Author Topic: Best way to "transition" from high carb diet into ketogenic diet!  (Read 62328 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Best way to "transition" from high carb diet into ketogenic diet!
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2014, 05:04:20 PM »
I'm not being hypocrite, but I can't see why some people get so mad at Junior. Yeah, most people will think I'm being parcial because I won that  money. Anyway, good luck Junior. Personally if I want to lose some weight, I just go zero carbs, if I eat some bread, rice or whatever my appettite explodes  :-[

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2014, 05:04:49 PM »
Yes, this is the quickest way to lose fat for anyone IF they can bear it.

You'll find that even a small amount of gear is a total game changer in terms of what you can withstand as far as dieting goes.... but you'll still feel like shit ;D

on keto?  i feel better on keto than i do on a moderate\high carb diet.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2014, 05:13:14 PM »
told you so many times about diet

a hard head makes for a soft physique

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2014, 05:16:41 PM »
No deca, just test, I don't want add anymore bloof right now.

Adding Anavar and Prov from Monday.

I am happy with size for now, just need to get cut.

[/quote

Fuck it, you're too polite and nice for your own good.

Deca like any steroid is hit or miss. Most get no sides, some get deca dick others (me) get  high bp. I was horny and strong on it but got red face. Went doc had 190/150 or similarly horrible bp. Stick to 500mg/wk test now. Happier, healthier and alright with my physique.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2014, 05:17:10 PM »

I know I should have got much leaner before I did cycle and should have got my diet down first but its ok, you live and learn.

This appetite is really killing me right now.

that's a good thought

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2014, 05:19:03 PM »

Honestly everyone, even people in gym telling me 750 is too much for first cycle blah blah blah, but literally I have no bad side effect at all.

Just super hungry and horny all the time and more aggressive in gym.

I was getting little bit short tempered at beginning but now I just take deep breath and control it better.

I am not huge fan of test for aesthetic purposes. I mean yeah makes me feel great and full but i want to try the dry compounds soon.

Next cycle I will just jump on Tren.

dont discuss gear at the gym

all misinformation engineering

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2014, 05:22:29 PM »
on keto?  i feel better on keto than i do on a moderate\high carb diet.

I agree....but I was talking about 200-250g protein, with trace carbs/fats.

If you feel good on that, my hat's off to you

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2014, 05:27:14 PM »
I agree....but I was talking about 200-250g protein, with trace carbs/fats.

If you feel good on that, my hat's off to you
I don't feel good on it. I feel energetic, for sure, but my life blows as does my sleep and my breath. And my lifts. And my conditioning. Fuck it, I hate low-carb.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2014, 06:03:28 PM »

Maybe 750 was too much

Ya` think  ???

Shoulda` started out low dude and went up as gains slowed....now you`ll have to go to a Gram next which is just stupid since it`s your first cycle.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2014, 06:04:47 PM »
lol 750
there's guys doing nationals here taking those dosages.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2014, 06:21:15 PM »

Well at the time I was going on the theory of "you only ever get on first cycle" make the most of it etc.

I mean I am very happy with my size and fullness etc, just need to get this godam fat to fook off now.

Way I see it I was always gonna end up on high dose long term anyway, it was inevitable really given my personality traits.

It may be a cliche`,but it`s not about the destination,it`s the journey.

Starting off too high right off the bat-CHECK

Not eating right and relying on gear alone-CHECK

Not trying to bust balls here,but getting the most out of your first cycle by using 750 mgs. was nutz.

You would have made great progress by starting lower BECAUSE it was your first cycle.

Whatever..............ge t your diet in order and be consistant.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »
If anyone knows what a beginner should be using, it's wes. If you chose to overdose on it thinking you'll get bigger than if you used 1/3 that amount, you're the moron.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2014, 09:23:15 PM »

((((((((El Numbero Unoooooooooooo)))))))))))))

I missed you broseph.

I want to send you some of my old guitar tab stuff.

You know how to cover any Pearl Jam stuff?

I got some lyrics I made for "Jeremy" but it about Josh. Lol

"Joshhhhuaaa posted on geeeet bigggg todaaaayyyyyyyyy" lmao

Yes!! Fucjing love playing me some Yellow Ledbetter!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2014, 02:32:49 AM »

Ok lets think logically here for a second.

Unless I somehow managed to hack into bikini slut's account how an earth would I have access to it unless she voluntarily gave me her password  to it?

Lets be cynical here for a second and assume I was some uber hacker who managed to hack her account, would I still seriously be allowed to post here?

Now if she gave me access to her account (which can be confirmed by Ron since BS sent Ron email confirming that was the case) the question then becomes what would be her motive for doing that unless we were extremely close????

Look at the post history, you will recall I gave her an ultimatum "choose me or choose GB"......(perhaps that was wrong of me to do that) but at the time I was being jealous about her and shit she was getting in pm's about our relationship.

...Now where is BS, how come she hasn't posted since then?? Where did she suddenly disappear too?

I told you guys the truth the whole time, you decided not to believe me.

The facts were I was dating her in real life, we met in Vegas and had great time and I still love her from the bottom of my heart.

Yes the distance is difficult but we have plans to meet again and eventually we will figure things out.

No more BS talk cos she still lurks the board and wants me to keep my mouth shut.

Now does that answer your question as to who wrote that under her signature???

if you are reading this bikini

start posting again

great poster  8)

just change your password so joon buggy isn't posting from you account  :)
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2014, 02:53:07 AM »

start posting again

great poster  8)

Is BS still dating Milos?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »
Is BS still dating Milos?

define dating
T

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2014, 03:03:25 AM »
It may be a cliche`,but it`s not about the destination,it`s the journey.

Starting off too high right off the bat-CHECK

Not eating right and relying on gear alone-CHECK

Not trying to bust balls here,but getting the most out of your first cycle by using 750 mgs. was nutz.

You would have made great progress by starting lower BECAUSE it was your first cycle.

Whatever..............ge t your diet in order and be consistant.

Taking too much on my first cycle is a big regret for me. Planned on taking 750mg/week but as I was getting 250mg ampoules I couldn't split shots evenly... so I took 1000mg/wk. When gains stopped after 6 or 10 weeks or whatever I added dbol. Didn't do a thing for me. Came off for best part of a year and never ran as much since.

I don't see the point in going over 1g/week (even 750mg) if not competing. I thought a Polish guy in my gym had great genetics for a gymrat til I hear he was on 3g/wk plus gh, peptides etc. He didn't even train legs ffs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2014, 03:08:47 AM »
define dating
Talking to himself.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2014, 05:04:33 AM »

start posting again

great poster  8)

She need to change the e-mail address, you can just reset the password if you have the e-mail address.   ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2014, 05:16:54 AM »

You have no idea what shenanigans  took place or who was posting what and when and you have essentially one source of information to go on.

The people that need to know, including Ron are aware of what was really going on and if they didn't well I wouldn't be posting here now would I.

Think about that logically.

Are you questioning our dear fathers judgement? This is his place after all and all that matters is what he thinks.

Now to answer your original question I was not referring to the various gimmicks/shared accounts me and others were running while in time or otherwise. That exercise was essentially a public protest situation to get my cherished Joon account back.

Joon is the only account I ever cared about (maybe apart from my girl's Bikinislut account).

You had to come back when UKJeff account was timeout under Simple Simon, I have come back from timeout twice now.

Maybe its my entrepreneurial  flair, maybe my social skills, business acumen and negotiating skills that separate me from you, all quintessential Jewish traits bounded by generations of tradition and success.

If I wanted to keep gimmicks and not reveal myself I would not be posting in purple under them now would I or making it so blatantly obvious.

I made my point and my point was taken and heard.

Regards

I was put in timeout for being a dick, I came back under another account and stopped being a dick, you on the other hand are doing exactly the same thing as you were before, posting questions and then asking dumber questions in response to peoples genuine replys to help you.
"No one", took the time to respond to you advising you to use Humalog, what do you do?
You ask what Humalog is., any person with a semblance of common sense would just Google it before they replied, now are you so fucking dumb that this wasn't an option for you or are you trolling, I believe you are trolling because no ones that fucking stupid in real life.

You claim you want to keep your identity a secret hence why you use different voices, heres a tip for you, stop posting videos with your fat nosed fucking face on.

Do you seriously think that someone who knows you isn't going to recognise you if the see one of the videos.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2014, 05:22:03 AM »
I told her off course I was just trolling and being an attention whore and I haven't been to a brothel since 2009 and one little bender didn't suddenly turn me into drug addict.

So essentially you are just a lying two faced twat.

Thanks for the revelation.   ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2014, 05:39:28 AM »
It never worked for me. I would cruise on 10 carbs a day for two weeks and keep cals at 2200-2400 and I barely lost 2lbs in as many weeks.

I lose fat super quickly using slow-burning carbs and doing interval cardio/lifting heavy with short rest between supersets.

That's a lot of calories for no carbs.

Without a caloric deficit, the body will just use the dietary fats for energy and won't tap the stored fat.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2014, 05:52:06 AM »
Playing it this way allows for just enough confusion to be created on both parties minds so that I can never ever be charged or proven guilty either way.
Exactly what a lying two faced twat would say.

Top trolling by the way, you got me to respond.
I have a feeling people are online somewhere taking bets on how many posts junior can get in a thread.

Maybe thats how he makes money.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2014, 06:37:53 AM »

She has her account, I gave it back to her and I told her she can post whenever she wants and its cool with me and I won't melt about cock pics and shit anymore, after I read all the pm's I realized all of it was bullshit anyway and I should have trusted her.

She said she don't want too ever come back and she sent Ron email to close down her account.

She gave me ultimatum trying my own tactics on me "choose me or choose get big", I tried for about 3-4 days but then someone said something ( I think it was falco lying about skyping her) so I had to post to put him straight and she got super mad with me why i didn't trust her and why I am listening "to these idiots"!

I told her I couldn't help it if someone say some shit about my girl and that I have get big posting disease addicition.

Then she asking my why suddenly I am flirting with booty on board and got more pissed and block me on WhatsApp for like one week.

Then she called me few nights ago on my phone asking if I was really doing drugs and fucking my x fiance and offered to take all the money she had in her saving account and put me into rehab.  ::)

I told her off course I was just trolling and being an attention whore and I haven't been to a brothel since 2009 and one little bender didn't suddenly turn me into drug addict.

Then few days later she call me again and she says she love me so much but I act like little boy most of the time and I need to grow fuck up and not be attention whore on getbig and keep my fucking mouth shut about our relationship.

I said to her I try my best and I can't wait to see her again in Vegas soon.

She said if I really love her I jump on next plane to Canada.

I said off course I love you but don't be ridiculous I have business to run and I am mid cycle how the fuck I can take testosterone over the border to Canada and we meet in Vegas soon again in July.

She told me every since I take test I have become dick and she doesn't want me do anymore cycle after this and her encouraging me was huge mistake because I have become too cocky.

Then she told me she ran out of Clinique lipstick and lip balm and we talk about other things.

This is gods honest truth and you KNOW I would never lie or troll you after we talk on phone

all that for a gold digger joke at the end  ;D

don't troll me bro it doesn't work

that's why I don't discuss this shit on the phone
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2014, 06:50:15 AM »
all that for a gold digger joke at the end  ;D

don't troll me bro it doesn't work

that's why I don't discuss this shit on the phone
one trick pony, thats all he is mate.