Author Topic: JFK Inside the Evidence  (Read 15072 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Nope, Warren Commission was a joke!

OK. Why don't you prove it? Are they joke because they didn't find those imaginary shooters? Do not worry, because they didn't find their shots, their bullets or their hits either. You want to hear my theory? Oswald was lone gunman, and they promise to him that he have clear escape, that they will help him to disappear. He need three shot to kill the president, and when he try to escape from the book deposit building, he realize he has been left behind to take the heat. That's why he was so irrational and claim to be patsy. And then they help him to disappear, to the bottom of the grave. Neat and simple.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Went to the 50th memorial they held up yesterday morning , was quite an experience and emotional

Cold and raining though

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
slow news day...no other stories on the news

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
2 years ago I went to texas for work related training, and while there i visited the book depository building which is now an amazing museum. They still have the boxes set up by the window where oswald took the shot. I laid on the boxes and looked out the window at the large white x painted on the road where jfk was hit. It is not the miracle shot described in the kevin costner movie. I also laid down behind the bushes on the grassy knoll.....absolutely no way a shot was taken from there. Once you personally walk the crime scene it is brutally obvious oswald was alone. The conspiracies are retarded and for entertainment purposes. One man who hated america acted alone that day. Don't buy the bullshit....

I visited the site and thought just the opposite.

LHO must be one hell of a marksman, to make those shots from that window, that distance, downhill and at an angle from behind, into a moving car, using that rifle, that quickly. Seemed almost impossible to me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: JFK Inside the Evidence
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »
 ask shock what a pizza box is in the usmc

AVBG

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2013, 01:05:23 PM »
ask shock what a pizza box is in the usmc

It's either "At rifle qualification the lowest qualifying score is called Marksman. You are awarded a medal with a square target, affectionately called the Pizza Box."

Or he's one with the lot ..supreme no anchovies?  ;)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
OK. Why don't you prove it? Are they joke because they didn't find those imaginary shooters? Do not worry, because they didn't find their shots, their bullets or their hits either. You want to hear my theory? Oswald was lone gunman, and they promise to him that he have clear escape, that they will help him to disappear. He need three shot to kill the president, and when he try to escape from the book deposit building, he realize he has been left behind to take the heat. That's why he was so irrational and claim to be patsy. And then they help him to disappear, to the bottom of the grave. Neat and simple.

???

Any further explanation?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2013, 01:12:47 PM »
People need some Grand explanation or conspiracy theory to justify how some worm loser like Oswald was able to take out the most powerful man in the world and one of the more charismatic presidents in United States history. They have a hard time grasping with the idea that the world can be THAT chaotic.

But almost 50 years ago that is exactly what happened. It just aligned up in that fashion. Oswald was able to get to the 6th floor of that building and was a pretty good shot with a rifle....Kennedy never should have bden rolling around with his top down and that basically sums it up.
This. Plus the fact Oswald was killed immediately after left a huge vacuum for all sorts of idiots to fill with their bilge.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lucien Sarti killed JFK with rifle shot from picket fence dressed as Dallas policeman.

Confirmed by friends/associates Christian David and Michel Nicoli.

Confirmed by witness Mary Ann Moorman's polaroid picture.

Actual picture (colorized)

Artist rendering to show detail

The assassin

Lol, go look at the original pic they made this "finding" in, then go to Dealey Plaza and realise its so tiny this shooter would have been seen by tens of people.The JFK shooting is a huge cash cow, much more profitable to throw these wild conspiracies around and spend years getting paid at conventions, paid for writing books etc than to simply say it was Oswald.These kooks thrive on the small slice of celebrity they get in the warped circles they mix in.

Arrow on the right is the untouched "Badgeman" shot  ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »
See this guys: 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Lol, go look at the original pic they made this "finding" in, then go to Dealey Plaza and realise its so tiny this shooter would have been seen by tens of people.The JFK shooting is a huge cash cow, much more profitable to throw these wild conspiracies around and spend years getting paid at conventions, paid for writing books etc than to simply say it was Oswald.These kooks thrive on the small slice of celebrity they get in the warped circles they mix in.

Arrow on the right is the untouched "Badgeman" shot  ::)

You'd be surprised how many of the researchers are highly educated people.

There is no doubt the image is small. That's why it went undiscovered until technology allowed it to be blown up.

The funny thing is that I can still see both of them pretty well in that small pic. 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2013, 10:37:22 PM »
The funny thing about people who think it was Oswald is that now the consensus is that Oswald's first shot missed. :D

Yep, that's the consensus. I've been watching all the specials the last few weeks.

The lone shooter believers say that the first shot missed the car completely.

Say what? :o ??? ::)

Oswald had pulled the bolt back. He had aimed. He had time (and a better chance) to shoot Kennedy coming down Houston Street.

An easy shot. Nowhere for the car to go. If it accelerates forward, you have time for more shots. If it tries to back up, it smashes into the other cars in the motorcade.

Does Oswald shoot Kennedy coming down Houston Street?

Nope.

He waits. And waits. He waits for him to make a turn on Elm Street and begin accelerating away from him.

He now has to make a far more difficult shot, not to mention that he has to shoot through a tree (Texas live oak).

And now they say the first shot missed? The easiest of the bunch?

Too funny. ;D

So in a rush to get off shots two and three with a manual bolt action rifle that has widely been viewed as the single worst shoulder weapon ever made, he scores a throat shot (not to mention a two-for-one with it magically hitting Connolly), but a head shot on the third.

Yeah, right. ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Ropo, this is no disrespect to you at all because i have always kept you in the highest esteem as a poster but the biggest question I have with your theory is "WHY"?? And was Oswald the best they could do??

Why not send a better, world class shooter in?? One shot and done with a better escape route? They could have EASILY pulled it off. The police were literally pulling people in from as far away as Fort Worth. What was stopping Oswald jumping in a Mafia car a block from the scene and zooming away and without anybody being the wiser? The whole situation was just far too sloppy to suggest anything other than a loner with a decent shooting ability who had this opportunity given to him on a silver platter.

That plus the fact that not ONE person has come forward with slightest bit of info regarding the assassination of JFK just makes the argument of a lone gunman, who was the only person in on it, that much stronger.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Jesse Ventura on Fox News

Jesse "The Brain Trust" Ventura, who is earning his paycheck by feeding this bullshit in ignorant Americans. "He is ex wrestler, he must be smart and intelligent"...nope. In fact he is as near an imbecile as you can be without the serious brain damage  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
You'd be surprised how many of the researchers are highly educated people.

There is no doubt the image is small. That's why it went undiscovered until technology allowed it to be blown up.

The funny thing is that I can still see both of them pretty well in that small pic. 8)

Of course they are educated, that's why they find it easy to make things up for easy money, they see the gullible simpletons will eat it up.I can make out 1000 different objects in that blurry mess if I wanted to.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2013, 02:33:56 AM »
You called them kooks in your last post.

I don't know many highly educated kooks.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2013, 03:19:44 AM »
You called them kooks in your last post.

I don't know many highly educated kooks.

Sadly there are plenty of educated crazy and eccentric folk

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Just watch about Warren Commission then comment!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Ropo, this is no disrespect to you at all because i have always kept you in the highest esteem as a poster but the biggest question I have with your theory is "WHY"?? And was Oswald the best they could do??

Why not send a better, world class shooter in?? One shot and done with a better escape route? They could have EASILY pulled it off. The police were literally pulling people in from as far away as Fort Worth. What was stopping Oswald jumping in a Mafia car a block from the scene and zooming away and without anybody being the wiser? The whole situation was just far too sloppy to suggest anything other than a loner with a decent shooting ability who had this opportunity given to him on a silver platter.

That plus the fact that not ONE person has come forward with slightest bit of info regarding the assassination of JFK just makes the argument of a lone gunman, who was the only person in on it, that much stronger.

Look up James Files.  Leads to all kinds of interesting stuff on the assassination.  A House committee on assassinations in the late 70's concluded that there was at least 2 gunmen.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Look up James Files.  Leads to all kinds of interesting stuff on the assassination.  A House committee on assassinations in the late 70's concluded that there was at least 2 gunmen.

Again the house committee based their findings of 2 gunmen or more on where they thought the motorcycle with the recording was, when it turned out he was streets away and nowhere near where the thought.This has been thoroughly debunked if you want to google it.Files is also a notorious liar, again google has the answers.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2013, 10:14:06 AM »
Bump for Ropo.

I will stalk you with that post, Ropo, lol.

You go from saying there's "no such thing" as conspiracy, to that. How in the fuck can anyone take you seriously?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Haven't seen this before. I wonder what the alternate explanations are for this image:

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2013, 10:23:38 AM »
...thanks for posting that, btw, Desolate.