Author Topic: Halo wants to come back  (Read 28471 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Halo wants to come back
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »
Halo sent this heartfelt message to ron about coming back

what say you ronster

Dear Ronald,

As for racist accusations by black supremacist getbig members Parker and Lobstah they are entirely inappropriate. These people are just furiously angry that a white man has bread with one of their toptier  females. They are racists, not me for having such thoughts.

Philipped Heath is always stepping over the line so I went a little bit crazy when I realized he was reading the thread live, I called him a cuckold but said his wife seems like a virtuous Christian woman, that is the fact.

Regards,
Anabolic Halo

Glory to true and only Lord Jehova  God  El Shaddai

p.s. I added a recent pictor because they said on getbig that always helps to get on Ronald's "good side"  because you are an epic schmoe they said

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Halo wants to come back
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 11:11:06 AM »
FREE ANABOLIHALO
:'(

:(

Uncle Junior

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 11:15:35 AM »
Well to be honest with you there is a conspiracy theory currently circulating around that Halo was set up and that the real reason he got banned had nothing to do with what was mentioned or had little to do with it.

The theory suggested to me by an undisclosed source seemed to suggest that Halo's name i.e. Anabolic Halo was coming up with his ramblings on Goggle search and effectively giving bad press to the actual "Anabolic Halo" supplement company in market place who made complaint and asked for blood.

Furthermore it has been suggested that the real Phil Heath never came online here as a guest and that was a gimmick set up/storyline to set Halo up.

Now if some shit happened to me  like that as a business owner (i.e. Getbig ) it is totally understandable and I wouldn't be putting by business relationships on the line for any forum internet poster who I couldn't give two fucks about.

However I wonder if OMR and Ron would play ball and entertain Halo's return on the following conditions:

1) A name change hence nothing showing up on Google for the Anabolic Halo supplement.
2) Promise that the slightest infraction of breaking the rules, particularly using racist language would lead to automatic IP ban.

Again I am not sure if I was OMR or Ron this is simply a risk worth taking and I could see why they wouldn't.

Then again they have proven to be exceptionally lenient in general over the years.

Interesting to see how this one plays out.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »
Well to be honest with you there is a conspiracy theory currently circulationing around that Halo was set up and that the real reason he got banned had nothing to do with what was mentioned or had little to do with it.

The theory suggested to me by an undisclosed source seemed to suggest that Halo's name i.e. Anabolic Halo was coming up with his ramblings on Goggle search and effectively giving bad press to the actual "Anabolic Halo" supplement company in market place who made complaint and asked for blood.

Furthermore it has been suggested that the real Phil Heath never came online here as a guest and that was a gimmick set up/storyline to set Halo up.

Now if some shit happened to me  like that as a business owner (i.e. Getbig ) it is totally understandable and I wouldn't be putting by business relationships on the line for any forum internet poster who I couldn't give two fucks about.

However I wonder if OMR and Ron would play ball and entertain Halo's return on the following conditions:

1) A name change hence nothing showing up on Google for the Anabolic Halo supplement.
2) Promise that the slightest infraction of breaking the rules, particularly using racist language would lead to automatic IP ban.

Again I am not sure if I was OMR or Ron this is simply a risk worth taking and I could see why they wouldn't.

Then again they have proven to be exceptionally lenient in general over the years.

mostly what i take from this post

is you were to scared to start this thread

chicken boy
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
LOL  parker is one of the cooliest dudes here , i doubt he would ever hit the Report MOD button

but Halo is funny , release the time out +1

Uncle Junior

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
mostly what i take from this post

is you were to scared to start this thread

chicken boy

I am not admin or hold the powers you do here. ;D

I know my limitations. :-*

Mwah
x0x0

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »
Halo can and should be a part of a thriving getbig

we can allow our Cuban friend to return and simply remove the occasional reported post (like we do with everyone else) and cap the number of threads he can make a day

we need to encourage people submitting content to the site, not stomp on their heads for the occasional excess

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 11:39:56 AM »
Dam this is some serious shit I dont think  halo is comming if he is costing Ron money.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »
I am lost in this story.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »
Well to be honest with you there is a conspiracy theory currently circulationing around that Halo was set up and that the real reason he got banned had nothing to do with what was mentioned or had little to do with it.

Now if some shit happened to me  like that as a business owner (i.e. Getbig ) it is totally understandable and I wouldn't be putting by business relationships on the line for any forum internet poster who I couldn't give two fucks about.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 11:46:27 AM »
LOL  parker is one of the cooliest dudes here , i doubt he would ever hit the Report MOD button

but Halo is funny , release the time out +1
Parker is the man........great getbigger and a good guy.

Halo fucked up,we all make mistakes,that`s the reason the put erasers on pencils.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:01 AM »
I am lost in this story.

Think of me as the "biggileaks" of Getbig.

Mwah
x0x0

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 11:55:16 AM »
halo is top tier entertainer

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »
all drugs and amphetamine

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 11:57:02 AM »
Like he ever left  ::)  His stench is all over the G & O

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 11:57:49 AM »
Can't Halo change his name to something else, like "AmonRa" or "NoExplode" or would that irritate the NoExplode folks and irritate the ancient Egyptian god of wisdom?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 12:02:28 PM »
Think of me as the "BigBeak" of Getbig.

Mwah
x0x0

FIXED  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
acne seems to be almost gone/majorly improved, told me he is off cycle, keeping shape still.

Halo made me rediscover my old addiction to prostitutes (swear to god) if it wasn't for his stories inspiring and reminding me again I wouldn't have gone, he planted the seed in the back of my head, for that I will always be eternally greatful.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 12:18:22 PM »
I wonder how he survives now without being able to ask getbig to make every decision for him. He must've purchased a magic 8 ball.
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 12:19:02 PM »
I wonder how he survives now without being able to ask getbig to make every decision for him. He must've purchased a magic 8 ball.

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2014, 12:21:28 PM »
Man, I totally am not missing his 10-15 daily threads of shit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2014, 12:22:11 PM »
As we speak, Ron Avidan and Musclecenter are sitting at a Venice Beach boardwalk café discussing this issue while sipping on chai latte.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2014, 12:23:43 PM »
Halo is ok in my book.

By the way Phil heath is a getbigger? ??? Who?

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
Halo is ok in my book.

By the way Phil heath is a getbigger? ??? Who?

Yes Phil heath is a getbigger he use to post here back in the day.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »
As we speak, Ron Avidan and Musclecenter are sitting at a Venice Beach boardwalk café discussing this issue while sipping on chai latte.

Seriously, musclecenter sent word? ???