Author Topic: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent  (Read 23498 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2006, 04:59:45 PM »
listen..it's obvious that the curious gay and the want to be miss came here cause of me. nothing can be clearer than that...you just look at their posts and you can tell someone on a board told them where i post but i like it since they keep on going and going ;)

it is also obvious that there is no connection between them 2 and bodybuilding in any shape or form ;)
BUT i still like it.

you shouldnt come here and post bullshit on a murder and his ugly wife post...you should just email me through secure email or to my web site and say...."gh15...we wanna talk with you and have fun ;D

now listen fellas...as much as i enjoy reading your kiss ass comments  ;D this should not be about me but about the murderer and hig ugly wife.

if you are mad about my comments you have 2 options:
option a) you can complain and pm someone cuz you probably do it a lot ;)
option b) you can keep getting mad and post on here about your feelings concerning me

am i clear enough or should i add a SPELING mistake  ;D

remember this forum is for comments about the murderer and his ugly wife not about me.. ;Dand since you are quite femiliar from ips check  i suggest you keep your posts about the murderer and his ugly wife.

lastly :D miss want to be,  if i thought youd be coming here to post if i wasnt here id say so....but there is not a chance in the world you would ever come on here or even care to look at this board if i didnt post on here. you are in good company though! there are more like you, youre not alone  ;D

* you must understand another thing miss want to be...i do not try to hurt you with my comments this is the way i talk. it sounds hurting but im trying to stay polite twards you...so this is me polite :) the curious dude ...he's a diff story since his house according to the ip is in a yahoo chat room ;) so no need to comment bout him.

keep it about the murderer and hig ugly wife! you wanna talk bout me just email me or make a forum about me where ill be more than happy to fight with you between 10 pm and 11pm daily

enjoy your reading on get big babys and if you dont understand what i write ...um just read 10 more times you will at the end ;)
fallen angel

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2006, 05:49:25 PM »
mswannabe
Please no taunting gh15.  It was a frustrating to read his long reply.  We don't want anymore of his "non-sense" replies.

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »
gh15

Kak eto nazyvaetsja "dipshit?"

2curious

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 08:15:10 AM »
listen..it's obvious that the curious gay and the want to be miss came here cause of me. nothing can be clearer than that...you just look at their posts and you can tell someone on a board told them where i post but i like it since they keep on going and going ;)
it is also obvious that there is no connection between them 2 and bodybuilding in any shape or form ;)
BUT i still like it.
you shouldnt come here and post bullshit on a murder and his ugly wife post...you should just email me through secure email or to my web site and say...."gh15...we wanna talk with you and have fun ;D
now listen fellas...as much as i enjoy reading your kiss ass comments  ;D this should not be about me but about the murderer and hig ugly wife.
if you are mad about my comments you have 2 options:
option a) you can complain and pm someone cuz you probably do it a lot ;)
option b) you can keep getting mad and post on here about your feelings concerning me
am i clear enough or should i add a SPELING mistake  ;D
remember this forum is for comments about the murderer and his ugly wife not about me.. ;Dand since you are quite femiliar from ips check  i suggest you keep your posts about the murderer and his ugly wife.
lastly :D miss want to be,  if i thought youd be coming here to post if i wasnt here id say so....but there is not a chance in the world you would ever come on here or even care to look at this board if i didnt post on here. you are in good company though! there are more like you, youre not alone  ;D
* you must understand another thing miss want to be...i do not try to hurt you with my comments this is the way i talk. it sounds hurting but im trying to stay polite twards you...so this is me polite :) the curious dude ...he's a diff story since his house according to the ip is in a yahoo chat room ;) so no need to comment bout him.
keep it about the murderer and hig ugly wife! you wanna talk bout me just email me or make a forum about me where ill be more than happy to fight with you between 10 pm and 11pm daily
enjoy your reading on get big babys and if you dont understand what i write ...um just read 10 more times you will at the end ;)

gh15,
    You're hilarious. 
P.S.- I'm not a dude and I'm sure I've forgotten more about health, fitness, and body building than you'll ever learn. So just stop

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »
gh15,
    You're hilarious. 
P.S.- I'm not a dude and I'm sure I've forgotten more about health, fitness, and body building than you'll ever learn. So just stop
lets see here ...it's 430 pm my time i  woke up at 345am took 3cc/150mg farmak prop into my left quad added another 2cc/200mg of schering turkish primobolan into my right ass cheek, added 2cc/100mg of zambon into my right quad, and ended with a nice shot of masteron 1cc/100mg into the same right quad. before i left the house i also took the morning dose of 4iu sero gh......i went to the gym trained 50 min then came back had to go to a photo shot finished that shit at 2pm...ate my 5th meal of the day and went for my second training session of the day since an event is coming up. i finished that session an hour ago and here i am even responding to your wonderfully written post with a chiken and brown rice stuck in my mouth:)
umm...are you sure you've forgotten more about bodybuilding than me? ;)
* this is last time i respond to comments about me on this thread since it really should be about the murderer and his ugly wife. let me know though when you start a thread about me and ill make sure you see me at my best.
fallen angel