Author Topic: Gays freaked out over Duck Dynasty comments on gay sex  (Read 11038 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Gays freaked out over Duck Dynasty comments on gay sex
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 06:57:01 AM »
Homosexuality is a vile sick act.  Very sick minded people.  And they want to pervert children with the filth from their evil sick souls.

Homosexuals are people, and they have rights, and they should have equal rights as any other people.  

No Homo.

The problem is many homosexuals don't want equal rights and/or treatment, they demand special rights and special treatment.

The God of the Bible, whether you believe that stuff or not, clearly disapproves of the Homosexual life style.  Jesus Christ said marriage is between a man and a woman.  So it's perfectly natural for a person who believes that the Bible is the word of God to believe that God disapproves of the Homosexual life style.  

I don't understand why liberals and homosexuals freak out about this and call it "hate speech."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 06:57:44 AM »

Losing side?  Dude - you are looking to live in a shed in the woods the size of a closet.  Check yo self fool

Says the person who lives in a tiny ass shithole of an apartment in New York..... ;D
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:14 AM »
does anybody on here watch this show,what's it about.i see people walking around with their t shirts on

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 08:25:12 AM »
He should have suggested that someone crap in palin's mouth and urinate on her eyes.

No action would have been taken against him and he would have been applauded behind closed doors.

OMG!  Is that what Bashir said?  :o   :o
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 08:32:37 AM »
OMG!  Is that what Bashir said?  :o   :o

Please don't try to spin this.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 08:44:33 AM »
Homosexuals are people, and they have rights, and they should have equal rights as any other people.  

No Homo.

The problem is many homosexuals don't want equal rights and/or treatment, they demand special rights and special treatment.

The God of the Bible, whether you believe that stuff or not, clearly disapproves of the Homosexual life style.  Jesus Christ said marriage is between a man and a woman.  So it's perfectly natural for a person who believes that the Bible is the word of God to believe that God disapproves of the Homosexual life style.  

I don't understand why liberals and homosexuals freak out about this and call it "hate speech."
Good post.

The division between the Left america and Conservative america is as deep as its ever been. This can only end in one of two ways.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2013, 09:34:16 AM »
But by early Thursday morning, more than 19,000 people had signed a change.org petition calling for A&E to bring Robertson back.

http://www.change.org/petitions/a-e-networks-end-the-wrongful-suspension-of-phil-robertson

"Homosexuals have their convictions and Christians respect them," the organizer of the petition wrote. "There is a difference between respecting someone rights to exercise free will and imposing on others what we believe. Phil has done nothing more than state what he believes in. Just because homosexuals do not agree, does not mean Mr. Robertson needs to be suspended."

Similarly, the Facebook page "Bring Back Phil Robertson" had more than 35,000 "likes" by early Thursday morning.

Robertson responded to the brouhaha in a statement late Wednesday.

"I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me," he said. "We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity."

"Duck Dynasty" follows a Louisiana bayou family that has "made a fortune on duck calls," as A&E puts it.

According to A&E, its fourth season premiere in August drew nearly 12 million viewers to become the No. 1 nonfiction series telecast in cable history.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/19/showbiz/duck-dynasty-suspension/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2013, 09:35:22 AM »

No Homo.

Well said.  Completely agree. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2013, 10:10:00 AM »
does anybody on here watch this show,what's it about.i see people walking around with their t shirts on

I watch it every week, have since it began. It's the complete opposite of the other dysfunctional reality crap thats on now like "real housewives".

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2013, 10:15:49 AM »
Says the person who lives in a tiny ass shithole of an apartment in New York..... ;D
33333 got goodrowned.

Wtf is wrong with living in a tiny house in the woods? Many prefer that instead of the stress in the citys. There is so much people can mock vince for and that was the first thing that came to his mind lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
This thread has the lowest pooled IQ of any thread on the interwebs. The fact that she used the word sin (biblical sense) she is a complete and utter fucking moron, I wouldn't listen a word said.

It's also a sin to work on sunday, death is the punishment, does duck dynasty ever come on during the sabbath?

She is a bigot and should be ridiculed for being a stupid piece of shit human.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2013, 10:20:48 AM »
33333 got goodrowned.

Wtf is wrong with living in a tiny house in the woods? Many prefer that instead of the stress in the citys. There is so much people can mock vince for and that was the first thing that came to his mind lol

Accept that I sold my place last year and made $ on it   ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2013, 10:21:26 AM »
Amazing to me how many people equate a private business sanctioning an employee for words with "Freedom of Speech" .. I got no problem with a hillbilly spouting off about what a book that says you can beat your male or female slave with a rod as long as you don't kill them because they are your property.. he has a right to his opinion, no matter how flat earth it may be... just as A&E has a right to can him for spouting it..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 10:21:43 AM »
gay sex is fucking gross, i thought this was common knowledge

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2013, 10:22:52 AM »
gay sex is fucking gross, i thought this was common knowledge

Asshole is for excreting shit and waste - nothing else   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2013, 10:23:51 AM »
Asshole is for excreting shit and waste - nothing else   

well woman gay sex is cool as long as those bitches are hot.

Male gay sex is terrible....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 10:29:07 AM »
Accept that I sold my place last year and made $ on it   ;)
good for you but still,  there are so much other things you could have used to mock vince so i dont even know where to start  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2013, 10:31:30 AM »
good for you but still,  there are so much other things you could have used to mock vince so i dont even know where to start  ;D

Was thinking the same thing - but do we really need another photoshop of him or "contest" pic?   ;D  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »
Was thinking the same thing - but do we really need another photoshop of him or "contest" pic?   ;D  ;D
lol true

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
Amazing to me how many people equate a private business sanctioning an employee for words with "Freedom of Speech" .. I got no problem with a hillbilly spouting off about what a book that says you can beat your male or female slave with a rod as long as you don't kill them because they are your property.. he has a right to his opinion, no matter how flat earth it may be... just as A&E has a right to can him for spouting it..

Another moron who doesn't know anything about Christianity.

He was quoting the New Testament, specifically 1 Corinthians.

Tell me, bozo, where in Jesus's teachings or even in the teachings of his apostles that are found in the New Testament do they give those slavery instructions?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »

Losing side?  Dude - you are looking to live in a shed in the woods the size of a closet.  Check yo self fool

LOL - says the loser who used to live in a ghetto and was too afraid to leave his shithole due to the savages and beasts

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
Canned already.  Don't mess with gays. 

Questions about the powerful homosexual lobby aside, I'm curious about one thing: do you believe a private corporation should be allowed to fire employees who are, in a sense, the product, when they express viewpoints that run counter to the "image" that the company wants to project and might, in the estimation of the business executives, cause the company to lose business?

Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
By Associated Press
POSTED: 03:45 p.m. HST, Dec 18, 2013
LAST UPDATED: 04:00 p.m. HST, Dec 18, 2013

LOS ANGELES >> The A&E channel says "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson is off the show indefinitely after condemning gays as sinners in a magazine interview.

In a statement today, A&E said it was extremely disappointed to read Robertson's comments in GQ magazine.

His beliefs are personal and don't reflect the views of A&E or the show itself, the channel said.

Robertson has been placed on an indefinite hiatus from filming the hit reality show, which follows a colorful Louisiana family that manufactures duck calls. "Duck Dynasty" has set cable ratings records for a non-fiction series.

In the interview in the January issue of GQ, Robertson put gays into the company of others who are sinners, including adulterers and swindlers.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20131218_Patriarch_off_Duck_Dynasty_after_gay_comments.html?id=236479591#fullstory

Seriously? They make duck calls? And that's enough to get a TV gig? Sheesh!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2013, 01:21:05 PM »
Another moron who doesn't know anything about Christianity.

He was quoting the New Testament, specifically 1 Corinthians.

Tell me, bozo, where in Jesus's teachings or even in the teachings of his apostles that are found in the New Testament do they give those slavery instructions?

well fuktard, my point is .. Most Christians, Phil including, like to cherry pick verses. Jesus said in Matthew 5:32   "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery" He goes on to say adulteres go to hell...

Futhermore, the teachings of owning slaves and punishing slaves wasn't done away with in Jesus' time. This is a common practice of christians in denial...pretending that because it was said in the old testament, it doesn't apply with the new. The fact is, at some point in history, their God thought it was a good idea that a woman marry her rapist, and that it was okay to beat a slave short of killing it because "It is your property". No....lets cherry pick things ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2013, 02:03:27 PM »
Questions about the powerful homosexual lobby aside, I'm curious about one thing: do you believe a private corporation should be allowed to fire employees who are, in a sense, the product, when they express viewpoints that run counter to the "image" that the company wants to project and might, in the estimation of the business executives, cause the company to lose business?

Of course.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2013, 02:54:33 PM »

Seriously? They make duck calls? And that's enough to get a TV gig? Sheesh!

They do more the duck calls...this has become a pretty big business and brand.
L