Author Topic: The unknown beast in the gym  (Read 3792 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
The unknown beast in the gym
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:28:28 AM »
 :D

Every once in a while you walk into a gym and you see a huge freaky beast that make your jaw drop to the floor, there are a few of these massive gymrats hidden away in some dark underground hardcore gym, they are pro level size and stronger than a bull.

Most people even doubt that they exist you could call them the bigfoot of bodybuilding in Aug one will be revealed on getbig.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: The unknown beast in the gym
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »
Soon as I saw thread title I expected a trainer thread. Or a Juruth one.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:30:30 AM »
This is why I train at home.

Unexpected beast appearence probability is nil.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 06:42:39 AM »
The worst part about the trainer gimmick is it's just fucking boring.  The "I'm huge but can't post pics" gimmick has been done so much better.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 07:21:05 AM »
Every once in a while you walk into a gym and you see a huge freaky beast that make your jaw drop to the floor, ...

Yeah, I call him my husband.  ;D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 07:28:27 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 07:33:37 AM »
Every so often you see a guy benching 405 for reps of deadlifting 500 for reps or dudes with 19 inch ripped arms and its like why do i even bother

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 07:38:03 AM »
sighted this  guy the other day.
F

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 07:45:32 AM »
Every so often you see a guy benching 405 for reps of deadlifting 500 for reps or dudes with 19 inch ripped arms and its like why do i even bother

I must work out at pussy gyms because I can count on one hand the number of times in my life (I'm almost 34) I've seen someone benching more than 315 in a gym for any number of reps.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »
the thing that bothers me alittle is u will c a guy with 405 on the bench or even 315 n hes screaming doing the reps but u see a guy spotting him getting a huge trap workout,then the guy benching gets done n ask the spotter u didnt barely help me did ya,n the spotters trying to answer in the midst of catching his breath from the ruthless upright row set he just did n says,no not at all,lol.my theory is if u cant lift it off yourself n bench it yourself its to heavy,EGO is a killer in the gym
R

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 07:57:00 AM »
the thing that bothers me alittle is u will c a guy with 405 on the bench or even 315 n hes screaming doing the reps but u see a guy spotting him getting a huge trap workout,then the guy benching gets done n ask the spotter u didnt barely help me did ya,n the spotters trying to answer in the midst of catching his breath from the ruthless upright row set he just did n says,no not at all,lol.my theory is if u cant lift it off yourself n bench it yourself its to heavy,EGO is a killer in the gym

Yes gracie no "lift" that uses a spotter counts in my humble opinion.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »
I must work out at pussy gyms because I can count on one hand the number of times in my life (I'm almost 34) I've seen someone benching more than 315 in a gym for any number of reps.

Its rare but every so often they show up. Last month this huge dude with pro-level size comes in and does a pressing workout. He bench 4 plates for reps....and this was after doing dumbell presses with the 150's. His triceps were ridiculous, prob 20 inch arms. Strongest guy ive seen there. And then theres weird stuff like some unassuming looking guy, not huge by any means, was over in the corner deadlifting 5 plates for reps. Some people are just freakishly strong

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
Its rare but every so often they show up. Last month this huge dude with pro-level size comes in and does a pressing workout. He bench 4 plates for reps....and this was after doing dumbell presses with the 150's. His triceps were ridiculous, prob 20 inch arms. Strongest guy ive seen there. And then theres weird stuff like some unassuming looking guy, not huge by any means, was over in the corner deadlifting 5 plates for reps. Some people are just freakishly strong

That must have being the trainer cause I visit different gyms from time to time.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 10:08:29 AM »
Yeah, I call him my husband.  ;D

Followed by complaints that sweat is dripping down my shoulders. :P

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 11:46:14 AM »
I can confirm, I was beast.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »
Come August 6, 2014 every last one of you will eat your words.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 11:51:19 AM »
Come August 6, 2014 every last one of you will eat your words.

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 11:55:16 AM »
you know how you know you're fucking really big?  when dudes that you think are big, defer to you

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 01:39:16 PM »

You say why do you even bothrer. You shouldn't think like that. The people you see you don't know what they're background is. I stand 5'6" ad a whopping 175lbs right now. Yet I rep 5 plates deadlift, 3 plates bench with pauses. , etc. When not at power lifting gym people assume look at this little guy, and ask how I got strong... they don't see the 25 years lifting (started at 10) or that I competed on and off for several years. The guys you see you don't know their experience.  Don't judge yourself by that.
i

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:50 PM »
More like the unknown troll on the Internet

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 01:42:36 PM »

You say why do you even bothrer. You shouldn't think like that. The people you see you don't know what they're background is. I stand 5'6" ad a whopping 175lbs right now. Yet I rep 5 plates deadlift, 3 plates bench with pauses. , etc. When not at power lifting gym people assume look at this little guy, and ask how I got strong... they don't see the 25 years lifting (started at 10) or that I competed on and off for several years. The guys you see you don't know their experience.  Don't judge yourself by that.

The problem with a guy like you is you dont stand out in a crown nobody notice you, you might have some strength but at the end of the day you are still a little twink.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 01:43:03 PM »

Lol it motivates me more than anything else.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 01:48:47 PM »
The problem with a guy like you is you dont stand out in a crown nobody notice you, you might have some strength but at the end of the day you are still a little twink.

Lol, thanks... maybe you're aware not everyone wants to stand out...  but thanks anyway lol...
Oh aren't people still waiting for your pics??? Funny because I put my ig as my signature because I don't have to hide. But thanks because I can't tell you how entertaining this is for me...
i

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 01:49:42 PM »
Lol it motivates me more than anything else.

That's good. Just didn't want to see someone demotivated...
i

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 01:50:51 PM »
Lol, thanks... maybe you're aware not everyone wants to stand out...  but thanks anyway lol...
Oh aren't people still waiting for your pics??? Funny because I put my ig as my signature because I don't have to hide. But thanks because I can't tell you how entertaining this is for me...

You spelled "personl" trainer wrong on your IG James