Author Topic: RX Muscle - Banned Entirely From Mr Olympia... not even as a spectator  (Read 11765 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Ouch...more to come
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Can someone photoshop Goodrum in there?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Chris Aceto will not be allowed to converse with his athletes in person at the Orleans Arena prior to the prejudging or finals events. All last minute coaching will have to be done through phone, text message, or email. Aceto is allowed to drop Cedric McMillan off at the Orleans Hotel, but it must be done from across the street or the door next door to the ice machine."
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE

Natural Man

• Getbig V
fascinating news.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Can someone photoshop Goodrum in there?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
how many olympia competitiors use a 'guru' now?  All of them?  

Imagine arnold and franco sitting there with their guru during Pumping Iron.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It gets worrse.....In addition from what I was told,  they cannot attend pre-judging or the night show.  Dave can only be at the Species Nutrition booth and that is it.  The same rules apply for any RX Muscle or Species Employee or affiliate or volunteers such as moderators, etc.  Any tickets that they have purchased have been revoked.  They are not allowed to stay at the Orleans Hotel or any venue where the Olympia takes place.  They are not allowed to speak to any athlete or official or provide ANY TYPE OF COVERAGE, UPDATES WHATSOEVER....NONE.

Any violation or even so much as a peep and they will be permanantly banned from all NPC and IFBB events including even having a Species Booth

Bodybuilding.com Livestream is not available but thats obviously due to it being on NBC Sports this year.
A

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Chris is one of the "good guys". If this is true...He should publicly quit RX and fall at the feet of Manion (I know disgusting thought). Ironmag Labs, an RX sponsor, could be quick to also leave the nest. They are broadcasting this event on their site. About a year ago Lonnie Teper began quietly distancing himself from his previous 'joint' video analysis pre and post shows with Palumbo and Aceto. He is close to Manion and must have had a heads up.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
It gets worrse.....In addition from what I was told,  they cannot attend pre-judging or the night show.  Dave can only be at the Species Nutrition booth and that is it.  The same rules apply for any RX Muscle or Species Employee or affiliate or volunteers such as moderators, etc.  Any tickets that they have purchased have been revoked.  They are not allowed to stay at the Orleans Hotel or any venue where the Olympia takes place.  They are not allowed to speak to any athlete or official or provide ANY TYPE OF COVERAGE, UPDATES WHATSOEVER....NONE.

Bodybuilding.com Livestream is not available but they obviously due to it being on NBC Sports this year.

no bb stream this year? where to watch 2014 o live if you live in europe?

does nbc has internet stream for europe ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Chris is one of the "good guys". If this is true...He should publicly quit RX and fall at the feet of Manion (I know disgusting thought). Ironmag Labs, an RX sponsor, could be quick to also leave the nest. They are broadcasting this event on their site. About a year ago Lonnie Teper began quietly distancing himself from his previous 'joint' video analysis pre and post shows with Palumbo and Aceto. He is close to Manion and must have had a heads up.

Not anymore...IronMag isn't broadcasting shit.  NBC Sports has that coverage on lock
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

no bb stream this year? where to watch 2014 o live if you live in europe?

does nbc has internet stream for europe ?

NBC will be broadcasting it on the internet....you're good
A

the trainer

Vince you are not an industry insider you just post shit that you read on other sites, just thought I would remind you of your place.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
What is the reasoning behind all of this?

What did Palumbo do?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Chris Aceto will not be allowed to converse with his athletes in person at the Orleans Arena prior to the prejudging or finals events. All last minute coaching will have to be done through phone, text message, or email. Aceto is allowed to drop Cedric McMillan off at the Orleans Hotel, but it must be done from across the street or the door next door to the ice machine."

Sounds like an unnecessary complication.

What do they have against Chris Aceton?

Redux

• Getbig IV
How can they keep them from staying at the Orleans hotel?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III

Not anymore...IronMag isn't broadcasting shit.  NBC Sports has that coverage on lock

Clarification....'mentioning' the ban on their site this morning......

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince you are not an industry insider you just post shit that you read on other sites, just thought I would remind you of your place.

I'll admit that Matt Meinrod got the jump on me but only because I'm out working right now.  But this has nothing to do with being an insider......this is something that the IFBB publicly announced

But I do know my place and that's in front of your mothers mouth while she's on her knees brushing her teeth with my cock
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
How can they keep them from staying at the Orleans hotel?

By threatening them with banishment from future shows.
A

falco

• Getbig V

:D

falco

• Getbig V
What is the reasoning behind all of this?

What did Palumbo do?

Nothing. Just being himself was offensive enough.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Athletes? I thought he trained bodybuilders?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Nothing. Just being himself was offensive enough.

It seems so, but I would like to hear an explanation.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
It seems so, but I would like to hear an explanation.
X2 wtf is the charge what did they do?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

By threatening them with banishment from future shows.

Melvin....is the IFBB run as a "Non-Profit" organization like the Manion's run the NPC?