Author Topic: You've been lied to. Part 987,537,098,988  (Read 8264 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You've been lied to. Part 987,537,098,988
« on: November 20, 2013, 10:45:02 PM »
We live in an electric universe. (Deal with it)
Prepare for electric dragons in the heavens.

Soon! Soon...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: You've been lied to. Part 987,537,098,988
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »

Soon! Soon...

Hebrew please...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:47:58 PM »
Hebrew please...

Your eyes will be opened soon Mr. Bacon.  If we still have power and getbig us up. General Miltron will have the last pwning.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:48:41 PM »

Soon! Soon...

Contacting Falcon for a answer I am not qualified.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 10:52:09 PM »
Your eyes will be opened soon Mr. Bacon.  If we still have power and getbig us up. General Miltron will have the last pwning.

I'm not trying to irritate you General Wiggshington, but is it true you have a really high voice like Alex23 claimed?

???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 10:54:27 PM »
You and halo should be limited to one thread.

Hope this helps.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »

Hope this helps.
Shizzo laying the smack down.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 11:05:11 PM »
I smoked some weed with a chick in her car outside the club last Saturday night. A few minutes after finishing I asked if she could possibly drive me home as I was starting to feel very hungry. Got through the front door, went straight to the pantry, pulled out the organic natural peanut butter, grabbed a table spoon and dug in. Was a good night.

True story.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »
I'm not trying to irritate you General Wiggshington, but is it true you have a really high voice like Alex23 claimed?

???

No and hell no. Why do you keep bringing that BS up? Ask Tommywishbone we've hung out plenty here. Fat Hebrew lovin' Alice looks and sounds like a fat middle aged white woman. With a French Canadian accent. Now on to more important matters.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 11:26:43 PM »

Hope this helps.

Hi I'm Wiggs. Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Wiggs

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 11:26:51 PM »
 ??? I haven't been lied to

Electromagnetism is one of the fundamental forces of the universe.

Electrons of every atom are kept in orbit around the protons by electromagnetism. Light waves, radio waves, X-ray, nuclear radiation is all different frequencies of electromagnet radiation.

So all matter and all energy is electric. What is your point?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 11:30:23 PM »
No and hell no. Why do you keep bringing that BS up? Ask Tommywishbone we've hung out plenty here. Fat Hebrew lovin' Alice looks and sounds like a fat middle aged white woman. With a French Canadian accent. Now on to more important matters.

Just thought it was a funny idea... lol

Keep up the good work doc!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 11:39:07 PM »
??? I haven't been lied to

Electromagnetism is one of the fundamental forces of the universe.

Electrons of every atom are kept in orbit around the protons by electromagnetism. Light waves, radio waves, X-ray, nuclear radiation is all different frequencies of electromagnet radiation.

So all matter and all energy is electric. What is your point?

My point is electricity plays a much greater role in the universe vs. what is being told. You'll find out when this "comet" comes through. This universe is very electric. as is it's plasma which makes up most of everything we can see in the universe. They will try to explain their way out of this and will cause much confusion among the masses. Then it will be too late. Comet Ison is no comet. It's some sort of planet/comet electric in nature.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 11:42:59 PM »
It's a moving magnetar with an ort cloud on an elliptical orbit. It may have objects accompanying it. Such as moons.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 11:57:07 PM »

Soon! Soon...

Let's blame Nikola Tesla & Edison for it.
Just asking my self, if Wiggs "discovers" existance of Auroara Borealis & Aurora Australis  ::) :P :P

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »
My point is electricity plays a much greater role in the universe vs. what is being told. You'll find out when this "comet" comes through. This universe is very electric. as is it's plasma which makes up most of everything we can see in the universe. They will try to explain their way out of this and will cause much confusion among the masses. Then it will be too late. Comet Ison is no comet. It's some sort of planet/comet electric in nature.

Fair enough.

Yes the sun's magnetic field will interact with this comet, no one could possibly know what will take place. But we know the magnetic fields of the sun is driving mass ejections of plasma ( solar storms ).

But I often wondered more about what will take place as we pass though it's tail later on, not when the comet itself is at it's shortest distance.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 12:09:56 AM »

On the 7th December,2013 somebody will looks silly again  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 12:10:20 AM »
Wiggs is a good man, but he needs a rehab.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »
Settle down, Morpheus.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 12:26:40 AM »
Fair enough.

Yes the sun's magnetic field will interact with this comet, no one could possibly know what will take place. But we know the magnetic fields of the sun is driving mass ejections of plasma ( solar storms ).

But I often wondered more about what will take place as we pass though it's tail later on, not when the comet itself is at it's shortest distance.

Ah!  I see you've been studying up on this. Very good. Ison will reach its perihelion on next Thursday on Thanksgiving. After it zips around the sun (assuming it survives as they say) will must attain breakaway speed to break from the gravitational pull of the sun. Meaning it will speed up once again. It's speed already increased dramatically at the beginning of this month. Anyway, yes, once it breaks away and heads back out, yes, it's tail is 8 million miles long and we will be in it for around 15 days I believe it was. If its as bad as they say, I'd rather not live and have to restart under a New World Order and in an alternate New World Order reality. No thanks. I just hope its quick.

There are a number of doom possibilities starting with a CME from a sunspot aligned with earth goes off and ison affects it making it worse and blowing out our power grid. That's what these drill were for earlier in the month. Grid ex II & III. The practiced the scenario: What if the electrical grid went down due to a "natural disaster." That means solar flare.  Also with Isons magnetic properties if its very strong magnetic field could interact with ours with its  north grabbing our south and causing a pole shift. That would cause mass earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Along with the fallout from that.

When we go through it's debris field we could get pelted by meteors of various sizes for 15 days. The cloud that surrounds ison and its tail could be poison we'd be in that for 15 days. Funny enough of all the theories out there they all seem to be sure it's not going to hit us. Even the Tin Foil Community agree on this. It's grown wings now and it looks like Nibiru I want to see what it looks like after it goes around the sun on the 28th and breaks away. People will stare in wonder and freak out. There will be a mass media campaign to control the media around despite what others say. Their main goals will be to get people NOT to panic. Because they have only so much personnel and Sotoro would just love to use this as a reason to declare a national emergency so he can call martial law. That takes all the heat off him and gives him unlimited power. You thought he was aggressive and tyrannical before, you aint seen nothin' yet. When it all goes down, how ever it does, he will be the person in office. He is not the kind of man to just give this power up. This is what he was groomed to do his whole life. Be the person to usher in the NWO.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 12:27:12 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 12:28:22 AM »
Wiggs is a good man, but he needs a rehab.

Rehab? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I think you mean nuthouse.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »

Your point shows clearly, that you are an idiot. Comets will come and go just like thousands comets before and after it. Why do you foil hat morons always make this same mistake, and talk about these things like there have been anything like it before. There has been comets, there is markings about them in every fucking page in the history of mankind, and we are still here. This "Ison" will bypass earth so far it will be hardly visible without equipment, so what exactly it does, but mess up your simple mind? As of July 2013 there were 4,894 known comets and this number is steadily increasing, so there is plenty for you to be afraid of. And while you are in your bunker, I will be in my balcony, smoking cigar and watching this Ison fly by with one of these:

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 12:38:09 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 12:41:37 AM »
Your point shows clearly, that you are an idiot. Comets will come and go just like thousands comets before and after it. Why do you foil hat morons always make this same mistake, and talk about these things like there have been anything like it before. There has been comets, there is markings about them in every fucking page in the history of mankind, and we are still here. This "Ison" will bypass earth so far it will be hardly visible without equipment, so what exactly it does, but mess up your simple mind? As of July 2013 there were 4,894 known comets and this number is steadily increasing, so there is plenty for you to be afraid of. And while you are in your bunker, I will be in my balcony, smoking cigar and watching this Ison fly by with one of these:

lolol. Do you feel better? lol

Please show me where I said it was unlike anything before?  I didn't. I think it might be Nibiru. I think its on a 3,600 year cycle. This is at the end of an age. and a New World Order will emerge from all the doom and gloom eventually. That part part is 100% certainty. So from Next Thursday till its gone in the middle of January it's doomtime.