Author Topic: I maybe forced to sell my home in the desert..  (Read 5758 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: I maybe forced to sell my home in the desert..
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 09:01:56 AM »
Coach's idea of Hell is having to teach Crossfit to Barack Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »
even if I disagreed with the politics of a president, I can't think of anything safer for security than having him/her live on my block after retirement. 

And Coach, I think if you saw him while out on your morning jog, you'd shake his hands, smile, and be friendly.  Even if you dislike the man, the respect for the position, etc.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »
even if I disagreed with the politics of a president, I can't think of anything safer for security than having him/her live on my block after retirement. 

And Coach, I think if you saw him while out on your morning jog, you'd shake his hands, smile, and be friendly.  Even if you dislike the man, the respect for the position, etc.

Not a chance in hell. It's one thing to disagree with politics it's another to know that a person who claimed to be a president has such a hatred for this country with the sole purpose of destroying it shows he's just evil. I disagree with Clinton's (Bill) politics but I think he really wanted to help the country and was smart enough to come to the left of center when the public didn't agree...he cared. Obama flat out doesn't care, sympathizes with terrorists and couldn't careless about what the public thinks even though a overwhelming majority didn't want what ever he was offering. No, he can fuck off. Have him take up residence back in Kenya. 

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »
Not a chance in hell. It's one thing to disagree with politics it's another to know that a person who claimed to be a president has such a hatred for this country with the sole purpose of destroying it shows he's just evil. I disagree with Clinton's (Bill) politics but I think he really wanted to help the country and was smart enough to come to the left of center when the public didn't agree...he cared. Obama flat out doesn't care, sympathizes with terrorists and couldn't careless about what the public thinks even though a overwhelming majority didn't want what ever he was offering. No, he can fuck off. Have him take up residence back in Kenya. 
I don't think Obama would take kindly to your disrespect for the English language.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 10:29:07 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
I heard he might move out here in the NC mountains next to Goodrum.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
I have passed by his home he owns in Chicago, even thou he is in Washington , the street is always blocked off with Chicago PD at all times, has to be the safest block in all of America

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »
I have passed by his home he owns in Chicago, even thou he is in Washington , the street is always blocked off with Chicago PD at all times, has to be the safest block in all of America

Been past Romney's neighborhood in La Jolla many times.  There are always 1-2 black SUVs with dark tinted windows sitting at either end of the street.  Any person/car that looks out of place are stopped and questioned.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »
Its hard to see obama retiring to any place other than an urban liberal stronghold (chicago, ny, san fran)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 12:01:27 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 12:02:02 PM »

Not a chance in Hell!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 12:04:31 PM »
Wasn't Obama the one who ordered the hit on Bin Laden? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2014, 12:06:09 PM »
We may have undesirables moving in and ruining the neighborhood >:(

http://variety.com/gallery/obama-real-estate-thunderbird-heights/#!1/could-president-obama-be-desert-bound&ref=/2014/dirt/real-estalker/could-president-obama-be-desert-bound-1201242254/pos=

Don't worry, we're screwed either way. HUD will eventually destroy every neighborhood and small town in the US anyway by shipping in Obama voters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »

Obama bought a home in Asheville, NC you midget

You dumbshit. Either you can't read or stupid. You actually think we're just going to buy him one home? Gee, let's think about this. Rancho Mirage or ashvill? No, we'll buy him two

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 02:24:29 PM »
Coach is gonna be mowing Obama's lawn while el presidente enjoys a lemonade in the sun.  When the lawn is done, he'll challenge Coach to a basketball game and promptly humiliate him Harlem Globetrotters style.  Giving him a nice skippy off the forehead and then taking the ball right past him to the hole.  Coach will be seen holding his chest mid court and mumbling something about needing to get "back" into shape.
 :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 03:04:40 PM »
Wasn't Obama the one who ordered the hit on Bin Laden? 

Where is the body or any evidence that this hit actually happened.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 03:19:02 PM »
We may have undesirables moving in and ruining the neighborhood >:(

Hey Coachy, Silverton Mad Max's town could be right place for U.
 :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 03:20:54 PM »

900 millions  Pakis would kill for that shack !.
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 03:24:34 PM »
You dumbshit. Either you can't read or stupid. You actually think we're just going to buy him one home? Gee, let's think about this. Rancho Mirage or ashvill? No, we'll buy him two

who bought obama these homes?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 03:25:05 PM »

You can tell that you just don't like Obama because he's a powerful black man aka a hebrew

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 04:08:36 PM »
Did you see Obama cause a stir by walking to Chipotle for a burrito today?  Gosh you gotta love that guy, he's so real!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2014, 04:19:31 PM »
Serious question: Will he have security 24/7 once he's finished his term? I mean, there sure as hell will be a lot of enemies for him to worry about?? How does George Bush live nowadays?