Author Topic: RX Muscle - Banned Entirely From Mr Olympia... not even as a spectator  (Read 11792 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Drugs are allowed at the event , drug dealers however are not  ??? ???

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
AMI have been very petty, I remember them revoking MD's media passes before.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Tell that to my Three Sandows lol.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com

Not anymore...IronMag isn't broadcasting shit.  NBC Sports has that coverage on lock

::)

Bodybuilding.com is still webcasting the Olympia free on their site. NBC Sports is NOT broadcasting the Olympia live.

"NBCSN will televise two 90-minute specials around the event, the first on October 18 at 1:30 p.m. ET and the second on October 25 at 5:30 pm ET."

Elevate Your Image.™

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

WTF is wrong with you? No one can tell someone not to watch it from their hotel room? Or they cannot tell someone not to go to a contest, or the expo. Bodybuilding.com carries the event live to everyone.  NBC Sports Television are videotaping it to be edited and shown later.

All that occurred, from what you copied from Matt Menroid, and if it really correct, is that RX Muscle will not have press passes.  If they want, they can take pictures at the expo, or at any event like any spectator, just not with any professional equipment.  You just won't see them walking around doing interviews or getting access like other media.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
X2 wtf is the charge what did they do?

BUMP!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Johnny Styles must be posting on Twitter again all the inside conversations at RX... happened last time!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
::)

Bodybuilding.com is still webcasting the Olympia free on their site. NBC Sports is NOT broadcasting the Olympia live.

"NBCSN will televise two 90-minute specials around the event, the first on October 18 at 1:30 p.m. ET and the second on October 25 at 5:30 pm ET."

I was told otherwise, Issac.  Honestly it doesn't matter because its not the main part of the news.

A

Nails

• Getbig V

I was told otherwise, Issac.  Honestly it doesn't matter because its not the main part of the news.

So, whats the reason for the the black balling  ??? what are the charges  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

So, whats the reason for the the black balling  ??? what are the charges  ???

I'm waiting on Dave or Louis to respond.  Not sure what they did this time to piss off the powers that be.  Its actually weird
A

bradistani

• Getbig V

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV

I'm waiting on Dave or Louis to respond.  Not sure what they did this time to piss off the powers that be.  Its actually weird
^^
Might just be your biggest scoop ever, Vince!
(See I always give credit where credit is due, even if you never answer my questions...)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
RxMuscle Shut Out of the Olympia…Again!!
MATT MEINROD - JULY 1, 2014 0

In an ironic twist of fate, RxMuscle.com, the company that has become notorious for banning its forum members for no apparent reason, has itself been banned from the Mr. Olympia contest for a second straight year. My sources deep inside the IFBB have informed me that press passes and all contest coverage (including Bodybuilding.com Livestream play-by-play) have been eliminated for the 2014 Mr. Olympia. This ruling also includes the ability of any RxMuscle.com staff to purchase tickets as a spectator.

If everyone remembers last year’s banning, it ended up being a traveling circus (literally) that included the flying out of a dozen RxMuscle staffers to cover the event LIVE from their hotel room. The 2013 banning was further twisted by allowing strongman coverage on the site. That will not be permitted this year as all staffers and all events will be off limits with the small exception that Dave Palumbo and his Species Nutrition booth will be allowed to be in attendance at the Expo, however, no video coverage or interviewing will be permitted.

My sources have also confirmed that Chris Aceto will not be allowed to converse with his athletes in person at the Orleans Arena prior to the prejudging or finals events. All last minute coaching will have to be done through phone, text message, or email. Aceto is allowed to drop Cedric McMillan off at the Orleans Hotel, but it must be done from across the street.

What might be the most intriguing part of this story is the reason for the banning. Last year it was due to Dave Palumbo saying some ill-advised words targeted at the judging panel at the PBW Tampa Pro. Palumbo was coaching Juan Morel and Aceto was coaching Evan Centopani. After Dave thought his boy got a raw deal he took his words to the internet via his website and Twitter and the rest is history. This year’s reasoning is a bit more straight to the point. As it was briefed to me, the IFBB is simply tired of RxMuscle.com and how they conduct themselves personally and professionally.

Earlier this season that RxMuscle.com would no longer be covering smaller NPC contests for financial reasons, marking this the latest setback in RxMuscle’s proud claim as the leader in bodybuilding contest coverage.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

I'll admit that Matt Meinrod got the jump on me but only because I'm out working right now.  But this has nothing to do with being an insider......this is something that the IFBB publicly announced

But I do know my place and that's in front of your mothers mouth while she's on her knees brushing her teeth with my cock

Are you bisexual? Serious question.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

I'll admit that Matt Meinrod got the jump on me but only because I'm out working right now.  But this has nothing to do with being an insider......this is something that the IFBB publicly announced

But I do know my place and that's in front of your mothers mouth while she's on her knees brushing her teeth with my cock

Can you imagine, Vince? That woman with her icky vagina and stuff. Eesh.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
^^
Might just be your biggest scoop ever, Vince!
(See I always give credit where credit is due, even if you never answer my questions...)
Vince got scooped by Matt, But Matt doesn't post here so Vince can ave the credit :)

Nails

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are you bisexual? Serious question.

yes...I already stated that before
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
WTF is wrong with you? No one can tell someone not to watch it from their hotel room? Or they cannot tell someone not to go to a contest, or the expo. Bodybuilding.com carries the event live to everyone.  NBC Sports Television are videotaping it to be edited and shown later.

All that occurred, from what you copied from Matt Menroid, and if it really correct, is that RX Muscle will not have press passes.  If they want, they can take pictures at the expo, or at any event like any spectator, just not with any professional equipment.  You just won't see them walking around doing interviews or getting access like other media.

Hmmm....I write for ProjectBodybuilding.com although not lately due to the breakup and moving to a new place.

And you are right....they can choose to ignore the IFBB and NPC....except that they'll get hammered with permanent banishment from all IFBB and NPC shows and be made completely persona non grata.

The IFBB does not want RX Muscle there....period, not even as a spectator and the reason was partially due to them ignoring it last year and posting live coverage of the strongman event as well as doing commentary from the hotel room.  This is their last warning...they even so much as blink the wrong way and that will be the end.

RX Muscle should just stay home and call it a weekend...just run the Species Booth and hope and pray that they don't get shut out of the Nationals or the North American
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You ever had a woman Melle Mel?

Quite a few....was actually going to hook Derek Anthony up with one of my ex's a few years ago in Florida.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
How can they keep them from staying at the Orleans hotel?

this x2.

this is a load of shit.. anybody who believes this or expects anybody to believe this has fucking autism.

Nails

• Getbig V
Hmmm....I write for ProjectBodybuilding.com although not lately due to the breakup and moving to a new place.

And you are right....they can choose to ignore the IFBB and NPC....except that they'll get hammered with permanent banishment from all IFBB and NPC shows and be made completely persona non grata.

The IFBB does not want RX Muscle there....period, not even as a spectator and the reason was partially due to them ignoring it last year and posting live coverage of the strongman event as well as doing commentary from the hotel room.  This is their last warning...they even so much as blink the wrong way and that will be the end.

RX Muscle should just stay home and call it a weekend...just run the Species Booth and hope and pray that they don't get shut out of the Nationals or the North American

is it due to the recent videos of Dave with Bostin tinkle dick on his radio show talking about drug and cycle use  ??? ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

dude, your "reporting" is like that of a 12yr old school girl spreading gossip.

did you re-watch "Mean Girls" on Netflix again recently?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
You ever had a woman Melle Mel?

Melle mel.

Ha ha

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
With the meager interest bodybuilding has banning any outlet that provides publicity seems like a bad idea.
A