Author Topic: hitting on a girl at the gym  (Read 2515 times)

heavysquatter

• Getbig II
hitting on a girl at the gym
« on: February 24, 2014, 10:50:41 AM »
hey mates,

i don't know how many of you have ever thought about approaching a female at the gym. it has been something that i have been thinking about for years now. how would i even go about it id ask myself? i was always so nervous thinking that the girl would probably laugh at me.  however, there was this chick at gym who i couldn't stop staring at. for a few weeks i wanted to say something but didn't have the balls. finally, last night i said, screw it! i approached her from the side while she was on the treadmill and formally introduced myself. i told her that i couldn't help but notice how drop dead beautiful she is. she said that was the sweetest thing she's ever heard and nobody has said anything like that to her before. we ended up going to chic fil a after the gym and ate some chicken sandwiches. we had a great convo and we are going out again tonight after the gym!

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: hitting on a girl at the gym
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 10:51:59 AM »
Glad it has worked out for you, so far.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 10:59:23 AM »
I am assuming that you are a typical getbigger: 250lbs+ muscle at <8% BF and at least 6'2" with a full head of flowing locks and a 9" cawk.

Assuming all that, you are all set.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 11:01:04 AM »
Should never hit girls - no matter where they are

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »
hey mates,

i don't know how many of you have ever thought about approaching a female at the gym. it has been something that i have been thinking about for years now. how would i even go about it id ask myself? i was always so nervous thinking that the girl would probably laugh at me.  however, there was this chick at gym who i couldn't stop staring at. for a few weeks i wanted to say something but didn't have the balls. finally, last night i said, screw it! i approached her from the side while she was on the treadmill and formally introduced myself. i told her that i couldn't help but notice how drop dead beautiful she is. she said that was the sweetest thing she's ever heard and nobody has said anything like that to her before. we ended up going to chic fil a after the gym and ate some chicken sandwiches. we had a great convo and we are going out again tonight after the gym!

any girl that would eat chick fil a after a workout is a fucking keeper.  Post photos of this dream girl of mine

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »
I said to the girl; "This may insult you to the core and if so please don't tell anybody about it, I'm sorry but I want to fuck the shit out of you." we're married now.
sept 10th APF

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
Here is a trick that always works for me, I see the girl using a machine I go over there and say hi can i work in with you then i give her some tips on on how to work the muscle on the machine ask her name and introduce myself also, after her workout session invite for a shake by the juice bar then you should have her number by the end of the drink.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 12:15:05 PM »
hey mates,

either she was ugly like a cowturd which has been pissed and vomited on, or shes lying.

why couldnt you stop staring at her?did she grow a dildo from 1 of her eyes or something?

or did she take up so much room physicaly that it wasnt possible to not see her?

very cute, the 2 of you going for a romantic sandwich and bit chit chat, its a real heartbreaker.

eating instead of fucking, sounds to me like 2 fatto soulmates have found eachother.

n

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 12:42:40 PM »
never ever put a chick on a pedestal!!!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »

treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady
sept 10th APF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 12:19:48 PM »

bullshit.  Being tall I have to when doing her doggystyle.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 12:36:42 PM »
treat a lady like a whore and a whore like the piece of shit she is

Fixed

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »
hey mates,

If that's a true story, youre one lucky bastard..

Worse place to hit on a Hot chick is the gym  After funeral and emergency room of course.

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »

True  but the number one reason hot chicks don't like going to the gym are guys looking at them let alone talking, offering help etc.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »