10% bf again. Clean or on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »
Why do you edit all your pictures?  ???

Because I want to ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:17 PM »
Galeniko shouldn't talk weighing 160lbs on steroids with gh fat folds in his dog face.
Decent arms, but narrow with no traps.  The sad thing for him is he needed drugs to do so, then stands on his preaching pedestal on YouTube ranting about fat people.  He's the exact type of clown I talk about when I mention "pretenders". These guys are always badass in their own minds, but when it counts in the gym...they rely on drugs.  This would be the true definition of weak.  Strength is in the mind.
I give him credit for posting clips and he's a bit amusing, but the bashing of fat people and acting as if he really did something special...when he looks average or below for a guy on juice...is hard to watch.
N

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »
Lol!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:46 PM »
Because I want to ?

No kidding , still doesn't answer the question

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
acting as if I really did something special...when I look  average or below for a guy on juice

Don't be so hard on yourself Croatch.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2013, 03:26:29 PM »
You look like shit with or without drugs, I hope this helps

Croatch on
I'll let the pussy I smash know, Che from getbig isn't turned on by my build...thanks.
Are you still doing the "hope this helps"?  You really know how to solidify your posts.  Very intelligent.
And "look like shit"... When I'm lean, it's the Marky Mark pussy pulling physique...your delusional.
Do you even have a shot posted?
Show my lean shot to your girl(if applicable), the thank me for the best sex you will have had for a while.
Are you processing this post well?  Don't duel with someone with a larger brain.  The end result is the same every time, you look the fool.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:01 PM »
haha goddamn youre fat as fuck there, solid 15%+ bodyfat.

morbid ibese by bbuilding standards,and yes, for natties too.

serious inquiry, do you even lift(besides the fork to the mouth)? :-X
Embrace real gains there.  More mass than you've ever acquired on drugs.
Now what kind of price can you give me on the whip it's and Uber bong in your smoke shop?
N