Author Topic: wearing a female corset  (Read 1347 times)

the trainer

wearing a female corset
« on: January 24, 2014, 06:39:08 AM »
Do you guys think that wearing a female corset will help to make your waist smaller.

ZOD

• Getbig II
Re: wearing a female corset
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:39:26 AM »
die

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:34:48 AM »
Yes, but you have to wear them at least every night for a year to see any significant change.

I recommend eating less :)

Plus having a smaller waist is preferable to having a bigger waist as a woman....but for a man I don't think it makes a difference. So long as you have a defined stomach, I personally don't think waist size matters much. As a girl, I don't like men with super tiny waists, I think thicker ones look more impressive/stronger.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »
Yes, but you have to wear them at least every night for a year to see any significant change.

I recommend eating less :)

Plus having a smaller waist is preferable to having a bigger waist as a woman....but for a man I don't think it makes a difference. So long as you have a defined stomach, I personally don't think waist size matters much. As a girl, I don't like men with super tiny waists, I think thicker ones look more impressive/stronger.

I have abs but I was looking at a picture of that bodybuilder Brian and I love his waist, having a small waist make your upper body look even bigger.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »
Not sure if I could wear the corset every night, women would think I am weird if they saw me in it.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 09:35:28 AM »
I have abs but I was looking at a picture of that bodybuilder Brian and I love his waist, having a small waist make your upper body look even bigger.

See, that would be exactly who I would give as an example of a too small waist. It looks dainty and disproportionate.

And yes, you'll have to wear it for hours at a time every day. So either during the day or at night.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 11:30:27 AM »
Many competitors wear something called the Squeem.

I am going to research it later on this year....and I may consider getting one.

There are devices similar to the Squeem you can buy as well.