Author Topic: PARABOLAN vs. Tren ACETATE  (Read 6497 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
PARABOLAN vs. Tren ACETATE
« on: December 29, 2005, 08:51:18 PM »
My upcoming cycle I was planning on running tren acetate but I am reconsidering going with parabolan.
I understand the differences between tren-A and tren-E, but I am not all that familiar with parabolon, which for those who don't know the active ingredient is Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate . From what I understand it has all the benefits of tren-A, but has a longer ester attached to it, so you only need to
shoot it bout every 3 days. Other than less frequent injections, which doesn't really bother me anyway, what would be some of the benefits of going with parabolan over tren-A?

I'm feeling a little stupid for asking this question, I feel I should know this already.  Anyway, what are your opinions? Let me know guys, I put a lot of weight into what a lot of you say. Tthis does not include some of you retards who post here, I really wish you all would go away... so let it be written, so let it be done ;)

Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: PARABOLAN vs. Tren ACETATE
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
Parabolan's ester is inbetween acetate and enanthate in length.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 02:23:20 AM »
Parabolan's ester is inbetween acetate and enanthate in length.

^This is correct.  It essentially is faster acting than Enanthate, but slower acting than Tren Acetate.

There is no benefit, other than less frequent pinning, but you could just use Enanthate if that is the reason.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 03:54:48 PM »
are the gains that much differnent from acetate and enanthate?

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 08:24:49 PM »

There is no benefit, other than less frequent pinning, but you could just use Enanthate if that is the reason.

DIV
I kind of thought this is what you might say, but I wasn't for certain. Everything I've read about parabolan didn't lend to me to think that it was any better than acetate, but for some reason some people I have talked to seem to think it is far superior...just wanted to get some clarification from you guys.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
I kind of thought this is what you might say, but I wasn't for certain. Everything I've read about parabolan didn't lend to me to think that it was any better than acetate, but for some reason some people I have talked to seem to think it is far superior...just wanted to get some clarification from you guys.

The original Parabolan was superior because it was a pharmaceutical product.

Trenbolone now is only found in homebrews and UG labs.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...