Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238703 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »
I always say, you get what you get. When one clearly abuses his body in such a fashion as this guy so obviously has, it's a good bet he's gonna have some issues, at some point. It's sad that he's dumb/ill to an extent that has pushed him towards this inevitable end, but fact is, what's coming isn't such a shock.

A human life isn't something necessarily valuable, in truth. We have seven billion of us on this here planet Earth. DA rolled the dice in a careless and idiotic way and will now pay the price.

"Your" saying" is deeply embedded in your brain, genes, by generations of your ancestors who got it from religious beliefs... It is a strategy of survival recorded there to cope with life threatening situations/thoughts, just like everything else that is recorded in our brains and bodies; we all are a sum of strategies of survival that have no other purpose but to allow us to adapt and survive.

Again it makes you feel good, and that is its intent. Billions of people think the same when facing such situations. We all have this, we all think it's normal, it's even "good", as long as it happens to someone else. Then when it happens to us, we think "what did i do wrong" or "why is it happening to be, was i so bad of a person" ? Then you either change, adapt, submit, cooperate, ally , "understand thing you didnt understand previously" etc.

Yeah. But one day you ll die too. Whatever the way you ll die. Physical, mental illness, accident, murder, and people around you will think "you get what you get".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2013, 12:03:19 PM »
Some of what he says is good stuff, however he's not seated in reality and he's far too forgiving. After almost making a point that everyone can agree on, he completely veers off course and onto a huge tangent.

We are products of our environment, but if I pull out a gun and start spraying lead it's a fault of my own and I am the sole person responsible. Every interaction we have with people and our environments is contributory in a small way, but we ultimately make the decisions we carry out. Derek is the strongest mitigating factor in Derek's life. Not some feeling of inadequacy from 20 years ago that manifested into a runaway train of havoc and drug abuse. Derek is the conductor and can pull the levers at a moment's notice. He's the one who drove himself into the ground and no one else.

This society is built on the assumption that we have free will. If we deny that everything crumbles.

Whether or not we have free will I've come to the conclusion that we have less say in what we do or become than many of us assume.

I live as if I decide everything I do and assume everyone else has a choice as well, but when I
think about it I'm not so sure anymore. But again, we have to live as if we were in control.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2013, 12:04:48 PM »
Derek has been on his deathbed before, and continued to inject himself full of shit, mistreat his body, mistreat others, etc.

He doesn't care about anyone except for himself.

is that you in your avi?
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2013, 12:06:45 PM »

Cause he has noone else to care about.... he couldnt keep meaningful relationships or develop them cause he didnt have what it took, he didnt inherit or acquire it.

And he was unable to care about anyone else, he didnt learn to do so, cause his own parents probably didnt care about him either. Get your fucking facts straight.

I remember the times of the sponsors, the girlfriend he had who looked like a smart nice woman but too gullible and who fell for his fake though persona before realizing the insecure douchebag he truly was. It's at that time things should have changed, but obviously he dumped her or he left cause she probably wanted to put some sense in his head.

Guys, his upbringings suck, as simple as that. And they are the main reason why he s gonna end that precise way. Talk about choices all you want. I dont buy it. He was engeenered to fail that way, and he is not the only responsible, just the muppet of an experience that went wrong. You cant just take an individual and separates him or her from all the people involved in his/her existence.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
EXACTLY.

YOU PLAY, YOU PAY.
yeah id just call it off, thats it thats the price.

id make sure to shoot someone who owes me money or betrayed me beforehand right into their face before the cancer weakens me too much.

sure we can wish him a good recovery which is unlikely to happen, but hes just paying the price for play.

better luck next life.if theres is one, if theres no next life, so what he was meaningless existance overal.

why is he afraid of dying?he's prone to do the next more dumb thing as soon as he recovers. then it'd be the same over again.

n

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2013, 12:14:26 PM »
forgot 1 thing... i have always thought DA to be a complete asshole since 1998 when i first joined this website.  i have NEVER liked him EVER. having said that...he is a get bigger and i wish him a complete recovery.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
good bye friend

hope your hair gets restored in heaven

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2013, 12:15:35 PM »
This society is built on the assumption that we have free will. If we deny that everything crumbles.

Whether or not we have free will I've come to the conclusion that we have less say in what we do or become than many of us assume.

I live as if I decide everything I do and assume everyone else has a choice as well, but when I
think about it I'm not so sure anymore. But again, we have to live as if we were in control.

Until for one reason or another, you lose control. I guess a smart man, woman, is someone who lives a long life , get the most of it, see others die, fail before him, benefit from their downfalls, and keeps everything and everyone under control -ie helping him /her survive as long as possible-. Isnt that the ideal man, woman figure we all wish we could be, or have, as a mentor/adviser?

Also people tend to admire people who survive difficulties, adapt, stay alive while others would have failed. Because what we admire is "life", or "lifeforms" that survive, adapt, dominate instead of being dominated. Who admires the weak lion in a group, nobody , everyone admires the strong alpha male that fuck every female he wants when he wants and who eats other males offsprings before fucking their mothers. We are nothing more than animals who are conscious of being animals, that's our only difference with other animal species, but in the end, we share and live by the same intrinsical principles; kill or get killed. Fuck, eat, hide, dominate, submit, flee, cooperate, reproduce, sleep, drink...die.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2013, 12:16:22 PM »
Cause he has noone else to care about.... he couldnt keep meaningful relationships or develop cause he didnt have what it took, he didnt inherit or acquire it.

And he was unable to care about anyone else, he didnt learn to do so, cause his own parents probably didnt care about him either. Get your fucking facts straight.
I remember the times of the sponsors, the girlfriend he had who looked like a smart nice woman but too gullible and who fell for his fake though persona before realizing the insecure douchebag he truly was. It's at that time things should have changed, but obviously he dumped her or he left cause she probably wanted to put some sense in his head.

Guys, his upbringings suck, as simple as that. And they are the main reason why he s gonna end that precise way. Talk about choices all you want. I dont buy it. He was engeenered to fail that way, and he is not the only responsible, just the muppet of an experience that went wrong. You cant just take an individual and separates him or her from all the people involved in his/her existence.

Get your fucking facts straight. You know absolutely nothing about him. He has some of the most caring kindest parents, that people only wish for.

His was brought up in a normal loving household, and if you knew anything about this guy outside of the internet discussion forums you would know this.

All you are doing in your "so called philosophical rants" is speculating. You actually know nothing about this fucking guy outside of the world of bodybuilding.

I do and guess what.....he's a complete douchebag in the bodybuilding world and out of it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »

Half the members here are absolute pieces of shit....do they "deserve" to die. 

Yes.

DA the architect of his own downfall .

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2013, 12:21:21 PM »
Get your fucking facts straight. You know absolutely nothing about him. He has some of the most caring kindest parents, that people only wish for.

His was brought up in a normal loving household, and if you knew anything about this guy outside of the internet discussion forums you would know this.

All you are doing in your "so called philosophical rants" is speculating. You actually know nothing about this fucking guy outside of the world of bodybuilding.

I do and guess what.....he's a complete douchebag in the bodybuilding world and out of it.
You are right, i dont know in details his life, but..neither do you.

One thing i can tell you from personal -professional- experience, you dont do what he s done to his body and mind if you re secure and have decently developed moral values. Why didnt he take studies, work a shit job before getting a good one, why didnt he have a family, wife, kids etc

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
Yes.

DA the architect of his own downfall .

How is that russian woman crossing the roads and being killed by a car was an architect of her own downfall?

(
)

You ll have Three choices to conclude your argument;

-Religious belief: it was God/a superior power's will, it has a meaning but we just cant understand it yet, if I am faithful to God he will always protect me from bad things, and if bad things happen to me, well it's Him testing me and I deserved it

-Working , functioning, well integrated Atheist belief; she should have been more careful, i am always very careful when i cross the streets, it's her fault it would never happen to me i would have avoided the car etc what's on TV tonight?

-Depressed atheist/nihilistic/scientific belief: it was absurd (she was innocent just minding her own business, respecting the rules it's unfair, but fairness has nothing to do with the reality of life which has no purpose but to blindly adapt -and replicate- itself indefinitely to its surrounding environment it has no control over)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2013, 12:33:02 PM »
You are right, i dont know in details his life, but..neither do you.

One thing i can tell you from personal -professional- experience, you dont do what he s done to his body and mind if you re secure and have decently developed moral values. Why didnt he take studies, work a shit job before getting a good one, why didnt he have a family, wife, kids etc

WRONG.

There's a reason I don't like the guy and it goes beyond the bodybuilding forums.

So quit fucking assuming shit.

My only wish is that he doesn't die in any type of physical pain.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
If I remember correctly and I could be wrong it's something like 1% of the population gets it and there are tons of drugs addicts plus he is young so it prop is even more rare for his age. Also, it depends on the size of the tumor as to whether they can do the ablation.

Although not exactly 100% accurate;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatocellular_carcinoma

Like I said 2 possibilities;
Steroid induced Adenoma to HCC (Beware PJ Braun)
Hep C (from dirty needles, unprotected rectal sex)  induced cirrhosis to HCC cascade (beware all BBers)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2013, 12:34:27 PM »
He looks great.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2013, 12:36:04 PM »
So what.

Half the members here are absolute pieces of shit....do they "deserve" to die.  And not internet die...really die.

Groink, I highly doubt most getbiggers are this way in real life. Its all an internet act.
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2013, 12:38:15 PM »
Although not exactly 100% accurate;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatocellular_carcinoma

Like I said 2 possibilities;
Steroid induced Adenoma to HCC (Beware PJ Braun)
Hep C (from dirty needles, unprotected rectal sex)  induced cirrhosis to HCC cascade (beware all BBers)

No, no, no.  Uberman says its all just pure chance and his lack of upbringing made him inject various substances.  He had no choice in the matter. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »

Groink, I highly doubt most getbiggers are this way in real life. Its all an internet act.

I really don't give a fuck if he dies today.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
i can't wait for the zhasni tribute video

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
X2 two he made his bed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2013, 12:43:37 PM »

Don't hold back, che. :D :D
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2013, 12:43:42 PM »
X2 two he made his bed.

Not according yo undermen.  DA had no choice in the matter. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
Lol :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2013, 12:47:38 PM »
Derek has been on his deathbed before, and continued to inject himself full of shit, mistreat his body, mistreat others, etc.

And you know this...how?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »

I get that.... I'm saying I find it silly that people say he "deserves" to die...as if being a dick and taking steroids in punishable by death.

Yep...he did it to himself... I'm not feeling sorry for him..there is a difference.