Author Topic: Nice article on the blame for the shutdown.  (Read 8085 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Nice article on the blame for the shutdown.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 10:38:53 AM »
Seriously,  like we give a flying fuck what their worthless opinions on our politics entail.

at this point id take the opinion of ANY of the boards Canadians over Necro... dude isn absolute joke. Jag is more fredible, lol, and her whole shtick is to just hock gold.... and even she recognizes how full of shit both sides are.

Coming from a heroin addicted convict.

I am a Doctor, I help people you probably steal from them. suck a dick till you hiccup.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 10:40:02 AM »

I am a Doctor, I help people you probably steal from them. suck a dick till you hiccup.

You need help yourself

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 10:55:41 AM »
You need help yourself

In what manner my OCD riddled friend?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:12 AM »
In what manner my OCD riddled friend?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:37 AM »

You're a shitty, rehashed gimmick.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 11:03:11 AM »
So he's a canadian doctor? I though he was a rich financial wizard or some crap. Fury u really need to do a better job of keeping track of all these idiot gimmicks and who's who.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 12:51:30 PM »
Yes necrosis specializes in giving hot beef injections to his fellow canadian musclebears so in his mind that makes him a doctor

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 04:41:01 PM »
Yes necrosis specializes in giving hot beef injections to his fellow canadian musclebears so in his mind that makes him a doctor

lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »

I heard you and Neo vertical 69 with ankle socks on and always swallow the white "pill"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2013, 07:45:01 PM »

Man my life is all over this board... and you cant even get an insult about my substance abuse issues right. You fucking suck , canuck. And el oh-fucking-el at you being a doctor. Im fairly certain no patient would be able to deal with the level of condescending attitude you display on a dailh basis without beating you senseless.

you arent anywhere near as intelligent as you think you are, and it's fucking hilarious, as your whole fucking persona on here is to try and come off as smug/superior/arrogant. ... Unfortunately for you, you start typing and it all falls apart quicjer than you blowbyour load listening to Obama talk about leadint a country youre not even a citizen of.

maybe you should worry about Canadian politics for once, oh yeah, I forgot, no onr cares about Canada... not even its oen citizens.

So, in conclusion, choke on a bag of dicks and die you whiney, lazy,wpretentious dumbass

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2013, 09:26:55 PM »
What kind of a doctor is necrosis?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2013, 09:32:26 PM »
Policy: Health Care
$175 premium for a young, healthy student? Thanks, Obamacare!

American media outlets were finally able to track down a mythical creature — a person who actually signed up for the Obamacare exchanges online.

But that person, Chad Henderson, admitted to the Washington Post that the premium for the plan he enrolled in was $175. Ouch! Wasn’t Obamacare supposed to lower premiums?

Henderson’s going to pay a $175 premium and he won’t even receive vision or dental insurance. He has contacts, so not having vision insurance is kind of a bum deal.

Henderson, as far as we know a healthy, 21-year-old college student at Chattanooga State Community College who lives in Flintstone, Ga., and works part-time at a day-care center, did not qualify for tax credits to purchase insurance, according to the Post.

Without Obamacare, Henderson could have received health insurance for as little as $44.72 on eHealthInsurance.com, according to Michael F. Cannon of the Cato Institute.

Read More: http://washingtonexaminer.com/175-premium-for-a-young-healthy-student-thanks-obamacare/article/2536798

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2013, 09:46:25 PM »

American media outlets were finally able to track down a mythical creature — a person who actually signed up for the Obamacare exchanges online.

But that person, Chad Henderson, admitted to the Washington Post that the premium for the plan he enrolled in was $175. Ouch! Wasn’t Obamacare supposed to lower premiums?

Henderson’s going to pay a $175 premium and he won’t even receive vision or dental insurance. He has contacts, so not having vision insurance is kind of a bum deal.

Henderson, as far as we know a healthy , 21-year-old college student at Chattanooga State Community College who lives in Flintstone, Ga., and works part-time at a day-care center, did not qualify for tax credits to purchase insurance, according to the Post.

Without Obamacare, Henderson could have received health insurance for as little as $44.72 on eHealthInsurance.com, according to Michael F. Cannon of the Cato Institute.

Read More: http://washingtonexaminer.com/175-premium-for-a-young-healthy-student-thanks-obamacare/article/2536798

The first thing I thought of when I seen the article on this guy was..."This is a perfectly healthy looking 21 year old man who is getting completely ripped off by the government" then I clicked on the next news story of the day.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2013, 09:49:24 PM »
The first thing I thought of when I seen the article on this guy was..."This is a perfectly healthy looking 21 year old man who is getting completely ripped off by the government" then I clicked on the next news story of the day.

Yeah, poor guy...  :-\

Our Founding Fathers would be livid

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2013, 04:52:25 AM »
Seriously,  like we give a flying fuck what their worthless opinions on our politics entail.

at this point id take the opinion of ANY of the boards Canadians over Necro... dude isn absolute joke. Jag is more fredible, lol, and her whole shtick is to just hock gold.... and even she recognizes how full of shit both sides are.

Ummm... Thanks... I think. ???

Actually my schtick is NOT hocking gold. I don't sell it, ...I get it for FREE (no out-of-pocket cost)
To me, that's the best way to get it, ...and I can acquire more getting it my way, than I'd ever be able to pay for out of my own pocket. I get to divert my money elsewhere, instead of into gold.

As for this article... ya, it's a nice article... technically & gramatically speaking.

Otherwise, ...it's content is worthy of lining the littler box. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Republicans aren't to blame... they are. But so too are the Democrats. The bottom line is BOTH sides are required to come together to pass legislation, and they failed to do that.

Yes, there are some very disturbing things in that Healthcare Act, and I can see some people refusing to let it pass for those reasons. Sadly, I don't believe that was first & foremost in the minds of Republicans. Their stated mission was to obstruct the President every chance they got. I think brinksmanship & posture is what they are all about. And they have no interest in serving the public, ...unless it coincides with their agenda.

My friends father summed it up beautifully in the Op-ed piece he wrote for the Denver Post...

"Trying to cast blame for government shutdown is divisive and not a constructive process for resolving current or future shutdowns. The House, Senate and the president have both rational and political justifications for their positions and actions. Together, they have failed to prevent the government from shutting down. We now wait as each party and institution performs in front of the media vying for political gain and to force the other side to capitulate. Let’s hold each of them equally and jointly to blame, and thereby remove politics from the discussion. Perhaps only then will they come to the table and talk to each other."

John Girolmo, Copper Mountain

w

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »

Henderson, as far as we know a healthy, 21-year-old college student at Chattanooga State Community College who lives in Flintstone, Ga., and works part-time at a day-care center, did not qualify for tax credits to purchase insurance, according to the Post.

Your running with this lie huh? lol.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
Man my life is all over this board... and you cant even get an insult about my substance abuse issues right. You fucking suck , canuck. And el oh-fucking-el at you being a doctor. Im fairly certain no patient would be able to deal with the level of condescending attitude you display on a dailh basis without beating you senseless.

you arent anywhere near as intelligent as you think you are, and it's fucking hilarious, as your whole fucking persona on here is to try and come off as smug/superior/arrogant. ... Unfortunately for you, you start typing and it all falls apart quicjer than you blowbyour load listening to Obama talk about leadint a country youre not even a citizen of.

maybe you should worry about Canadian politics for once, oh yeah, I forgot, no onr cares about Canada... not even its oen citizens.

So, in conclusion, choke on a bag of dicks and die you whiney, lazy,wpretentious dumbass

I am nothing like I am on here. On here I dislike people, very much so hence the vitriol I spew. I also do troll quite a bit.

"Unfortunately for you, you start typing and it all falls apart quicjer than you blowbyour load listening to Obama talk about leadint a country youre not even a citizen of."

The drugs have rotted your brain, I can't even make sense of this fucking mess. Get on my about being lazy, your vs you're but you guy got another problem.

Where you not addicted to heroin?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2013, 10:39:46 AM »

Want to know the funniest thing about all this? Turns out the guy lied and he didn't even buy insurance. The pathetic Obama knobslobbers on this board and in the MSM were duped by a college student who lied through his teeth.

Brilliant investigative work by the retards in our MSM. Looks oddly similar to the failed swipe at Shockwave the Necrosis gimmick made.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »
Want to know the funniest thing about all this? Turns out the guy lied and he didn't even buy insurance. The pathetic Obama knobslobbers on this board and in the MSM were duped by a college student who lied through his teeth.

Brilliant investigative work by the retards in our MSM. Looks oddly similar to the failed swipe at Shockwave the Necrosis gimmick made.

No failed swipe, I stated facts, he was a drug abusing dope fiend. Unless he has a mental health issue it's a sign of weak character.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »

Wow... Just read about that!

Desperation

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2013, 02:13:31 PM »
Ummm... Thanks... I think. ???

Actually my schtick is NOT hocking gold. I don't sell it, ...I get it for FREE (no out-of-pocket cost)
To me, that's the best way to get it, ...and I can acquire more getting it my way, than I'd ever be able to pay for out of my own pocket. I get to divert my money elsewhere, instead of into gold.

As for this article... ya, it's a nice article... technically & gramatically speaking.

Otherwise, ...it's content is worthy of lining the littler box. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Republicans aren't to blame... they are. But so too are the Democrats. The bottom line is BOTH sides are required to come together to pass legislation, and they failed to do that.

Yes, there are some very disturbing things in that Healthcare Act, and I can see some people refusing to let it pass for those reasons. Sadly, I don't believe that was first & foremost in the minds of Republicans. Their stated mission was to obstruct the President every chance they got. I think brinksmanship & posture is what they are all about. And they have no interest in serving the public, ...unless it coincides with their agenda.

My friends father summed it up beautifully in the Op-ed piece he wrote for the Denver Post...

WTF..

Congress has a rational reason for it's position of government shutdown? what fucking planet is he on? There is no reason for this, if they want to stop Obamacare do so with the available means, this action is terrible for politics, it makes the whole point of presidency useless.

They may not like Obamacare, I don't like parts, but their position is anything but rational.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2013, 02:23:59 PM »
it makes the whole point of presidency useless.

???

You sound like our President.

We have a brilliant system of checks and balances (when it's allowed to function the way our founding fathers intended).

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2013, 03:42:31 PM »
???

You sound like our President.

We have a brilliant system of checks and balances (when it's allowed to function the way our founding fathers intended).

You do know Obamacare was through the cute little graphic you posted right Roger/PIP?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2013, 03:56:38 PM »
You do know Obamacare was through the cute little graphic you posted right Roger/PIP?

Yes broseph, although I don't believe the Supreme Court abided by the Constitution.

MASS REVOLT going on at Obamacare Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2013, 04:19:47 PM »
Yes broseph, although I don't believe the Supreme Court abided by the Constitution.

MASS REVOLT going on at Obamacare Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov

Arent republicans pissing on the constitution when they refuse to vote/pass on the budget because of a law alreadyin place?