Author Topic: Who here is unemployed?  (Read 8218 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Who here is unemployed?
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2013, 05:10:55 AM »
Where do 10K people show up for 3 jobs in Walmart? It must be in the middle of no where in Kentucky. That sounds like bs.  There are 5 Walmarts within 10 miles of where I live. They always need people but that wasn't the point I was making. I was trying to get across there are jobs out there but many people would rather not work than do something that they feel is below them. That's one of the reason disability social security is exploding. People are saying they get a better deal with their phony pain problem or phony mental problem than working.
2008 DeKalb country. Have no clue, nor any interest, in finding where in the US that is.

Are there some people who do not want to work? Sure. Are there many more people that want to work but can't find a job that pays the bills? Yes. If you're saying that the 7% of Americans that are unemployed could find work if they wanted to, you are by definition also stating that there are 21 million jobs open right now. Are there? Honestly, we both know there aren't.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2013, 07:57:31 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2013, 09:03:35 AM »
Looks like she likes broken men she can fix.  If he changes into a successful individual, she'll leave him for another bum....I kid, I kid.   :)

many girls LOVE a "cause".   The more broken a man is, the bigger challenge.  That's their personality, they are the one that rescues, saves, heals that bird with a broken wing.

That'll change when she has a kid and passes 30.  Suddenly it'll be "I just want a man with his shit together..."

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2013, 09:09:08 AM »
many girls LOVE a "cause".   The more broken a man is, the bigger challenge.  That's their personality, they are the one that rescues, saves, heals that bird with a broken wing.

That'll change when she has a kid and passes 30.  Suddenly it'll be "I just want a man with his shit together..."
Yup. And by then those real men don't want those damaged goods.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2013, 09:18:03 AM »
Yup. And by then those real men don't want those damaged goods.

yeah, the sad sad thing is when these girls are suddenly 32, 35... their kids are in 1st grade... they've blown their savings and severed friendships with every good person they've ever met, by chasing some bullshit dream with some user guy who dismisses them promptly when the next 24 year old "nurse" arrives.

But it's what they want.  They feel the victories "Girl, he's going to work, I fixed him, things are gonna be great now!"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2013, 02:23:19 AM »
You can't make a hobo into a hubby.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2013, 03:12:26 AM »
Epic real life knowledge from 240 in this thread