Author Topic: Why doesn't Army of One admit he's gay? Getbig will surely support him...  (Read 6661 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I don't get it?

You have very respected elders on getbig like OMR that are openly homosexual, yet Army of One makes up stories about drunken sex with women to try and 'fit in' with the lads here.

All joking aside brother, I accept you for who you are, you're a great poster.

BigCyp

sososue

• Getbig II
I don't get it?

You have very respected elders on getbig like OMR that are openly homosexual, yet Army of One makes up stories about drunken sex with women to try and 'fit in' with the lads here.

All joking aside brother, I accept you for who you are, you're a great poster.

BigCyp

Cleanest Natural watching how this progresses with interest.

kh300

• Getbig V
This place needs more diversity. All we got is a few Hebrews, 2 girls, and 95% juiced up white men that nobody likes. Maybe pink stars are in order to encourage those who may be shy about their gayness.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Most of his threads just seem to be links to a Daily Mail article.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
This place needs more diversity. All we got is a few Hebrews, 2 girls, and 95% juiced up white men that nobody likes. Maybe pink stars are in order to encourage those who may be shy about their gayness.

Great idea, i'll pm Ron and see if we can dangle some pink stars outside his closet to lure him out.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Most of his threads just seem to be links to a Daily Mail article.  ;D

Yes I find that very strange?

Sometimes when I click on the article, it recommends a lot of other articles for their 'femail' section of the paper which is mostly fashion stories and girly stuff  ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
Im only gay if you want me to be

bigmc

• Getbig V
Im only gay if you want me to be

chick maintaining perfect form

while taking it in the shitter in that pic
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
chick maintaining perfect form

while taking it in the shitter in that pic

Lol @ the Schmoes hand placement in the first picture, there can't be any passable training explanation for that

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Yes Bob remaining clear headed and focused on the rep at hand, while his prostate's being tickled in that pic.

Bigmc, surely you agree with me that Army of One is valued to getbig, no matter his preferences?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Yes Bob remaining clear headed and focused on the rep at hand, while his prostate's being tickled in that pic.

Bigmc, surely you agree with me that Army of One is valued to getbig, no matter his preferences?

Maybe my psuedo campness is a post ironic statement on psyche of the average Getbigger?

bigmc

• Getbig V

are you trying to say cyp and I am sure you are that charmed by come is in fact playing the blue veined flute in between posting on here
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
are you trying to say cyp and I am sure you are that charmed by come is in fact playing the blue veined flute in between posting on here

What i'm saying here bigmc, is that cocksarnie for lunch was banned from spectating at the Sochi Olympics because he looks like a gay riot

bigmc

• Getbig V
What i'm saying here bigmc, is that cocksarnie for lunch was banned from spectating at the Sochi Olympics because he looks like a gay riot

decent  8)

are you inferring that makes cocks come was disqualified from the bob team by trying to steer utilising only his sphincter muscles cyp
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
decent  8)

are you inferring that makes cocks come was disqualified from the bob team by trying to steer utilising only his sphincter muscles cyp

Hahaha! yes bigmc what i'm saying is that pakistani mother tongue was headhunted by the Kremlin for his outstanding suction abilities, to assist them in drying up the black sea with a single straw so their troops could invade through dry land and get a free blow job en route to boost morale

bigmc

• Getbig V
Hahaha! yes bigmc what i'm saying is that pakistani mother tongue was headhunted by the Kremlin for his outstanding suction abilities, to assist them in drying up the black sea with a single straw so their troops could invade through dry land and get a free blow job en route to boost morale

would it in fact be the case cyp that spunk in his lungs practices his skiing technique by being the meat in a Ugandan sandwich where the poles he uses are of the big black cock variety
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Gargling Man-plumbs

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Allow It In My Bum is a gentleman and scholar whose reporting chops make Hilton Perez jealous. He's also posted the most pics of himself of any member on here, even though it is odd that he manages to change his skeletal frame, musculature, and skin color in every photo.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
would it in fact be the case cyp that spunk in his lungs practices his skiing technique by being the meat in a Ugandan sandwich where the poles he uses are of the big black cock variety

Yes bigmc, that is exactly the kind of battyman Sargeant of Bum is!!! Word has it, that his application for the President of the U.K. Gay association was not even shortlisted as he was overqualified for the position

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Jesus his thread is a cyber circle jerk. Do you call each other up at night and "talk" also.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Army of One does find some gems though.

This one makes me wonder what the fuck he looks at when he's surfing the net.  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513448.0

:-X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Army of One does find some gems though.

This one makes me wonder what the fuck he looks at when he's surfing the net.  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513448.0

:-X

You can tell Dr Dutch already came on page two and went into prude mode with that high horse post at the end ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yes bigmc, that is exactly the kind of battyman Sargeant of Bum is!!! Word has it, that his application for the President of the U.K. Gay association was not even shortlisted as he was overqualified for the position

pubes in his gums

juggling plums

tongues peoples bums

T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Jesus his thread is a cyber circle jerk. Do you call each other up at night and "talk" also.

Pipe down Japseyelust

BigCyp

• Getbig V

pubes in his gums

juggling plums

tongues peoples bums

carnally sods bums

Mardigra's top son