Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 116109 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2013, 11:56:06 AM »
Just because of some bunk kigs?  ???

congrats now ill have to ask the wife to make me some muffins this week end.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18:55 PM »
NO,NO, NO. these guys will handle it their own way. Nobody rats. But wwe have that info. ask spike he knows where he lives and it is in NC with his mom. It is our job to find these people and watch them, especially after the shadey moves his dad has made ripping people off and not paying people back. just saying you have to be careful and not work for sleaze otherwise you might take the the shit for it. if they get shadey we get shadey.
thats good  dont know what have happend or if spike has done it but anyone who rippes people off  deserves a beating

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2013, 01:28:12 PM »
I love the ink.  Certainly shows the world his dedication.

welcome to team bullshit artist

whitewidow

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »
What's the reason for outing Spike like this, whitewindow?  ???

cause their fucking crooked assholes.that's why plus the guy owes me money!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2013, 01:53:43 PM »
This thread just took a dark turn...

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »

has nothing to do with bunk kigs although spike did remail bunk kigs but he didn't know they were bunk. It is the other bunk products that have been sent to guys who have been loyal and then just been told to fuck-off and not to expect to get your money back. great service their. Their not the only assholes that will get your adrdess and threaten people. I know everything about where these asshole live. I know spike has been around since nordic was just selling quality vet gear never used to fuck with HGH somehow made it through operation gear grinder when everybody else got busted except him, then nordic starts up selling stallion labs and eventually got in the blue top business selling them for 50$ to guys who ordered them international and 100$ to guys who has them shipped domestic and then operation raw deal hits and nordic seems to slip through the cracks again when everybody else got busted again. I smell somebody who is cooperating or paying off the police. I knew nordic back when he had his little forum and he sourced on SSB and outlaw muscle, nordic didn'[t like the SSB administrators vice versa they hated nordic so nordic dropped offf the board. he will come through most o the time then when he sends you something bunk he expects you to take it and not complain,no refunds given or even a product switch.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
Anybody looks like this 6-8months gear, anyone average shape poor genetics thick skinned
i been on gear for about that time and i'm a small potato

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »
WW making heads roll in this thread

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2013, 02:04:24 PM »
has nothing to do with bunk kigs although spike did remail bunk kigs but he didn't know they were bunk. It is the other bunk products that have been sent to guys who have been loyal and then just been told to fuck-off and not to expect to get your money back. great service their. Their not the only assholes that will get your adrdess and threaten people. I know everything about where these asshole live. I know spike has been around since nordic was just selling quality vet gear never used to fuck with HGH somehow made it through operation gear grinder when everybody else got busted except him, then nordic starts up selling stallion labs and eventually got in the blue top business selling them for 50$ to guys who ordered them international and 100$ to guys who has them shipped domestic and then operation raw deal hits and nordic seems to slip through the cracks again when everybody else got busted again. I smell somebody who is cooperating or paying off the police. I knew nordic back when he had his little forum and he sourced on SSB and outlaw muscle, nordic didn'[t like the SSB administrators vice versa they hated nordic so nordic dropped offf the board. he will come through most o the time then when he sends you something bunk he expects you to take it and not complain,no refunds given or even a product switch.

Your posts are always unreadable. You should really learn to divide your shit into paragraphs. Even better, edit it all down to a sentence.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »

His posts read fine.
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2013, 02:08:22 PM »
This Bostin competing situation is interesting. Keep us informed, Tommy!

I knwo absolutely nothing about Bostin and his possible problems within the NPC. Can someone in the know, bring me up to date?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »
you arms look small. Do you still remail HGH for nordic and live at your mom and girlfirends house,some people think you fucked with their HGH and sent them HCG instead their kits were bunk could of been the kigtropin you remailed and it was bunk when you got it or you fucked with it, the guy basically called you a bum and didn;t really trust you since you spnd all your money on gear and HGH?I know you remail HGH for nordic and live at home at the age of 32-33yrs old,I also hear you bum around on your girls couch. Isn't Nordic like a dad to you, do you think you could get him to pay me back for the bunk product he sold me. I rather not say what it was on a open forum. I have all your guys info so I think you should pay me back. I know where your parents live in North carolina. You might think nobody is watching you but you might be wrong ;)
you might think you are slick but people you would never expect have you tracked and GPS'ed. It's funny there are some sick fucks out there-LOL. people know about the kits you have remailed and the members you have remailed too and the kigtropin you have even remailed behind nordics back. I'm don't care about saying his name he is no bigger then me. just sleazier so he has to hide out. You on the other hand are very easy to find and spend so much money on gear you lived at home and sleep at your girlfriends house but no house of your own still chasing the dream. dangerous business your in you never know who is DEA watching you on these boards maybe luvsusnot has flipped on you. never know. But we got that info all it take now is the right word or two to make it all stick like glue.anyway good luck buddy ;)

Sums up the life of a bber :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2013, 02:28:54 PM »
cause their fucking crooked assholes.that's why plus the guy owes me money!

That is a pretty good reason.
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2013, 02:34:58 PM »
That is a pretty good reason.

Didn't Bostin used to train out of powerhouse chatsworth ?

I know stan would advise him to be smarter about his use esp insulin

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »
Didn't Bostin used to train out of powerhouse chatsworth ?

I know stan would advise him to be smarter about his use esp insulin

I'm not sure. I'll ask him. . .
a

dustin

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »

Ok. This is really excellent. Dog's now gonna shoot up the VFW.   ;D

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2013, 03:54:23 PM »
Your posts are always unreadable. You should really learn to divide your shit into paragraphs. Even better, edit it all down to a sentence.

dude the guy drops more real in one post than most do in a lifetime of bullshit drivel.

guy can write anyway he wants for all i care. he keeps it real.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2013, 04:19:59 PM »
WW making heads roll in this thread

Notice Spike has nothing to say. Maybe there is a sale at Finish Line.  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2013, 04:24:11 PM »
i must say, at this point the arms as they look right there, the synthol or whatever looks the best it ever will.

but this whole bostin saga will not end well for him,lol.

ill even say he got decent structure for white guy, but if ppl ever seen physiques like wheeler, levrone and rhoden,in real life,right before them, it becomes painfuly clear why its best for white guys to keep it at presentable beach physique levels and leave it at that.

just the sight will be enough, no theorizing, no talk is needed.a few seconds and everything becomes clear.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »
i must say, at this point the arms as they look right there, the synthol or whatever looks the best it ever will.

ill even say he got decent structure for white guy, but if ppl ever seen physiques like wheeler, levrone and rhoden,in real life,right before them, it becomes painfuly clear why its best for white guys to keep it at presentable beach physique levels and leave it at that.

just the sight will be enough, no theorizing, no talk is needed.a few seconds and everything becomes clear.

stop hating on the white peoples GOD DAMNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2013, 04:30:25 PM »

And you just saw Antoine and that's an example of a guy who is not even placing in pro shows.  He's enormous!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2013, 04:37:35 PM »
And you just saw Antoine and that's an example of a guy who is not even placing in pro shows.  He's enormous!
yeah seen antoine, hes got very good size,extreme legs, but compared to rhoden, whom i saw recently too, its an absolute joke.

from head to toe,not a chance in hell.

and keep in mind vaillant is one guy with small waist(well atleast when lean)

even legs, rhodens easy outsize and outshape his.

but the biggest difference is simply the structure and muscle insertions.

n

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
it becomes painfuly clear why its best for white guys to keep it at presentable beach physique levels and leave it at that.
No synthol.