Author Topic: A "hypothetical" question.  (Read 878 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
A "hypothetical" question.
« on: April 29, 2014, 01:54:49 PM »

diesel24v

• Getbig II
Re: A "hypothetical" question.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »
my opinion it would depend on how big of an order it was, something small just a few bottles I wouldn't worry much about it.  big orders would make me nervous though

diesel24v

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:29:21 PM »
Ive had no problems doing it that way.    but then again ive never had any big orders. only small stuff like 10vials or less at a time.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 03:05:56 PM »
I order a lot.  Sometimes it shows up in my mailbox, sometimes I have to sign for it, and sometimes I have to run over to the post office to pick it up.  I don't hide anything (except from the wife, who wouldn't appreciate how much I spend), and never had a problem.  Use a fake name, and your postman is likely to not deliver it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 08:05:46 PM »
So guys...

In a fantasy world where someone would want to order AAS from an online source, what precautions should be taken to protect ones self?

PO box?

Fake ID?

Etc. Etc.

in theory   ;)

If you order domestic then it does not go through customs, packages never get open or examined domestically.

If you order internationally most use a different address like a friends. There would be no risk with him if he simply denies he ordered in a worse case scenerio, I mean you or anyone does not have control over what is sent your way.

In the case that you ordered to your home address and the unlikely scenerio occurs that they open the package and come to your home and check your computer then you are screwed.

So in theory  ;)

don't have the address associated to any online activity linking the order. Another option (in theory  ;) ) is to order from a friend house if you use your address.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »
pay your landscaper to have it shipped to his house.

track it, tell him not to sign for it (or his wife).. i.e. don't answer the door when the mailman knocks on the door.

get the "missed delivery" ticket, get a $10 Tracphone.

drive him to the post office. park a block away. make him walk to the post office. call his cell phone with the tracphone and have him leave the phone on so you can listen to his conversations with the postal workers when he gives them the ticket/card and when he signs for it... if you hear any funny-business (cops. lol) or the call drops/hangs up.. leave and toss the phone.... if it goes well, make him walk around the block and drive to pick him up.. pay him $50.

whole thing takes 10mins.

.... or just order domestic and don't worry about it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 08:45:44 PM »
Thanks got all the info.

ES fitness outline would come in handy for human smuggling as well I think!!

I'm diversified  ;)

more pies you have your fingers in, less chance you'll go hungry.