Author Topic: I've decided to build a minimalistic homegym.  (Read 6578 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: I've decided to build a minimalistic homegym.
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2014, 03:37:22 PM »
I Just said to the  GM of my gym not an hour ago ..."if aliens came to our planet, they would think you and I are different species,  and wonder why I haven't killed you and eaten you yet."

I think I am going to borrow that...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2014, 05:49:34 PM »
I've been adding to my home gym for decades. I'm coming full circle though. I'm beginning to think I could have a great gym in a small corner of a room. Power blocks or Iron master dumbbells would fit in a tiny space. A bench with a chin and dip attachment to complete the gym is all I need. If I ever down size to that I have no clue what I will do with all my equipment.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2014, 06:36:25 PM »
I built a heavy duty pull up station and dip station..

4 Texas bars

Swiss bar

Trap bar

Cable station for Lats and stuff(don't use it often)

Preacher station

Squat press

Few tons of plates..dumbells up to 160lbs

Homemade prowler..I should've just bought one..would've been cheaper

Bench

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2014, 08:59:44 PM »
Welcome.  Its more fun with steroids.

Once you get really big you can.insult people with impunity...thats the best part IMO.

I Just said to the  GM of my gym not an hour ago ..."if aliens came to our planet, they would think you and I are different species,  and wonder why I haven't killed you and eaten you yet."

LOLOL

the manager at my gym is such a hilariously skinny fat, slumping, balding worthless piece of slime who clearly hasn't touched a weight in at least two decades

sometimes i think he works there solely because he gets to wear the same black sweats and a t-shirt every single day

i can't fathom how anyone would pay a single dime to any of the trainers at my gym either... you could take a look at every single one of them in action and play a challenging game of "which is the client?"

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2014, 07:01:27 AM »
I've been adding to my home gym for decades. I'm coming full circle though. I'm beginning to think I could have a great gym in a small corner of a room. Power blocks or Iron master dumbbells would fit in a tiny space. A bench with a chin and dip attachment to complete the gym is all I need. If I ever down size to that I have no clue what I will do with all my equipment.

I had an extensive home gym and donated it all to a boys and girls club when I moved.

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2014, 07:11:32 AM »
I had an extensive home gym and donated it all to a boys and girls club when I moved was incarcerated.