Author Topic: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent  (Read 23499 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 02:26:07 AM »
For anyone to think they have allot of money is dumb.  They had $8,300 in cash on them and was traveling across the country to try to sell some stuff to a washed up drug dealer.  If they had any kind of money they would have been able to get out of the country very easily and having a greater amount of money would have been easy.  Nothing they did showed anything but a couple of average income people trying to get away with murder.  Having a Jag that is more than likely leased and a Viper truck also probably leased doesn't take allot of money.  Having a home in Vegas worth under $500,000 nowadays is not even a big deal especially when the bank still owns it. 

Now with lawyer fees piling up they are more than likely going into debt.  SO the shorter time this trial takes the better for everyone, cause an attorney isn't going to drag it out knowing they probably won't get paid their full fee owed if it does.  They are far from OJ or Robert Blake staus and worth.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2006, 12:10:11 PM »
Once out, Craig's upcoming reality show will be AWESOME, easily in the Bonaduce category.

With good behavior he'll be out no later than 2060.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »
the only reality show Craig will be doing is a little something called

REAL WORLD 9 / DEAD MAN WALKIN'

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »
gh15!   Why wouldn't you spend your rich Daddy's money on an education. I have watched you butcher proper grammar on here and frankly can't take it anymore. Start over in the third grade for God's sake and quit wasting our time!
I've never posted here. I get enough entertainment just reading all the banter...but I just had to register so I could say THANK YOU 2curious!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 03:14:54 PM »
I've never posted here. I get enough entertainment just reading all the banter...but I just had to register so I could say THANK YOU 2curious!!!

if what i said wasn't gold you wouldn't register on here to post. every single thing i say here is gold wait few months and you'll see. oh and miss want to be  :) murdering a young woman is not entertainment!
fallen angel

2curious

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 04:30:48 PM »

I did the exact same thing!  I used to know Kelly before she moved to the west coast so naturally I was interested in what was going on.  This gh15 was just too big of an idiot on fire not to comment.  Too bad you can't send someone to jail for stupidity- he sure is guilty of it!

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2006, 12:36:43 AM »
if what i said wasn't gold you wouldn't register on here to post. every single thing i say here is gold wait few months and you'll see. oh and miss want to be  :) murdering a young woman is not entertainment!
I see your comprehension is right up there with your writing. I didn't register to respond to you. My post was a high-five to 2curious.

Who said a murdered woman is entertainment?  I said the banter is entertaining. I was referring to the witty banter on all the boards/topics...not just on the Titus/Ryan scandal. There are some clever & funny comments going on...but I guess they just go over your head.

Good to know that "rich daddy" buys you words of gold...but it looks like he got ripped off.

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2006, 04:46:47 AM »
Can we all take up a collection and send GH15 to school?

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2006, 10:01:57 AM »
Good to know that "rich daddy" buys you words of gold...but it looks like he got ripped off.
Wow, that comment caused me to have non-stop "Chuckles" :) :)

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2006, 06:07:57 PM »
$500,000 dollars is 288,000 pounds at the present rate of exchange. I didn't realise the dollar was still so weak (looks like it's time for some internet shopping and maybe a short holiday). 
Putting that in perspective a three bedroom in this thing would cost you 300,000 pounds.

So in fact Craig and Kelly can't even afford one of these 3 bedroom flats in North London between them!

Astounding :o

Heres the proof
http://www.foxtons.co.uk/search?md5=4bc89dd1baf7e5e0f1be6bcf877165cf&search_form=map&search_type=SS&inst_ref=ir_hmpd000171819&submit_type=search

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2006, 06:50:47 PM »
What happened about Whako's 275 million dollar debt anyway? Wasn't he supposed to pay up in December?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2006, 10:12:44 PM »
I see your comprehension is right up there with your writing. I didn't register to respond to you. My post was a high-five to 2curious.
Who said a murdered woman is entertainment?  I said the banter is entertaining. I was referring to the witty banter on all the boards/topics...not just on the Titus/Ryan scandal. There are some clever & funny comments going on...but I guess they just go over your head.

it's very obvious you came here to post cause of me. now i can tell few things about you from the way you write.
1) self esteem- not there
2) too much time online playing on the boards/chatrooms insted of taking care of your kids cuz we both know you got few
3) you understand every word i write and everything i say and it makes you angry
4) as i said times and times over and over: when you speak my primary language as well as i speak english only then!! you can consider yourself somewhat educated
5) you cant read english cuz i never said my rich daddy by me those words of gold! what i said was that everything i say is gold so your comprehension is not something to talk about  ;D
6) this is america: money talks and bullshit walks and guess what  :) i got the money and you can't stand it  ;)
fallen angel

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2006, 02:45:48 PM »
Why would anybody want to learn your language? If you don't know English then you miss out on alot. It isn't clever that you learned English, you did it because the ability to speak English is more valuable than the ability to speak any other language including your own. None of us have that problem so we don't try as hard or atall to learn a 2nd language. In our situation it makes better sense to persue other areas of education.

In short you learned a 2nd language so we don't have to!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2006, 03:56:05 PM »
If he is found innocent, which could happen from a mistrial, I really don't see Craig living to long.  There is enough hatred for this guy that someone is going to pop him.  I can see it. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2006, 04:37:41 PM »
Why would anybody want to learn your language? If you don't know English then you miss out on alot. It isn't clever that you learned English, you did it because the ability to speak English is more valuable than the ability to speak any other language including your own. None of us have that problem so we don't try as hard or atall to learn a 2nd language. In our situation it makes better sense to persue other areas of education.
In short you learned a 2nd language so we don't have to!
you are right. but she could not find anything other than english language to talk about see we are talkin about a murderer and she comes and cant add to it what she can do is talk about english and comprehension  :) she is too dumb to see i dont even use the spell check cuz i dont give a shit how well the spelling is. i know anyone can read me well because my english is very clear, to the point and very hurting. she cant stand it so she's trying to say things about the english language ;D but what she cant see is that the communication is going on and on and on and on...meaning i talk like the little guy she know from nyc or the little girl she know from alabama or the little uncle she knows from tx..i talk american. now if you really wanna see people who cant speak english go put your rap cd in your car on the way to work and then you will see how better my english is than the local teenager/wanna be teenager single moms usa 2006.
in general you're right though english is THE language and that's the way it should be.
fallen angel

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2006, 04:54:27 PM »
Privet gh15!

Kak u vas dela?

K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki.

Govorite li vy po angliyski?

Poka vsyo

Poka!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2006, 08:11:25 PM »
Privet gh15!

Kak u vas dela?

K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki.

Govorite li vy po angliyski?

Poka vsyo

Poka!

Yes I agree  ???

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2006, 08:18:07 PM »
I did the exact same thing!  I used to know Kelly before she moved to the west coast so naturally I was interested in what was going on.  This gh15 was just too big of an idiot on fire not to comment.  Too bad you can't send someone to jail for stupidity- he sure is guilty of it!
I don't know her at all.  I'd subscribed M & F for years...and now Oxygen for a long time.  You can't help but know who she is...and be curious.  Look how many people followed the OJ trial...or the Michael Jackson trial.  Inquiring minds wanna know...like me. ;)

Yeah...this ghq15 clown's gettin' all up in my face.  He(?) didn't even notice that you were the one who said something to him...and I was just thanking you. ::) Now he's off on some kinda psycho tangent...rambling on about money & English & teenagers & single moms and..... ??? :-\ ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2006, 08:49:17 PM »
I don't know her at all.  I'd subscribed M & F for years...and now Oxygen for a long time.  You can't help but know who she is...and be curious.  Look how many people followed the OJ trial...or the Michael Jackson trial.  Inquiring minds wanna know...like me. ;)
Yeah...this ghq15 clown's gettin' all up in my face.  He(?) didn't even notice that you were the one who said something to him...and I was just thanking you. ::) Now he's off on some kinda psycho tangent...rambling on about money & English & teenagers & single moms and..... ??? :-\ ???

i like talking to the people who get mad from what i say. i chose them as i see them and you are one of them ;) if you want any bb advice contact me through email not through ron's board :)

now lets try to keep this about the murderer and his ugly wife...if you want to talk about bodybuilding in general you got other forums here.
fallen angel

2curious

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2006, 06:33:35 AM »

He(questionable is right) did notice what I said and made some lame comment about my name and registering on a gay board first.  His last rant wants to keep it about about "the murderer and his ugly wife"  Until he decides to go off again of course!

He reacts like someone with a bi-polar personality and seems to be suffering from NPD as well (gh15-so you don't have to look that up, it's Narcissistic Personality Disorder)   Add a "bit" (yeah right) of ignorance and it equals gh15. It takes all kinds as they say but the people that think they know everything really irritate those of us that do.  :o  That is the reason he goes through life having problems with people. If you look back, there are numerous comments about his negative rants.

I did get a kick out of this... gh15 wrote ...2) too much time online playing on the boards/chatrooms insted of taking care of your kids cuz we both know you got few.  Last time I looked, He posts on here about 25 times much as you and I combined. Most of those posts sounding like an extremely uneducated & envious used-to-be. If that.  Don't stoop to his level-you could get a really bad case rug rash from being way down there.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2006, 08:59:39 AM »
"4) as i said times and times over and over: when you speak my primary language as well as i speak english only then!! you can consider yourself somewhat educated"

Times and times again, I keeps thinkings to myselfs thats it woulds be a shames if this "secrets tapes" will be causes for the mis-trails[/b] for the Kellys and the Craigs
~   :o

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2006, 09:31:22 AM »
gh15,
'tchyo za ga 'lima?
mu' dak!!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »
yea gh15, take that

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
" Times and times again, I keeps thinkings to myselfs thats it woulds be a shames if this "secrets tapes" will be causes for the mis-trails[/b] for the Kellys and the Craigs
~   :o

I was thinkings the sames things. ;)
Actually, it looks like there might be enough evidence...even if the tapes are inadmissable. If the prosecution team is strong...and presents their case well...I don't think either of them will be skating by on this one.

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2006, 12:17:11 PM »
He reacts like someone with a bi-polar personality and seems to be suffering from NPD as well (gh15-so you don't have to look that up, it's Narcissistic Personality Disorder) 
I was thinking maybe schizophrenia with illlusions-of-grandeur..."it's very obvious you came here to post cause of me" :-\
Dang! I'm busted!  Doesn't everyone come here because of him?  Who would bother to log in if gh15 wasn't here?  I don't know how getbig even existed before he came along. ::)