Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 115575 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2013, 05:48:02 AM »
synthol looks ok at this point but that shit is gonna catch up with you... we all know this. no comments about the gay stuff even though it's hard gettin used to having all those fags around... bostin is not carrying one single cut... something is wrong with his prep... GENERATION NOTHINGNESS!
MIRAGETROPIN

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2013, 06:21:13 AM »
Im 10days out too, he needs to step it up and do some more cardio

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2013, 06:41:24 AM »

what's with the sneakers mate?
picture for ebay?  ;D

looking good btw... thick, tight, solid

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
what's with the sneakers mate?
picture for ebay?  ;D

looking good btw... thick, tight, solid

those are my new 85' Jordans I had custom made, I took a pic yesterday for my facebook sneakerhead friends

my bday was beginning of Oct and they just came so I was taking pics after the cardio session

thnx !!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2013, 06:57:06 AM »
Total joke

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2013, 08:00:43 AM »

U still running generic gh? If
I recall correctly u were always using Nordic blue tops.  Ur physique looks like it's FDA gh and a healthy amount of aas and some slin.  Solid build

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2013, 08:09:46 AM »

You need to step it up and by adult footwear.

THE BEEF

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2013, 08:14:30 AM »
I love the ink.  Certainly shows the world his dedication.

Looks like it's covering up some scarring.  Probably from synthol.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2013, 08:36:16 AM »
U still running generic gh? If
I recall correctly u were always using Nordic blue tops.  Ur physique looks like it's FDA gh and a healthy amount of aas and some slin.  Solid build

yep!!  but I haven't ran it in awhile, prob at least a few months, I did something diff this time, no gh, but I always used n****c's gh, I usually pull the slin but I dieted on slin this time so I am still above 240 - albeit 242lbs in the pic

You need to step it up and by adult footwear.

THE BEEF

size wise those are 13's....my hands are so big sometimes when I pose they look my biceps look small!!

but I still have some nice Balleys from when I worked in a suit, wanted some Jordans to wear to weigh ins and to stomp around this redneck town in, I need to move cause I learned that NO ONE here in hickory NC can offer any reasonable advice for bodybuilding even fitness, too stuborn and EVERY short, fat, old, whatever things whatever works for them can work for you, all while telling people they are 'certified' which in HICKROY NC means you sat thru a Paleo supplement spiel on a Saturday and you sell their bars at your gym YOUR Certified!!  BUt no one here knows what a CSCS is or you HAVE TO HAVE A FCKN college degree to even SIGN up for the test

hickory sux

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »
If u don't mind me asking..what show are u doing spike?
irongearco.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2013, 09:35:13 AM »
yep!!  but I haven't ran it in awhile, prob at least a few months, I did something diff this time, no gh, but I always used n****c's gh, I usually pull the slin but I dieted on slin this time so I am still above 240 - albeit 242lbs in the pic

size wise those are 13's....my hands are so big sometimes when I pose they look my biceps look small!!

but I still have some nice Balleys from when I worked in a suit, wanted some Jordans to wear to weigh ins and to stomp around this redneck town in, I need to move cause I learned that NO ONE here in hickory NC can offer any reasonable advice for bodybuilding even fitness, too stuborn and EVERY short, fat, old, whatever things whatever works for them can work for you, all while telling people they are 'certified' which in HICKROY NC means you sat thru a Paleo supplement spiel on a Saturday and you sell their bars at your gym YOUR Certified!!  BUt no one here knows what a CSCS is or you HAVE TO HAVE A FCKN college degree to even SIGN up for the test

hickory sux
are your big hands result of gh usage or just genetic that you had before?

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2013, 09:47:37 AM »
Tommy,

Do you know if Bostin is actually going to try and compete at the New England's? His girl trains at one of the gyms I train at and the last time I spoke with him, he said that Steve Weinberger had told him not to bother to show up because they wouldn't let him compete.  I'm guessing because of his honesty re: his drug usage.  I told him to review the rule book and get an attorney.

ReardenMetal is competing at the New England's as well.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2013, 10:05:26 AM »
Haha, wtf is this name "bostin"....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2013, 10:06:51 AM »
I honestly doubt that Steve said anything like that. It could turn out to be a lawyer's goldmine.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
I don't know about that.  Not really anything he could show by way of damages.  I was thinking more along the lines of an injunction which would prevent the NPC from banning Bostin from the show.  If he competed in the Contra Costa, he's already a member of the organization.  And if his membership hasn't been revoked, I'm not sure how a particular promoter could keep him out of a particular show unless there is some alleged violation of the NPC rulebook.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »

you arms look small. Do you still remail HGH for nordic and live at your mom and girlfirends house,some people think you fucked with their HGH and sent them HCG instead their kits were bunk could of been the kigtropin you remailed and it was bunk when you got it or you fucked with it, the guy basically called you a bum and didn;t really trust you since you spnd all your money on gear and HGH?I know you remail HGH for nordic and live at home at the age of 32-33yrs old,I also hear you bum around on your girls couch. Isn't Nordic like a dad to you, do you think you could get him to pay me back for the bunk product he sold me. I rather not say what it was on a open forum. I have all your guys info so I think you should pay me back. I know where your parents live in North carolina. You might think nobody is watching you but you might be wrong ;)
you might think you are slick but people you would never expect have you tracked and GPS'ed. It's funny there are some sick fucks out there-LOL. people know about the kits you have remailed and the members you have remailed too and the kigtropin you have even remailed behind nordics back. I'm don't care about saying his name he is no bigger then me. just sleazier so he has to hide out. You on the other hand are very easy to find and spend so much money on gear you lived at home and sleep at your girlfriends house but no house of your own still chasing the dream. dangerous business your in you never know who is DEA watching you on these boards maybe luvsusnot has flipped on you. never know. But we got that info all it take now is the right word or two to make it all stick like glue.anyway good luck buddy ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »
you arms look small. Do you still remail HGH for nordic and live at your mom and girlfirends house?I know you remail HGH for nordic and live at home at the age of 32-33yrs old,I also hear you bum around on your girls couch. Isn't Nordic like a dad to you, do you think you could get him to pay me back for the bunk product he sold me. I rather not say what it was on a open forum. I have all your guys info so I think you should pay me back. I know where your parents live in North carolina. You might think nobody is watching you but you might be wrong ;)
you might think you are slick but people you would never expect have you tracked and GPS'ed. It's funny there are some sick fucks out there-LOL. people know about the kits you have remailed and the members you have remailed too and the kigtropin you have even remailed behind nordics back. I'm don't care about saying his name he is no bigger then me. just sleazier so he has to hide out. You on the other hand are very easy to find and spend so much money on gear you lived at home and sleep at your girlfriends house but no house of your own still chasing the dream. dangerous business your in you never know who is DEA watching you on these boards maybe luvsusnot has flipped on you. never know. But we got that info all it take now is the right word or two to make it all stick like glue.anyway good luck buddy ;)
   :o

Are you implying that you will snitch to the cops on him or tell guys that are after  him for selling  bunk gear whefe he lives...32 and living with his mom ? Tome to grow up spike 7f its true

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »
    :o

Are you implying that you will snitch to the coös on him or tell guys that are after  him for selling  bunk gear whefe he liives

NO,NO, NO. these guys will handle it their own way. Nobody rats. But wwe have that info. ask spike he knows where he lives and it is in NC with his mom. It is our job to find these people and watch them, especially after the shadey moves his dad has made ripping people off and not paying people back. just saying you have to be careful and not work for sleaze otherwise you might take the the shit for it. if they get shadey we get shadey.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »
He looks like shit

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2013, 10:45:22 AM »
Tommy,

Do you know if Bostin is actually going to try and compete at the New England's? His girl trains at one of the gyms I train at and the last time I spoke with him, he said that Steve Weinberger had told him not to bother to show up because they wouldn't let him compete.  I'm guessing because of his honesty re: his drug usage.  I told him to review the rule book and get an attorney.

ReardenMetal is competing at the New England's as well.

Last I heard he was going to compete. &guy is full of shit- what is he going to do? Disqualifly Bostin on moral & ethical grounds? It's a bodybuilding show. Every single person on stage is on drugs and we want them to be on drugs.  
a

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2013, 11:04:31 AM »
you arms look small. Do you still remail HGH for nordic and live at your mom and girlfirends house,some people think you fucked with their HGH and sent them HCG instead their kits were bunk could of been the kigtropin you remailed and it was bunk when you got it or you fucked with it, the guy basically called you a bum and didn;t really trust you since you spnd all your money on gear and HGH?I know you remail HGH for nordic and live at home at the age of 32-33yrs old,I also hear you bum around on your girls couch. Isn't Nordic like a dad to you, do you think you could get him to pay me back for the bunk product he sold me. I rather not say what it was on a open forum. I have all your guys info so I think you should pay me back. I know where your parents live in North carolina. You might think nobody is watching you but you might be wrong ;)

dafuq??  :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2013, 11:07:24 AM »
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2013, 11:48:07 AM »

What's the reason for outing Spike like this, whitewindow?  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
well he pretty summed them in his post...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2013, 11:54:25 AM »
well he pretty summed them in his post...

Just because of some bunk kigs?  ???