Author Topic: Nancy Grace: What would she say on this?  (Read 9751 times)

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Nancy Grace: What would she say on this?
« on: January 06, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »
I watched Nancy Grace the other night just after the ruse about the miners being alive was exposed, and I had forgotten how utterly shameful she can be in her quest to stir up controversy. I did love her utter disgust over the Westerfield trial (the guy accused in San Diego of kidnapping, raping and killing a 7 year old next door) though, I must admit. She can either make you laugh, annoy you, disgust you, or get you up off the couch shouting "Can I get a hallelujah?"

So what will Nancy Grace say to all of this....?

Nancy: Tonight, the shocking, disgusting story of two over-fed, sex-crazed, steroid users - one of whom is an ex-con with a bad rap sheet - who took the life of an innocent, beautiful former cheerleader.... (shakes head)... I'm wondering what these two were thinking as they crossed the country after burning a woman in the trunk her their red Jaguar? I'll tell you what they were thinking, "Where can I get my toes painted before I board the next plane out of Boston?" Oh, and "Is there someplace I can get a 'clean' meal before I have to eat that crappy airline food?"

Are these two for real? And what's up with the wife's face? Has she spent the last two years as a constant fixture in her plastic surgeon's office? Does she know Michael Jackson? We'll find out tonight... We'll be talking to some guy named "Chick" who seems to be their self-proclaimed ombudsman. That oughta be interesting....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: WHAT WOULD NANCY GRACE SAY...?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »
that was tame compared to the number
she will do on them.  she will press
every emotional button possible. 
she got sanctioned in court for going overboard on cases.

she will be their WORST nighmare.
all over their case ten times worse than sarcasm.
THAT is going to be television at it's BEST.
 :)

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 01:59:40 PM »
Nancy Grace would say that all men are guilty pigs because she is a fat ass lesbian.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 03:03:42 PM »
Nancy Grace is going to have multiple organisms covering the trial. This case has all the elements she needs to pillory Titus and Ryan. It's going to be brutal...

and Shawn will be lovin' every minute of it. ;D
um  i will be loving it more than mr ray
for different reasons

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 03:05:59 PM »
Nancy Grace would say that all men are guilty pigs because she is a fat ass lesbian.

her boyfriend was murdered long time ago

hope this helps :)

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 07:48:50 PM »
by another woman? :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 08:02:49 PM »
A lover of Shakespearean literature, Grace's plan to become an English professor was derailed by the random murder of her fiancé. The incident propelled her to enroll in law school and set her on the path to become a felony prosecutor and an outspoken victims' rights advocate. Grace helped staff the hotline at an Atlanta Battered Women's Center for 10 years.    :)

Maxt

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 08:31:22 PM »
I love Nancy Grace, she is one of the most selfless women you will ever want to meet because of how hard she works for justice and to bring comfort to the families of crime victims.
Bethesda, Maryland

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Nancy Grace: What would she say on this?
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 02:16:11 AM »
funny to read about selfless on a bodybuilding site :o

Leon pua

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 07:50:14 AM »
Nancy do have very strong views towards persecution dat sumtimes make it look very bias....indeed she is very complacent towards justice and fairness....wat i like bout nancy is her no BS, straight up attitude towards jurisdiction....and if u are da defendants attorney she chew u up.....this case is really gonna b interesting,  gud case to follow......stay tuneeed....

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
has she picked up the story yet??
she continues to talk about the girl that got murder in Aruba >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »
I love Nancy Grace, she is one of the most selfless women you will ever want to meet because of how hard she works for justice and to bring comfort to the families of crime victims.

Maxt - You're a fraud. 

After overturning the conviction won by her in Carr v. State, 267 Ga. 701, 482 , here's what the Georgia Supreme Court had to say about former prosecutor, Nancy Grace:

"We conclude that the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »
Maxt - You're a fraud. 

After overturning the conviction won by her in Carr v. State, 267 Ga. 701, 482 , here's what the Georgia Supreme Court had to say about former prosecutor, Nancy Grace:

"We conclude that the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."

GAME OVER!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »
GAME OVER!!!

sheeeit, she's currently making more $ than most attorneys. 

Rottmag

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 11:37:20 PM »

Amen to that bruther!

I'm willing to do 20 years just to wipe this skank off the face of the earth.

I'd rather watch paint dry on my patio than listen to this trans-testicle regurgitate her sheet!

Stupid dunce bitch!  >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 04:39:39 AM »
Amen to that bruther!

I'm willing to do 20 years just to wipe this skank off the face of the earth.

I'd rather watch paint dry on my patio than listen to this trans-testicle regurgitate her sheet!

Stupid dunce bitch!  >:(

flame on  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 04:45:54 AM »
Maxt - You're a fraud. 

actually there are several admonishments of the subject for misconduct by appellate courts on file.  this is not new

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 08:19:37 AM »
sheeeit, she's currently making more $ than most attorneys. 

Not more than my main ultrafeminist helmet head lawyer - Gloria Aldred!  Who, I predict, will be representing KR.  Gloria is going to be that "new lawyer as yet to be named."  CT and KR's cases are going to be separated and Gloria is going to twist their lives into a sordid knot of group sex, drugs, abuse, and domination by CT in order to show how poor Kelly was manipulated, and her marked decline finally ended in this tragedy.  It's going to be KR against CT and Gloria is going for the gusto - this case has everything she needs to further her feminist attention grabbing career of defending the beaten, abused, manipulated and shamed women of the world.  Between Nancy Grace and Gloria Aldred, Kelly Ryan is a gold mine amd CT is the pick and the shovel.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 08:27:04 AM »
Not more than my main ultrafeminist helmet head lawyer - Gloria Aldred!  Who, I predict, will be representing KR.  Gloria is going to be that "new lawyer as yet to be named." 

You *know* that she's been contacted on this, no question about it. 

A sexy murder case getting TV coverage - you know she's all over it.  I would not be at all surprised if your prediction turns out to be correct.  I'm certain there will be other attorneys involved, but there's definitely a chance that Ms. Allred will be first chair. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 08:29:50 AM »
actually there are several admonishments of the subject for misconduct by appellate courts on file.  this is not new

Exactly.  Grace has no regard for justice or for the Constitutional principles that help make our nation so great.  All she cares about is keeping her face on camera.  I'm surprised that a self-avowed "patriot" and "American hero" like Maxt would be supportive of such an anti-American individual as Grace.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 08:32:21 AM »
She's a hatchet faced shrew who profits off the misfortune of others.

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
Nancy Grace and Gloria Aldred - two bitches who never saw a camera they didn't love!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 09:49:10 AM »
I love Nancy Grace, she is one of the most selfless women

Sadly misguided. Frightening woman with one-dimensional agendas. Permanently etched fanatical glare. In no way is she selfless.

Titus case will be considered only IF there's good white trash audience potential.

Ann Coulter laughs at her. Perfect candidate for her own Fox show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
I'd bet 20 bucks that Allred won't touch this one-

She has positioned herself as a VICTIM'S lawyer. 

She went after michael jackson on behalf of the victim. She 'rescued' amber frey.

No way will she sully her name in this defending Kelly.

However, I could see her represenging the victim's family in a heartbeat...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 10:05:31 AM »
um the victim will be represented by ms allred or her acolyte
as CT and KR will be sued in civil court for wrongful death