Author Topic: Most dangerous prisoner in Africa  (Read 9155 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Most dangerous prisoner in Africa
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 12:35:36 PM »
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 12:39:33 PM »
I assume you are being sarcastic.  ;)

Since the Dutch and French left (you forgot the Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique...as well as the English  in Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Zambia and Rhodesia) ... Africa has not one single progressive economy?

they only left after squeezing out everything they could.  uranium, diamonds, oil, metals.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
hahahahahahha this guy is the perfect getbigger.

;D

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 01:12:26 PM »
they only left after squeezing out everything they could.  uranium, diamonds, oil, metals.

Not true at all and you know it. They were demanded to leave due to a bitter inferiority complex.

The continent is still deep in all those resources you named! Nigeria has deep oil resources and Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe has sold $US 2BILLION in blood diamonds the last 2 years on the European market. All the money went into his personal account. You need to do more homework. 

the trainer

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
It's only gay if you are the woman

I believe that also if you take a guy bend him over and fuck him up the ass then he is the gay bitch the woman and you are a real man, that is what romans use to do with the slaves fuck then up the ass so they know who is in control.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 01:45:07 PM »
Not true at all and you know it. They were demanded to leave due to a bitter inferiority complex.

The continent is still deep in all those resources you named! Nigeria has deep oil resources and Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe has sold $US 2BILLION in blood diamonds the last 2 years on the European market. All the money went into his personal account. You need to do more homework. 

You are speaking from a biased white man's perspective.  Can't see that it was your fault why Africa is in the mess they are in.  White men think they were just trying to help the Africans and won't admit they fucked them out of everything. That $2 billion is piss in a pot compared to what DeBeers took out of there.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
You are speaking from a biased white man's perspective.  Can't see that it was your fault why Africa is in the mess they are in.  White men think they were just trying to help the Africans and won't admit they fucked them out of everything. That $2 billion is piss in a pot compared to what DeBeers took out of there.

I am not a biased white man. I'm a realist. I was very against Apartheid in South Africa and voted for Mandela.

Why don't you ask a black Zimbabwean if he preferred the country under Ian Smith or under Mugabe?

By the way.... The whites were all kicked out or murdered... But now you have the sneaky Chinese doing exactly what you claim the Europeans did. Ironic ya think?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 02:20:37 PM »
This is when the Hierarchy's fruit serum agenda goes wrong...These fools in jail in Africa are heavily experimented on...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 04:24:07 PM »

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 04:25:33 PM »

lol was just going to say id like to see him tell Bronson to take it up the ass, he'd slap the black off him before shredding him

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 11:33:29 PM »
I believe that also if you take a guy bend him over and fuck him up the ass then he is the gay bitch the woman and you are a real man, that is what romans use to do with the slaves fuck then up the ass so they know who is in control.

They should get fucking in deep shit for doing that stuff. A lot of guys get out. Don't you have any kids, girlfriend or wife? Just shoot fags like that.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2013, 12:42:40 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2013, 06:29:34 AM »
I'm not gay, I just fuck men face to face"

I'm just disappointed he didnt say ''No Homo'' at the end of it.

:D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2013, 11:13:54 AM »
I'm not gay, I just fuck men face to face"

I'm just disappointed he didnt say ''No Homo'' at the end of it.

:D

yes he outed him self for sure..

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
I am not a biased white man. I'm a realist. I was very against Apartheid in South Africa and voted for Mandela.

Why don't you ask a black Zimbabwean if he preferred the country under  Ian Smith or under Mugabe?

By the way.... The whites were all kicked out or murdered... But now you have the sneaky Chinese doing exactly what you claim the Europeans did. Ironic ya think?

Great choice! They were/are both tyrants , one wanted to only oppress blacks, the other has f@cked up blacks and whites. Mugabe was British sponsored too(was even knighted), as was seen as being the most white friendly option. didn't quite pan out.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »
Niggas have no heart.

A real man kills this dude when he's asleep to get revenge. Everybody gotta sleep sometime? How u gonna get owned for so long. Bitch azz negros. This dude wouldn't last one second in a more diverse prison.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 04:47:47 PM »
BTW, I'm much more muscular and angrier than this homo. I also sound like I got 'roid rage. This guy will be the woman when he's around me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »
 :D ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2013, 08:30:06 AM »
Is that Vic Mackie?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2013, 09:13:48 AM »
i thought african prisons were just little cages stuffed with like 30 guys on top of eachother all starving to death

?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2013, 02:45:05 PM »
i thought african prisons were just little cages stuffed with like 30 guys on top of eachother all starving to death

?

Or with chop of left hand like in Belgian king Leopold time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2013, 02:56:20 PM »

Mugabe is an evil senile old man...who needs to be removed from power.

On a brighter side, many US companies are now looking to Africa instead of China for cheap labor (looking to Africa for cheap labor, the US has done that before...)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2013, 04:26:42 PM »
Mugabe is an evil senile old man...who needs to be removed from power.

On a brighter side, many US companies are now looking to Africa instead of China for cheap labor (looking to Africa for cheap labor, the US has done that before...)

Well the first crop we brought over hasnt worked too well. 

;D