Author Topic: galeniko in amsterdam meeting getbiggers (bigmc,Dropinplate)+clubbing  (Read 29906 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
so as first thing, went and met dropinplate in a fine posh restarant ;D

we warmed up to eachotehr quickl;y no homo and had a few hours a talking, very nice guy too bad time was short for the both of us, didnt have 1 minute of sleep , so soon went to the hotel, bc night out was on the programme.

me and frend scheduled to meet with bigmc and crew at the most best club in amsterdam, of vip lounge, not with the commoners on the bottom dance floor.

before going there, went to see the city of amsterdam, namely the red light district,which is basicaly the whole of the amsetrdam inner city ;D

as a straight man, you cant walk past those red windows with naked girls in it without sexing one, so that was done, its not very important,ust did it for doing sake and emptying the balls a bit.50euros for 20minutes, fair enough, the girls are beautiful have all teeth and you have to enter their places infront of 1000s of bypassers.

so after that, off to the club, made sure to wear the faggiest possible clothes,after all it has to fit my feminine dance moves ;D

its the expected spectable very soon upon entry.
first girls, lets call her my darling(shes so lovely she let me flirt with about a dozen other girls and still stood by me)the italian-dutch lets say solid 7,and her frend a blonde bombshell,lets call her miss escobar-montana :D ask if they can sit at our table, i say yes we got huge bottle of alcohol,and they say no problem they have one xxxl-size bottle too,its brought  to the table with firework attached to the top of it,very girls, offering you not a drink, but whole 200us dollaros bottle.
so the bombshell goes and says my tits are bigger than hers, i attempt first contct, straigh hands to her euders, she gives brief warning to not even try as boyfrends coming soon.
oh well, i concentrated on the italian lady anyway,.
now already fiercly drunk, bigmc and crew enter the place.
deeply pissed(as in drunk),pretty hammered, but very ready for party, bigmc is 6ft and a head tall from what it seem, wide as 2 phil heats, then an aparently non workouting guy,and 1 with vanila ice-esque face, very jacked, dwaring me left right back forth.

as i go to toilet, some british girls aproach me and ask can i do pics with you etc,they literaly got in line to take some,i grant them their wishes.

then going back up to the danceing floor,and as i aproach a group of about 20 uk girls,all doable, lets say a 6 on abervage, 2 or 3 dragging the quata down big time, overall hot girls.i can smell the wind gust of wet vaginas with my experience nose,i dancemove my self towards them, the cheering starts, one of them says me its a last day before marriage party and hubby isnt there and what happens in adam stays in adam, very soon after that horde cant control themselves nomore and they take off my shirt :D
they put ice into my pants,right to the penis,this was legit assault lol

as the night went on my frend got more drunk and the last warning s of the security and club owners became quite frequent, lets say he didnt behave too good.

whats worth mention , 2 scottish girls,i swear the most beautiful british women i ever seen, looking like twins, were observing me for something like 15minutes, then i just aproached them, and they are very nice, honestly the one of them looked too good even for me, but they seemed to think the same thing and were happy to be hit on.my drunk frend made it realy hard for me to do the wrok, always grabbing them,touching them etc.
i ask them why they dont try to talk sooner and they in all seriousness say they thought im gay ;D ;D
i tell them im cetrtainly not and they can try me and see for themselves, we quickly exchange numbers before my very drunk frend(bigmc will testify im sure)escalates and does somethong realy stupid and we get kicked out or something.

now its interesting, bigmc seen me talking and taking pics with them and he heard from afar that they scottish, so as the group introduction happens, they ask him where hes from and he replies like striaght from pistol"from scottland" haha ;D
he took those girls over,i scheduled a dinner for the next day with them.

either way, i forgot more than i can reme,mber me and my frend were asked "nicely" to leave, gotta say,rightfully lol.
the one girl came to my hotel room later on and ill admit didnt fuck her,i just passed out in my drunkmness into sleep.who cares, was a great night out and thanks to bigmc, real good brother, and his company,we must repeat or better this in ibiza this summer or any festival somewhere worth going im all up for it,and will 100% visit london soon.

we didnt get to talk much, the brotherly love was consentual and there from the getgo, everyone was too drunk and partying and hitting on women, a philosophacla long discussion wasnt possible in those circumstances.

i got some pics in phone, bigmc should have some too, we were high enough to not find the trigger for the make pic on the phones, we will see what usable pics we got, many were taken by the girls,i ususlay onky take pics for the getbig brothers anyway.

great ppl, great night, im sure bigmc will add some to this :D

sorry mac, we were made to go abruptly and even had to come back for our clthes the next day haha, you can figure out why ;D

i love the british ppl, party animals like bigmc+crew, living the life, and must say,the dutch girls are lovely inside out.
cant remember such good party folks,realy lovely

8)
n

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: galeniko in amsterdam meeting getbiggers (bigmc,Dropinplate)+clubbing
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »
Isn't BigMc married with kids?

dustin

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:59:22 PM »
Sounds like you fellas had a gay old time! 8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »

Bigmc is huge, jacked, wide and looks like Vanilla Ice? Is he Ivan Drago?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 05:02:27 PM »
haha just little additions i had forgotten.

after a while got sweaty a bit, and as i held 2 girsl for pics, you know,m me in middle my arms around them, one of them said you need a deo ;D ;D

then just as the 2 scottish girls asked me whether im a homo, frend comes along shitto level drunk(literaly falling asleep from drinkness randomly)and licks me cheek of and says "sooo salty" haha, int hat precise monent ;D

another girl,some only speak dutch and i dont understand that came to me very shyly and said great abs thats all i understodd, was cute from her, the dutch girls seem to have nice personality treats of not being arrognat, being approachable and open with small amount of cute shyness.

ha i bet some of the guys here will now wish me urgent kidney failure or soemthig :D

hope you enjoyed that overprized prostitute  ;D
it was good,but were not getting married i think ;D
hell i wouldnt even recognize her anymore if she walked by :D

he did nothing thatd qualify as cheating,hes a rolemodel husband, all the girls he chatted to was me introducing them to "My british frends"

a married man is not pitbul which needs that mouth protection thingy
n

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 05:03:01 PM »
I didn't read the whole thing so I'm going to assume you all butt fucked each other.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:07:16 PM »
So a load of guys with muscle went out and got no pussy

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 05:12:27 PM »
the girls are beautiful have all teeth

:D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 05:14:57 PM »
Bigmc is huge, jacked, wide and looks like Vanilla Ice? Is he Ivan Drago?
nono,the vanila ice man, is a wide from chest to back as im wide shoulder to shoudler.

i got dwared badly there ;D

i describe 3 ppl there :D

btw had the hardest time to understand the guys accents, and then came the scottish girls, it soundd like a language i never heard before

@a halo,there seems to be a price regimanet in amsterdam, and theres now way a fertile man can walk past those windows without going in.

theres so many its ridiculous, haha theres even the african corners, some goddamned fat whales who barely fit inot the window frames hahaha, i thought of you when i walked past there ;D

So a load of guys with muscle went out and got no pussy
ah the"hes married, ah you guys got no pussy"pattern,i see.

take on me whilst bigmc cant defend himself being in alcohoic coma, i gotten pussy, 1 paid 1 unpaid, and have gf and can tell her straight to her face.

lets say like that, some got pussy some got female admirers, ust bc you could, doesnt mean you must :D

:D
yah solid level,i seen olygarchs with bought for mailbrides who look worse
n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »
Sounds like a blast. Can't wait till you come to Vegas, that will be a great epicgetbig meetup.  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 05:22:36 PM »
Sounds like a blast. Can't wait till you come to Vegas, that will be a great epicgetbig meetup.  :D

I might have to grab the red eye out for that one.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »
nono,the vanila ice man, is a wide from chest to back as im wide shoulder to shoudler.

i got dwared badly there ;D

i describe 3 ppl there :D

btw had the hardest time to understand the guys accents, and then came the scottish girls, it soundd like a language i never heard before

@a halo,there seems to be a price regimanet in amsterdam, and theres now way a fertile man can walk past those windows without going in.

theres so many its ridiculous, haha theres even the african corners, some goddamned fat whales who barely fit inot the window frames hahaha, i thought of you when i walked past there ;D
ah the"hes married, ah you guys got no pussy"pattern,i see.

take on me whilst bigmc cant defend himself being in alcohoic coma, i gotten pussy, 1 paid 1 unpaid, and have gf and can tell her straight to her face.

lets say like that, some got pussy some got female admirers, ust bc you could, doesnt mean you must :D
yah solid level,i seen olygarchs with bought for mailbrides who look worse

Just fucking with you, sounds like it was fun

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 05:26:31 PM »
I might have to grab the red eye out for that one.

Same here. Just a two hr flight for me. Must be a blast to watch gal work his magic in person.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 05:50:53 PM »
I didn't read the whole thing so I'm going to assume you all butt fucked each other.

lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 06:53:12 PM »

we warmed up to eachotehr quickl;y no homo and had a few hours a talking, very nice guy too bad time was short for the both of us, didnt have 1 minute of sleep , so soon went to the hotel, bc night out was on the programme.

me and frend scheduled to meet with bigmc and crew at the most best club in amsterdam, of vip lounge, not with the commoners on the bottom dance floor.

before going there, went to see the city of amsterdam, namely the red light district,which is basicaly the whole of the amsetrdam inner city ;D

as a straight man, you cant walk past those red windows with naked girls in it without sexing one, so that was done, its not very important,ust did it for doing sake and emptying the balls a bit.50euros for 20minutes, fair enough, the girls are beautiful have all teeth and you have to enter their places infront of 1000s of bypassers.

so after that, off to the club, made sure to wear the faggiest possible clothes,after all it has to fit my feminine dance moves ;D

its the expected spectable very soon upon entry.
first girls, lets call her my darling(shes so lovely she let me flirt with about a dozen other girls and still stood by me)the italian-dutch lets say solid 7,and her frend a blonde bombshell,lets call her miss escobar-montana :D ask if they can sit at our table, i say yes we got huge bottle of alcohol,and they say no problem they have one xxxl-size bottle too,its brought  to the table with firework attached to the top of it,very girls, offering you not a drink, but whole 200us dollaros bottle.
so the bombshell goes and says my tits are bigger than hers, i attempt first contct, straigh hands to her euders, she gives brief warning to not even try as boyfrends coming soon.
oh well, i concentrated on the italian lady anyway,.
now already fiercly drunk, bigmc and crew enter the place.
deeply pissed(as in drunk),pretty hammered, but very ready for party, bigmc is 6ft and a head tall from what it seem, wide as 2 phil heats, then an aparently non workouting guy,and 1 with vanila ice-esque face, very jacked, dwaring me left right back forth.

as i go to toilet, some british girls aproach me and ask can i do pics with you etc,they literaly got in line to take some,i grant them their wishes.

then going back up to the danceing floor,and as i aproach a group of about 20 uk girls,all doable, lets say a 6 on abervage, 2 or 3 dragging the quata down big time, overall hot girls.i can smell the wind gust of wet vaginas with my experience nose,i dancemove my self towards them, the cheering starts, one of them says me its a last day before marriage party and hubby isnt there and what happens in adam stays in adam, very soon after that horde cant control themselves nomore and they take off my shirt :D
they put ice into my pants,right to the penis,this was legit assault lol

as the night went on my frend got more drunk and the last warning s of the security and club owners became quite frequent, lets say he didnt behave too good.

whats worth mention , 2 scottish girls,i swear the most beautiful british women i ever seen, looking like twins, were observing me for something like 15minutes, then i just aproached them, and they are very nice, honestly the one of them looked too good even for me, but they seemed to think the same thing and were happy to be hit on.my drunk frend made it realy hard for me to do the wrok, always grabbing them,touching them etc.
i ask them why they dont try to talk sooner and they in all seriousness say they thought im gay ;D ;D
i tell them im cetrtainly not and they can try me and see for themselves, we quickly exchange numbers before my very drunk frend(bigmc will testify im sure)escalates and does somethong realy stupid and we get kicked out or something.

now its interesting, bigmc seen me talking and taking pics with them and he heard from afar that they scottish, so as the group introduction happens, they ask him where hes from and he replies like striaght from pistol"from scottland" haha ;D
he took those girls over,i scheduled a dinner for the next day with them.

either way, i forgot more than i can reme,mber me and my frend were asked "nicely" to leave, gotta say,rightfully lol.
the one girl came to my hotel room later on and ill admit didnt fuck her,i just passed out in my drunkmness into sleep.who cares, was a great night out and thanks to bigmc, real good brother, and his company,we must repeat or better this in ibiza this summer or any festival somewhere worth going im all up for it,and will 100% visit london soon.

we didnt get to talk much, the brotherly love was consentual and there from the getgo, everyone was too drunk and partying and hitting on women, a philosophacla long discussion wasnt possible in those circumstances.

i got some pics in phone, bigmc should have some too, we were high enough to not find the trigger for the make pic on the phones, we will see what usable pics we got, many were taken by the girls,i ususlay onky take pics for the getbig brothers anyway.

great ppl, great night, im sure bigmc will add some to this :D

sorry mac, we were made to go abruptly and even had to come back for our clthes the next day haha, you can figure out why ;D

i love the british ppl, party animals like bigmc+crew, living the life, and must say,the dutch girls are lovely inside out.
cant remember such good party folks,realy lovely

8)
TL:DR:NP:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
Galenicko, did you show DP and Bigmc your abs?
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 07:06:37 PM »
ah yeah, the girls name was charlene montana.

TL:DR:NP:FY
whats that?a tire size description as its found on the outside of tires?

???

and yes btw, bicmg and me have actualy shared a jugoslavian clen.

this is akin to when the oldest indian council come together to smoke a pipe while making big decisions.

lol, netherland is so damn liberal ,makes me wanna go there to live, the amount off coffeshops btw is astonishing.

Galenicko, did you show DP and Bigmc your abs?
dp not so much, but mac got to see them from a looking up position :D

nah gigmc,just like the whole club got to see it, and he let me touch his arm in a non homoerotic way :D

n

ganero76

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 07:19:33 PM »
Bunch of desperate losers.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 07:29:38 PM »
Bunch of desperate losers.
what have you done thid weekend,sweeite?

operate a gloryhole?

hahhaaha
n

ganero76

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »
what have you done thid weekend,sweeite?

operate a gloryhole?

hahhaaha
You'll be dead of kidney failure soon enough. LOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 08:23:19 PM »
Waiting for the epic pics  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 10:37:55 PM »
Who was spooning jamal and leroy at the end of the night?
P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 10:41:16 PM »

as a straight man, you cant walk past those red windows with naked girls in it without sexing one, so that was done, its not very important,ust did it for doing sake and emptying the balls a bit.50euros for 20minutes, fair enough, the girls are beautiful have all teeth and

;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 12:04:04 AM »
great story man  8) , will any of you be at this years's FIBO? any good clubs in Koeln germany?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 01:20:03 AM »
"a fine posh restarant" :D
Remember when I said "look around you, all these folks look like shit", epic Getbig moment ;D
Can't wait for the pictures!