Author Topic: Galeniko, How is that Kidney doing?  (Read 41426 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Re: Galeniko, How is that Kidney doing?
« Reply #250 on: December 11, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
ok say the location cooordinates, make sure to wear the tap out dress and you can bring your boyfriend along too

ready when you are,ballchoker

halo, today having very moody day, tone down the provocations :D

what i said is the first cycle will be the best if done right.biggest jump,entering a new zone.

the difference will be plenty of lbs more muscle at leanest vs leanest.

but running a gramm for years will produce those same gains on top of that,maybe even more.

therefore, the difference to natty will be remarkable.

but the first cycle will be the biggest jump, which isnt exactly hard, seeing how natural compares to small dose.its like being supercharged.

on a gramm, its like supercharged+turbo or nitrous.

250-500 ump will give another solid gains, and the 500-1000step yet another, but nothing will compare mg per mg to the first initial jumping on gear.simply bc its entering a new world, whereas later,its just upping the boost, so to say.

the ppl on a gramm, those will deserve the "all drugs" tag somewhat, they wont look nothing alike when off.

this explained good enough?
The "location coordinates"? Some big words coming from a low level moron. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Okay? But don't go to the trouble. You're doing a good job killing yourself with no help. Why don't you forward me the location cooridinates" of the public cemetary in whatever shit town you live so I can be sure to piss on your grave.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #251 on: December 11, 2013, 01:26:23 PM »
gal... was it only doctor visit results, or did you have any physical signs regarding your kidneys?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #252 on: December 11, 2013, 01:37:41 PM »
gal... was it only doctor visit results, or did you have any physical signs regarding your kidneys?
He's fucked. Good riddance.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #253 on: December 11, 2013, 02:21:40 PM »
OK, to sum up:

- Your kidney problems aren't BP related.
 - High BP ruins kidneys.

Two questions:
1. What caused your kidney problems then? We can agree that it wasn't "250mg/week" itself. What was it precisely? "Protein breakdown" has nothing to do with gear.
2. What do you consider "high bp"? My parents both have BP issues just like my grandparents and so on. We are nervous people by nature. Yes, sometimes I have 140/80, especially when running shit. But no one in my family has ever had any kidney problems or any health problems whatsoever. No heart attacks, nothing, they live very long. So how is that possible if high BP is so harsh?

I think it depends. My opinion is that diastolic must be the true killer, not systolic. That's my theory, any comments on that? :P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 11, 2013, 02:23:40 PM »
If I posted a picture now, you would just accuse me of the same thing.  How do I know?  Because I look the same as I always do and you posted the same thing then when those pictures were posted.  So what would change?  Nothing.  Therefore, it really does not matter what I post or don`t post.  Besides, asking for my picture is more than you can expect from me right now.  You are partway in the doghouse so to speak.  That could all change however.

I have never stopped training and I currently eat around 2500-3000 calories.  I have never missed a workout and never have taken any time off from training.  I never will either.

lmao at in the dog house

im not going to kiss your ass

not my style as you know

you havent posted a new pic for five years

one of the mods on here saw you recently and said you were tiny

now when you were in shape you posted your pic at every opportunity

i think we both know you arent in shape  :)
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2013, 02:35:07 PM »
lmao at in the dog house

not my style as you know

i think we both know you arent in shape  :)
Hey dont get too down on yourself, he said that could change. TA, the Micheal Jordan of trolls

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #256 on: December 11, 2013, 02:39:28 PM »
lmao at in the dog house

not my style as you know

i think we both know you arent in shape  :)
There is no possible way any moderator from this board can see me.  Its impossible.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: December 11, 2013, 02:39:41 PM »
The "location coordinates"? Some big words coming from a low level moron. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Okay? But don't go to the trouble. You're doing a good job killing yourself with no help. Why don't you forward me the location cooridinates" of the public cemetary in whatever shit town you live so I can be sure to piss on your grave.

fuck you   >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 11, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
There is no possible way any moderator from this board can see me.  Its impossible.

are you saying you are a gimmick

or some sort of spiritual being

that has transcended the need for physical form
T

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: December 11, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »
bill star deadlifted 660lbs @ 187lbs of drug free muscle
   When I knew Bill Starr he was on steroids. Hawaii, 1974-75

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #260 on: December 11, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
yeah sure there are millions,i see them every day,its a total fad these days

never cared to look impressive to the schmoes, rather cared to look appealing to women.

to each their own 8)

haha ya guys who are 6% year round are everywhere. :D

don't respond to idiots like him. you can tell from his post a) he looks like shit, and b) he's an idiot.
b

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: December 11, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
I have never stopped training and I currently eat around 2500-3000 calories.  I have never missed a workout and never have taken any time off from training.  I never will either.

You weigh 160lbs Adonis. All the years of body training and dedication for what? The 5 lbs of muscle you gained?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 11, 2013, 08:42:09 PM »
You weigh 160lbs Adonis. All the years of body training and dedication for what? The 5 lbs of muscle you gained?
Natties hold/keep their muscle.   ;) 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »
what?basile used steroids? ;D

my goodness tell more about the drugs mule story, lol this is hilarious, quite the character,haha, vince "escobar" :D

Basile was juiced to the gills in the early 1940's

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2013, 08:49:26 PM »
Basile was juiced to the gills in the early 1940's
lol, i bet his excuse will be he wanted to show prepardness for eventual ww2 conflicts or something ridiculous like that ;D

n

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »
Article about smoking and the kidneys

WebMD Health News
Oct. 16, 2000 -- Doctors have known for a while now that smoking may increase the risk of kidney disease in people with diabetes. Now, a study shows that smoking may lead to potentially dangerous changes in kidney function even in otherwise healthy people.

For the study, which appears in the Annals of Internal Medicine, a group of researchers from the Netherlands studied urine and blood samples from more than 7,000 people ages 28 to 75. The participants were divided into three groups: nonsmokers, current smokers, and former smokers (defined as those who had not smoked for more than a year).

Compared with nonsmokers, the current and former smokers had higher levels in their urine of a substance called albumin, and their bodies were slower to excrete another substance called creatinine. Higher albumin in urine and delayed creatinine excretion are early signs of abnormal kidney function, but since these conditions don't usually cause symptoms, most people don't know they may be starting to have kidney problems.

Other studies have shown that people with diabetes have similar changes in their kidney function if they smoke, but the study authors say their research is the first to demonstrate that smoking can have bad effects on your kidneys even if you have no other diseases. They suggest that certain toxic substances in tobacco smoke may be to blame.

The study was conducted by Sara-Joan Pinto-Sietsma, MD, and colleagues from University Hospital Groningen and Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration in Groningen, Netherlands. The researchers point out that while they found a link between smoking and changes in kidney function, none of the study participants actually developed kidney disease. So the results must be confirmed in larger studies, in which people are followed for longer periods of time, to see if the changes seen in blood and urine tests amount to anything.

The one bit of good news is that former smokers had fewer kidney abnormalities than current smokers, suggesting that smoking-induced changes are temporary and may be reversed if a person stops smoking.

A member of the National Kidney Foundation's public education committee tells WebMD that studies in diabetics show that it takes about a year from the time someone stops smoking until their level of albumin drops to normal. If it continues to rise, a serious situation called microalbuminuria will develop.

"We now know that microalbuminuria is the earliest manifestation of diabetic injury to the kidney that we can find," says Les Spry, MD. "And we know that that will forecast ultimate destruction of the kidney." If that happens, dialysis and/or a kidney transplant will be needed.

In people with diabetes who are found to have microalbuminuria, it usually takes five to 10 years before serious kidney disease develops, Spry says. Taking a "leap of faith," he theorizes that it should take longer for nondiabetics who develop microalbuminuria to become seriously ill with kidney disease.

The study, he says, is yet another warning to smokers that continuing their habit is hazardous to their health.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2013, 08:51:22 PM »
thanks for that snowman

ah yeah, lets point out that diabetes 2 will lead to chronical kidney disease too, so the fatsos better not laugh too early ;)

n

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 11, 2013, 08:55:52 PM »
Gal you would look good a big more beefy.  Just saying  ;D  You don't need to have those epic abs all year round.  Hydrate and cut caffeine down to a minimum.  As for the ciggies I don't want to kiss an ashtray.   ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 11, 2013, 09:01:41 PM »
Gal you would look good a big more beefy.  Just saying  ;D  You don't need to have those epic abs all year round.  Hydrate and cut caffeine down to a minimum.  As for the ciggies I don't want to kiss an ashtray.   ;D
ah that look is already a thing of the history :D
n

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 11, 2013, 10:47:26 PM »
thanks for all the great posts gal, stay healthy :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 11, 2013, 10:50:14 PM »
OK, to sum up:

- Your kidney problems aren't BP related.
 - High BP ruins kidneys.

Two questions:
1. What caused your kidney problems then? We can agree that it wasn't "250mg/week" itself. What was it precisely? "Protein breakdown" has nothing to do with gear.
2. What do you consider "high bp"? My parents both have BP issues just like my grandparents and so on. We are nervous people by nature. Yes, sometimes I have 140/80, especially when running shit. But no one in my family has ever had any kidney problems or any health problems whatsoever. No heart attacks, nothing, they live very long. So how is that possible if high BP is so harsh?

I think it depends. My opinion is that diastolic must be the true killer, not systolic. That's my theory, any comments on that? :P

shit, i have 140 / 70-80 at pretty much all times, no gear... runs in the family  :-\

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #271 on: December 11, 2013, 11:23:04 PM »

This shitter is prettier than most women's faces.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
One thing that I will never know and I wish there were some sort of simulation to run instead of actually doing it, is how I would look if I did ever use a steroid.  I have no interest in using them, but it would be kind of neat to know what it would look like.

tough question to answer- not because there isn't an answer but becuase there are two paths to the answer.

I say two cause imo even tho there many types of users there are only two looks at the end of the day after you've put in say 10-15 years.

the first one will look athletic. muscular. healthy. typically this is guy who used anabolics not to build his physique, but as an aid in creating it.

the guys who use juice as the be all end all, rely on it to build their physiques won't fare nearly as well. they'll be bloaty. big. shapeless. unhealthy looking. permabulkers lets say.

is this accurate? every guy I know who trains who's used anabolics as a tool to enhance their growth and not relied on it solely for that growth looks great.

every pro I know at the end of his career or every heavy juicer whos now slowing down has a shapeless large very undesirable look.

depends on what path you take.

edit: this is a rather broad strokes but based on guys I know in their late 30's early 40's the guys who used the least juice just look better and healthier for it. I def do believe there is a law of diminishing returns w anabolics where more makes you not look better, and the further you push past this genetic threshold the less apt you are to look 'good' when your done. you'll look good while your pumping the mg's but even after a point this diminshes until your just a big shapeless fat guy.
b

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2013, 03:05:15 AM »
i think you are the best get bigger ever  8)

but i also think you are full of shit

you are on something in these pics

you are fat and solid doesnt happen naturally

ultimately who gives a fuck you dont even look like you train now

but you did get in tremendous shape in the past

so props for that  :)

Ultimately, your opinion is wrong in this case.

I too have been 230 natural and looked extremely solid and was pulling the requisite large deads.

If you're prepared (or genetically able) to eat like a pig, you can be large, as a natural.  

You'll also be a fat pig, though.

(I too ponder what would happen for me on gear as I have reached pretty respectable strength levels as a natural and I imagine it'd be even better with some help).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2013, 03:19:38 AM »
Ultimately, your opinion is wrong in this case.

I too have been 230 natural and looked extremely solid and was pulling the requisite large deads.

If you're prepared (or genetically able) to eat like a pig, you can be large, as a natural.  

You'll also be a fat pig, though.

(I too ponder what would happen for me on gear as I have reached pretty respectable strength levels as a natural and I imagine it'd be even better with some help).

ta had bacne and gyno

ive seen the pics

end of argument

are you saying that he lost 70 lbs from a natural weight

come on
T