Author Topic: Cathy Savage defends Kelly Ryan's honor  (Read 8609 times)

Junior III

• Getbig II
Cathy Savage defends Kelly Ryan's honor
« on: January 24, 2006, 02:34:08 PM »
Kelly hasnt done anything else that the other girls havent done-if you look back at the pictures of the other top girls, there is an even greater difference in appearances from the top athletes. I wont mention names but look at the top girls in figure and fitness...Its also important to point out that Kelly always had a stalky physique due to her years of gymnastics training. 1996 was almost ten years ago-I know most of us dont look the same, do we?? (hehehe-I wish!!)

Kelly has made a statement of coming in smaller with a more healthy look this year and sadly, the judges are moving in the exact opposite direction with the way they are judging the physique round.
Despite the rumors you may hear, Kelly is a warm and generous person who really knows the meaning of self-respect and class. She has been treated so unfairly in the past few years - I personally dont understand how she can still get onstage and continued to be judged so poorly. I think she is the most talented woman to ever compete in fitness.

Cathy Savage

There's more defending the plastic surgery, etc.
http://www.oxygenmag.net/showthread.php?t=3204&highlight=kelly+ryan

I wonder if she's regretting what she said now?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Cathy Savage defends Kelly Ryan's honor
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 03:07:33 AM »
she has seen to it she wont be on stage anytime soon by her own reckless disregard

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 04:33:00 AM »
Kelly hasnt done anything else that the other girls havent done-if you look back at the pictures of the other top girls, there is an even greater difference in appearances from the top athletes. I wont mention names but look at the top girls in figure and fitness...Its also important to point out that Kelly always had a stalky physique due to her years of gymnastics training. 1996 was almost ten years ago-I know most of us dont look the same, do we?? (hehehe-I wish!!)

Kelly has made a statement of coming in smaller with a more healthy look this year and sadly, the judges are moving in the exact opposite direction with the way they are judging the physique round.
Despite the rumors you may hear, Kelly is a warm and generous person who really knows the meaning of self-respect and class. She has been treated so unfairly in the past few years - I personally dont understand how she can still get onstage and continued to be judged so poorly. I think she is the most talented woman to ever compete in fitness.

Cathy Savage

There's more defending the plastic surgery, etc.
http://www.oxygenmag.net/showthread.php?t=3204&highlight=kelly+ryan

I wonder if she's regretting what she said now?

Cathy,

You could not be farther from the truth.  Kelly has taken the plastic surgery ABOVE and BEYOND what any of the other girls have done.  Granted all but a handful (or less) have gotten their boobs done, and several have done one or two other things, mostly lips, but if you look at pictures of Kelly when she first started, back in 1998 to now, you would not even recognize her as the same person.

It is absurd to compare her to any of the other women in fitness or figure.  She was a very cute, good looking girl with a great personality when she first started and before she met Craig.  She must be very insecure to be controlled the way she has been. 

Several other girls have changed because they have matured physique wise, and as they have gotten older, they have found out what works for their bodies.  It would be more truthful to compare Kelly to Michael Jackson, who does not look like he used to.

deb nasty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 06:10:43 AM »
It is absurd to compare her to any of the other women in fitness or figure.  She was a very cute, good looking girl with a great personality when she first started and before she met Craig.  She must be very insecure to be controlled the way she has been. 

Kelly was not insecure that is of course until she married Craig, in front of people he was supportive of her but behind the scenes he would talk down to her to make her feel stupid which eventually did make her feel insecure.  Craig is a control freak how do you think he got into the threesomes, he would tell her do not trust anyone and eventually pulled her away from her friends and family under the pretense that he was protecting her so she had no one but him to turn to,  this is abuse.  the good looking, insecure a-hole isolates her  and controls everything she says and does this leads to accessory to murder

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
bingo

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 08:43:51 AM »
"Kelly is a warm and generous person who really knows the meaning of self-respect and class."----ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 09:09:57 AM »
Cathy Savage is based in Boston, MA

I wonder if Kelly and/or the feds made any attempts to contact Cathy regarding when they were on the run. ???

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 11:11:17 AM »
Isolation is exactly the thing that initiated all of this.  He used to tell her "If anyone talks trash about me, or me and you together, just tell them, 'I hope you don't mind that I tell Craig just what you said, because I'm going to...'"  And the sad fact was, she did. She trusted him because she wanted to. Which, in the beginning of being enamored of someone like Craig (God knows why, but we each have our preferences) is understandable, because you want to be on the "same page" with your bf/gf. But they took this to the nth degree and it became this odd 'pact' between the two - kind of a "You're as sick as the secrets you keep" kinda deal... And boy, have those sick secrets escalated.

I also know... well, for the purposes of this board, I believe... that this is a lot about rec drugs and not about who at least one of these people would have been without them.

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »
Look at my girl , Jenny Hendershot..........She won it all last year.............without getting a boob job!

Kelly's going to hate she has those--when one of the crazy  inmates socks them....POP!

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 12:05:25 PM »
Now she's getting defensive.....

Quote from: Cathy Savage on oxygen mb today, 1.25.06
The post I made was from March of 2005..... a long time ago...

http://www.oxygenmag.net/showthread.php?t=3204&page=5

OK Cathy.  So what do you have to say about KR now?  Did she or the authorities try to contact you while KR & CT were on the run?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 04:40:36 PM »
Now she's getting defensive.....

http://www.oxygenmag.net/showthread.php?t=3204&page=5

OK Cathy.  So what do you have to say about KR now?  Did she or the authorities try to contact you while KR & CT were on the run?

show me one single fitness girl that is  not fucked in the head and i will make sure you get 5 free kits serostim and not the ones palumbo takes.  there are no sane fitness chics and that is why i like to get in a gym and let them eat their heart out seeing me with a normal genetically gifted  girl that has real boobs and real ass and nice positive rate of fat. 90% of fitness chics got to fitness and hormones to begin with cuz of major issues. (same is true for 90% of "built" bodybuilders you see around ;))
fallen angel

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 07:28:28 AM »
Look at my girl , Jenny Hendershot..........She won it all last year.............without getting a boob job!

Kelly's going to hate she has those--when one of the crazy  inmates socks them....POP!

How is Hendershot your girl?

Fill us in, mate.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 11:44:32 PM »

Leave Cathy alone - she's not on trial here.   >:(

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 08:34:10 AM »
Cathy threw herself into the fray.  She is fair game.  Shoulda kept he cokc hole shut.

body88

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 12:06:02 AM »
Cathy Savage is based in Boston, MA
I wonder if Kelly and/or the feds made any attempts to contact Cathy regarding when they were on the run. ???

Does she go to the South Boston golds?

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 12:26:29 PM »
Does she go to the South Boston golds?
Hey, it looks like she teaches step aerobics at the GOLD'S GYM in none other than STOUGHTON, MA.  She's got a Boot Camp/Self-defense class coming up starting in May....interesting.
I wonder how close the nail shop that the cops arrested Kelly in is to GOLD'S.
I just found out that it's a 1/2mile, 1min. distance between the two points.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 01:18:01 AM »
Hey, it looks like she teaches step aerobics at the GOLD'S GYM in none other than STOUGHTON, MA.  She's got a Boot Camp/Self-defense class coming up starting in May....interesting.
I wonder how close the nail shop that the cops arrested Kelly in is to GOLD'S.
I just found out that it's a 1/2mile, 1min. distance between the two points.

inorder to teach a boot camp/self defense class.....she first gotta lose the fake french manicure nails that are probably shining from a distance and the fake tann that is all over her. attention seeking whore
fallen angel

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 07:03:41 AM »
If I am ever in "Ma" I'll take her class 8)