Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64064 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
It's just that the ingredients and the formulations you talk about do not "kick ass" in any way IMO. The whole arginine bandwagon, whether it's L-Arginine or AAKG or whatever is a huge scam IMO, and wont put one ounce of muscle on you.

Van_Bilderass I agree with you 99% there. The vast overwhelming majority of arginine products just flat out DO NOT WORK!!! They come with more harmful side-effects that they do benefits. I've been saying that for the past 2 years to anyone who would listen, and have told many that if they were going to use arginine, to make sure it was ProArgi9. If not ProArgi9, then nothing at all. I firmly believe that. Some manufacturers use cheap substandard Arginine HCL, and others use AKG which in the opinion of many scientists truly is not fit for human consumption. but alot of these companies throw it out there in the market, stick a cheap price point on it, and it's business as usual just the same.  It's shameful. :'(  And in the bodybuilding community, very few care enough about their health to even care. Thankfully, this product has benefits that go well beyond bodybuilders, because as a community, bodybuilders have demonstrated they don't care enough about themselves and their health to ensure it.  :'(  :'(
w

Mr. Intenseone

I am a chemist, but I am a big man, 5'11 275 at 8% bodyfat.My hands are huge, so its hard for me to type, that why I have a secretary.That was a type o, I meant to say the product wasnt bad.The product is not bad, just not cuting edge.Here is a pic of me at taken July 2005

Damn dude....you really are a chemist ;D!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
JAGUAR = owned as usual

she talks about the foremost arginine research scientist in the world (de wees allen) who does not have a medical degee (just a degree in naturopathy hahahahaha)

de wees allen has a direct profit venture in the country, so whatever she believes is extremely biased, without a doubt.  That is not independent research.

Jag does not know shit about human physiology.  She is just regurgitating the info she got from Synergy (the company that pushes ProArgin9)

jag, you're sad

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Well, at least I'm getting my 5 bucks worth... ;D
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Van_Bilderass I agree with you 99% there. The vast overwhelming majority of arginine products just flat out DO NOT WORK!!! They come with more harmful side-effects that they do benefits. I've been saying that for the past 2 years to anyone who would listen, and have told many that if they were going to use arginine, to make sure it was ProArgi9. If not ProArgi9, then nothing at all. I firmly believe that. Some manufacturers use cheap substandard Arginine HCL, and others use AKG which in the opinion of many scientists truly is not fit for human consumption. but alot of these companies throw it out there in the market, stick a cheap price point on it, and it's business as usual just the same.  It's shameful. :'(  And in the bodybuilding community, very few care enough about their health to even care. Thankfully, this product has benefits that go well beyond bodybuilders, because as a community, bodybuilders have demonstrated they don't care enough about themselves and their health to ensure it.  :'(  :'(

I think arginine, regardless of the form, is pretty much worthless for anything. I haven't seen the write-up of your product but it sounds like an even worse scam to be honest.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I think arginine, regardless of the form, is pretty much worthless for anything. I haven't seen the write-up of your product but it sounds like an even worse scam to be honest.

that's becasue ProArgin9 is a shit product

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
First of all Van B a friend of mine owns Gamma O his name is John.I have sen alot of good data on Gamma O and elevating Testosterone .
I want to see the data. Is this published stuff or some in-house thing?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
that's becasue ProArgin9 is a shit product
I believe you. Everything she wrote here sounds like total BS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jag,

We all know money talks, bullshit runs the marathon.

Pics matter, words do not.

you could post some pics that show how this particular product helped people improve.  Not how X nutrient production increased Y%.  But pics.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What is up with the people on this board, Jaguar is trying to seel, a L-Arginine product, then says that most of the Arginine products on the market are junk, lol.You alos said Arginine is dangerous, wow, what kind of drugss are you on.First of all you can get good  L-Arginine and alot of legit companies such as myself, only use the best raw materials.Since when is an amino acid, bad for you ?If you took to much of it all that would happen is your would get diahrea.You alos AKG, is not fit for human consumption, where did you get this theory?Remeber there is diffrent grades of raw materials, I guess you did not know that. I can get pharmaceutical grade AKG AND L Arginine .So how is it not fit for human consumption?Next you will be telling me that AAKG, AND L-Norvaline are not made for human either, lol.Please show me your data and research that AKG is not fit for human consumption and the harmful side effects of L-Arginine.I know your pushing your product Proargi9 , but dont say its the only legit L-Arginine product on the market, because then your not being honest.I read the label, and the ingredients on your PROARGI9, and its just and okay product, but its 15 year old technology.It doesnt contain, L-Norvaline, it doesnt contain ALA, it doesnt contain AAKG,  it doesnt contain any type of phospahtes, so how can this product be so great? I priced out this product your selling and it would cost me about $ 3.35 a bottle to including labor bottle lid, and seal.And how much are you selling it for?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
I'm going to jump in here, and I'm sure you have a pretty good idea what I'm going to say.

Gamma Oryzanol  is a plant sterol found in rice bran.   Plant sterols have no effect on human hormonal levels.  In fact, very little of it survives the gut.

want a reference?

Fry AC, Bonner E, Lewis DL, et al. The effects of gamma-oryzanol supplementation during resistance exercise training. Int J Sport Nutr. 1997;7:318–329.

"A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that 9 weeks consumption of gamma oryzanol at a dose of 500 mg daily affected neither anabolic hormone levels nor performance."

Gamma Oryzanol was "the next big thing" back in 1990 or so.

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This thread is hilarious!

What are your credentials, jaguarenterprises...?

Or did you just read something off something website, memorize it, then spit it back up to sell some product.

Gotta love all the internet scientists

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Tim you are correct partially, but it depends were they get the Gamma O from.If the Gamma O is from China it is junk.You can get Gamma O from Gamma O from Europe that actually has given people some decent results.I am not a fan of Gamma O myself, I prefer 4-19 Myoporacea -3 0ne dione , 4a19 DiMethyl Etiocholan 3-one19b-ol  ,419-Keto-Etiochol-diene  ,or 19hydroxy-Alpha -Methyl Ethylletiocholan    these ingredients I just listed are not prohormones but one molecule off, but will kick your ass.If you stacked these 4 elements together it would be a pretty nasty stack of pro-steroids .It is one of the formulations I amm going to release in 4-6 weeks, along with 4 other elements.It will be stronger and more effective then prohormones, but it will be legal .For how long, only god knows

24KT

• Getbig V
First of all Van B a friend of mine owns Gamma O his name is John.I have sen alot of good data on Gamma O and elevating Testosterone .I personally wouldnt put Gamma O in there I would put it into a testosteone booster instead.Seeing that there product had Gamma  in it, I was just giving my input on what I would do.
Jaguar my formulations used several diffrent carbohydrate molecules,including Vitargo, which is fast and slow in release. I wont put all of them down because then you could copy one of my many formulations.Plus if you put ALPHA Lapoic Acid , chromium, Vanadium Citrate, and maybe some Pyruvate, ( it being a 3 carbon molecule itself) .These elements would transport the carbs and nutrients into the muscle cell To increase NO I would add Arginine, AAKG,  Citruline Malate,  Potasium Citrate, sodium Phospahte .Then add CO Q 10, with  D-Pinotol, cinamon extract and Taurine to increase circulation to the muscle belly .

This is also very nice, but again does not describe the isoform pathway your product takes, or how you would address the side effects.

As far taste goes, you could use Sucralose or Lohan Kou, to sweeten it  along with a good flavoring system .The formualtion I just put down its pretty simple yet basic.I can make them very simple to very eloborate.Do I hear a little wager maybe, lets say $1000- says I can out formulate anything you can come up with.I am not cocky, I am confident god fearing man, who knows his stuff

A $1,000 wager? You've got to be kidding me?! Goodgrief that's about as ridiculous as the $10,000 wager 240 offered to MattC. And if you think adding a little sugar is gonna disguise the taste of arginine... Hahahahaha! Lololol You've lost your brains as well as your hair!  ;D   ;)

Just kidding (about the hair anyway). The chrome dome actually looks good on you. Coming from me, that's a HUGE compliment btw cause I prefer long flowing locks on a man, but your shiny head actually looks good. That can only be said about very few guys so don't get all sensitive about it.

GetItOnNy, your posting of your picture (which is very nice btw) tells me you believe the only benefit of this product is to build muscle. You make no mention of it's effects on blood sugar, or blood pressure, or the fact that it goes well beyond the creation of Nitric Oxide, into the realm of actually reversing the aging process itself, a primary aspect of ProArgi9 you have not even touched on or alluded to.

Sorry, I won't be wagering $1,000 or $1 or even 1 red cent. And don't worry about me trying to rip off your formulas. I'm not some idiot who tries to cook up batches of homemade supps and experimental concoctions to try. I only use products that have been manufactured to extremely high standards, are well tested, and have a safe history of use without deliterious side-effects. If you have no faith or confidence in this product, or the company behind it, ...don't purchase the product. It's really that simple.

GetItonNy, this is a new debate for you. For me it, is tired and stale and has been ongoing for close to 2 years now. I'm tired. Feel free to call toll free in North America (800) 756-3819 using reference # 200410# to hear about this business or reference code 402639# to hear Dr. Allen discussing ProArgi9.

Visit: http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/encode.htm to hear my partner interviewing Dr. Allen's about her collaboration with Dr. Clair Francomano, one of the top geneticists in the US from the National Institutes of Health and the National Institutes of Aging who found herself shocked to discover the science & technology behind ProArgi9 was infact solid. You can find out more about Dr. Francomano by visiting this link http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/DrFrancomano.htm

Please visit this link http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=39473.0 A somewhat more thorough discussion appeared in that thread. Also see the threads "Arginine" & "Media Warns of L-Arginine Use" on the Nutrition Board.

After all is said & done, no matter what your opinion: is yea or neigh, ...it will be based solely on opinion & conjecture. You, yourself will never know how good the product actually is, ...until you've actually used it and seen results taking place in your own body.

And for those who would like to try it for themselves, feel free to visit http://www.jaguar.mysynergy.net Click on Products, and choose ProArgi9 Pina Colada flavor. I don't feel comfortable recommending Berry flavoured.  :-X

Jag,

We all know money talks, bullshit runs the marathon.

Pics matter, words do not.

you could post some pics that show how this particular product helped people improve.  Not how X nutrient production increased Y%.  But pics.

ok, how's this for a pic 240  ;)   :-*

If you guys are looking for a Derek Anthony or 240 type meltdown...
...sorry to disappoint you, but it's not gonna happen. I am tired tho,
not much sleep last night, and I missed my nap this afternoon, sooo...
I'm going down for a wee cat nap now, ...we'll have to pick this up another time  :-*
w

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
SHUT THE FUCK UP

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
I wanna see this product, and if it's really all it sounds hyped up to be.

Dammit, where's BillyCarp when you need him??

Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. You are in soooooo much trouble mister.
Deep deep deeeeeeep Kaka, ...up to your eyeballs!
Just wait til I get my hands on you.   >:(   >:(   >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
What is up with the people on this board, Jaguar is trying to seel, a L-Arginine product, then says that most of the Arginine products on the market are junk, lol.You alos said Arginine is dangerous, wow, what kind of drugss are you on.

Truth serum ...endogenously excreted from the conscience. Oughtta try some.
It's wonderful for restful sleep and peace of mind.  :)

I priced out this product your selling and it would cost me about $ 3.35 a bottle to including labor bottle lid, and seal.

uh... would that be ...before or after the 3 week 32 step process to extract the glycosides?  ::)
w

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The product I have just recently formulated will be the strongest and most effective NO, creatine product ever formulated.I have done alot of research and devlepoement on this product .I will be releasing it probably by Mid February, for the Fit Expo, at the Iron Man Pro.The Product will be called Full Throttle Xtreme ,it will be a limited edition product.It will retail for about $79.95, but it will be well worth it.I read in your message that PR0-ARGIN9, reverses the aging process, how so?The product doesnt contain any L-GLutamine, which increases GH up to 400% while a person sleeps.It contains no Ornithane which can also increase GH levels.L-Arginine is not the greatest amino acid, for raising GH lvels.But if you added, L-Gluamine, Ornithane, and about 5 more grams of BCCAS to your blend it would raise gh levels up to 400% .I dont cook up homemade Batches, or make things that arent to the highest potency.I have a lab, I formulate products for the 3 companies I OWN .I ALSO do alot of custom stuff for pro athletes who want the best of the best.As far as my $1000 wager goes, I dont blame you for not wanting to bet against me.NOt to brag, but my formulations are extremey strong, yet safe and effective.Alot of pro athletes put there faith in my knowledge, and trust me like you dont know.Jaguar I respect that you do care about people, and want to help them live longer healthier lives.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
ok, how's this for a pic 240  ;)   :-*

Jag, I gave you a chance to publicly redeem yourself and your reputation, which is taking a beating here.

I was being serious, too.

If you had shown us some before/after pics of those that used this product you sell, you would have likely won me over.  I would have been your greatest supporter here.  You could have turned the tide of negativity.

What if someone wanted to know what kind of websites I made- and when they asked for an example, I gave them the middle finger?  Is that how you do business?  When one asks about the quality of my work/results, I ascertain their situation/needs, and show them work I've done.  I show them before/after.   I SHOW them how I can bring them value.

People want results.  They want to SEE what your product/service does.  I show them. I give them numbers (increase the value of their firm) and visuals (examples of what their page could be).

To flip me the bird for asking for empirical visual evidence of your claims tells me you don't have any, jag.  :-\

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jaguar, I know you want to make money , thats cool, but the formulation your selling I could make for $3.25 per bottle.I buy alot of raw materials at once,like 1000 kilos of L-Glutamine at a time.Your fromulation is quite simple, and isnt very expensive to dupicate If you like I could even improve it for you

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
garraeth  wait until I get my hands on you, what does that mean?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I dont want any mans hands on me, period.If they try, they better have 911 on speeed dial on there phone .It wont be pretty

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I dont want any mans hands on me, period.If they try, they better have 911 on speeed dial on there phone .It wont be pretty

careful, sunshine.  I saw Garraeth once kill a man with a spacebar, just for using his RedHat utilities cd as a coffee coaster.

You've been warned.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He said in words wait until I get my hands on you.I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am a peaceful person, until somebody puts there hands on me, then I will stike down upon them with great venegence.I dont start fights Ijust finish them