Author Topic: I Will Never Be The Same Man Ever Again  (Read 9416 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I Will Never Be The Same Man Ever Again
« on: March 01, 2014, 11:37:07 AM »
This weekend I managed to meet up with a beautiful blonde I met a couple of months initially and we've been flirting on whatsapp ever since, she hits all the spots for me, great ass, legs face...etc, posh as hell and lips to die for. Pretty much a proper head turner. We went out last night and I had my game on in full swing, I was loaded with a shit load of one liners, funny stories and deep intelligent convo all the while I  wearing the gayest top I had showing my solid upper chest muscle. All of this with a combination of cocktails flowing all night and swanky spots in and around Shorditch area...the girl was mesmerised by the end she was "in the bag". Now its time to go back to my appartment, and this getbigger  had only one thing on his mind.

We didn't waste time, and got down to biz from the moment we stepped in, then came my turn to get BJ, I layed on my back and within minutes I was in the "zone"...the girl was good, then soon the girl became amazingly good, she was upping her game as we went along. However, things started to take a strange turn from here on, she got fixated on my balls and was juggling them bad boys like hell (decent size now as I'm on HCG). Then she slowly started making her way down, in that area which I call the amber zone, the bridge just below your balls, part of me started to feel uncomfortable, however, the other part was surprisingly pleased at how cool it felt, but this was not the end. In a shocking move I was not expecting the hot girls digs her beautiful face in my ass and started tossing my salad in a way that makes Gordon Ramseys kitchen salad tossing skills seem like a paralympic Olympian racing against Usain Bolt. My mind was telling me this is a fight or flight situation, yet here I am lying down on my back, helpless, frozen and motionless like a possum, eyes rolling into the back of my head an all. she had a tight grip on scrotum and was working with the other hand on my rod....this girls knows what shes doing, shes done this before my mind tells me. Low and behold I had the strangest and longest orgasm ever, mind blowing shot-gun shit, there was no time to waste, I wasn't done and we went on to have a steaming session for a long while after.

Now here I am sitting in my living room feeling smug about my experience and looking at her pic, yet part of me feels like I should feel wrong about this, then the third part says its only homo if you want it to be....I will ponder this one for a little while and come to my conclusion which makes feel comfortable, in the mean time I am seeing her next weekend, and I have a feeling this prostate is gona get tongued yet again   :P

Over

S

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: I Will Never Be The Same Man Ever Again
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
Somewhere, UKGold is smiling...

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »
 ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 11:50:23 AM »
This weekend I managed to meet up with a beautiful blonde I met a couple of months initially and we've been flirting on whatsapp ever since, she hits all the spots for me, great ass, legs face...etc, posh as hell and lips to die for. Pretty much a proper head turner. We went out last night and I had my game on in full swing, I was loaded with a shit load of one liners, funny stories and deep intelligent convo all the while I  wearing the gayest top I had showing my solid upper chest muscle. All of this with a combination of cocktails flowing all night and swanky spots in and around Shorditch area...the girl was mesmerised by the end she was "in the bag". Now its time to go back to my appartment, and this getbigger  had only one thing on his mind.

We didn't waste time, and got down to biz from the moment we stepped in, then came my turn to get BJ, I layed on my back and within minutes I was in the "zone"...the girl was good, then soon the girl became amazingly good, she was upping her game as we went along. However, things started to take a strange turn from here on, she got fixated on my balls and was juggling them bad boys like hell (decent size now as I'm on HCG). Then she slowly started making her way down, in that area which I call the amber zone, the bridge just below your balls, part of me started to feel uncomfortable, however, the other part was surprisingly pleased at how cool it felt, but this was not the end. In a shocking move I was not expecting the hot girls digs her beautiful face in my ass and started tossing my salad in a way that makes Gordon Ramseys kitchen salad tossing skills seem like a paralympic Olympian racing against Usain Bolt. My mind was telling me this is a fight or flight situation, yet here I am lying down on my back, helpless, frozen and motionless like a possum, eyes rolling into the back of my head an all. she had a tight grip on scrotum and was working with the other hand on my rod....this girls knows what shes doing, shes done this before my mind tells me. Low and behold I had the strangest and longest orgasm ever, mind blowing shot-gun shit, there was no time to waste, I wasn't done and we went on to have a steaming session for a long while after.

Now here I am sitting in my living room feeling smug about my experience and looking at her pic, yet part of me feels like I should feel wrong about this, then the third part says its only homo if you want it to be....I will ponder this one for a little while and come to my conclusion which makes feel comfortable, in the mean time I am seeing her next weekend, and I have a feeling this prostate is gona get tongued yet again   :P

Over

LOLOLOLOL. Great story. Did you feel like you were raped when it was over and felt ashamed? Quite the quandary. I hope I'm never in your position. (pun intended). I probably wouldn't tell anyone if I was was. lol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
Confirmed.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »

looks like you come to the right place "chief"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 01:04:28 PM »
LOLOLOLOL. Great story. Did you feel like you were raped when it was over and felt ashamed? Quite the quandary.

Yeah I felt dirty....in a molested kinda way
S

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 01:10:03 PM »
You guys in this thread are so sexually repressed, I love when girls lick my ass and put their finger up my asshole it feels so good, too bad you guys are missing out because you are not in touch with your sexuality and you are afraid that you might be gay.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
You guys in this thread are so sexually repressed, I love when girls lick my ass and put their finger up my asshole it feels so good, too bad you guys are missing out because you are not in touch with your sexuality and you are afraid that you might be gay.

Exactly...I'm not gona end a sex session with a hot chick cos she licked my ass   >:(
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
Exactly...I'm not gona end a sex session with a hot chick cos she licked my ass   >:(

i hope you didnt kiss her after wards

next step is scat
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
i hope you didnt kiss her after wards

next step is scat

That's taking ATM to the next level
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »
Wait til the other black fellas hear about this.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
Wait til the other black fellas hear about this.

What's gay is that you had a problem with it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 02:10:25 PM »

What's gay is that you had a problem with it.

Hey.  The floating of the boat is ok by me.  Sounds like he got kinda victimized tho.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »
don't see what the fuss is about. a tongue in the ass is completely normal and acceptable ,as long as your not breached by anything solid, e.g fingers, foreign objects etc , you're on safe ground.

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 02:17:24 PM »
don't see what the fuss is about. a tongue in the ass is completely normal and acceptable ,as long as your not breached by anything solid, e.g fingers, foreign objects etc , you're on safe ground.

So whats wrong with a woman finger.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 02:18:13 PM »
Conker knows the difference... where do you draw your line homeboy? In the stall?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 02:25:03 PM »
Lot of talk of OP's salads going on.  Lets not forget that she throttled his nuts and no one has yet shown any concern, you bunch of ass maniacs.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 02:25:39 PM »
I've learned a lot in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 02:30:19 PM »
the trainer and anabolichelio are clearly not strangers to licking man asses while bikini sleuth tossed a few dirty salads in her years as well

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 02:30:32 PM »
OP really wanted to be sodomized by a large dildo as she sucked him off

the fact she licked his ass suggest he was giving her the signal by opening/lifting his legs

otherwise it's physically impossible for her to reach his hole

And now I've learned even more.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
I've learned a lot in this thread.

;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »
Bunch of disgusting ass licking, scrotum grabbing chicks around here. 

The PM button is right under the avatar there.