Author Topic: A day in the life of a YouTube success  (Read 6250 times)

Yanin

• Getbig III
A day in the life of a YouTube success
« on: September 12, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »
Watch as he lives the life half you getbiggers wish you lived.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: A day in the life of a YouTube success
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 08:09:44 AM »
They are making bank off of their pre workout supplement they launched.

Smart dudes.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 08:12:50 AM »
Rather than pimp someone else product like other fitness youtubers these young dudes were smart enough to sell their own product.

Watch others try to follow them now and fail because these dudes already have the market.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 08:18:53 AM »
I am unsure as to what I should be jealous about. Is it staying in the hotel? Or perhaps driving his baby sister around? Or is it eating enchiladas, then eggs in the morning?
X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 08:21:39 AM »
Driving around in a Benz without working a 9-5.

Dude is young and still in college. He has more disposable income than most his age.
A

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »
a sucker is born every minute and the fact that a douchebag like this can make money in this industry proves it...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 08:29:51 AM »

Dude is young and still in college. He has more disposable income than most his age.

I guess one could say my job is a 9-5, sometimes 12-8, sometimes 10-6. I would not have it any other way. I absolutely love my job and would not trade it for his nontypical 9-5 job. Again, not too sure what I should be jealous about.  :-\

X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 08:31:50 AM »
so driving a mercedes is proof you are rich

funny thought process

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 08:32:34 AM »
I am unsure as to what I should be jealous about. Is it staying in the hotel? Or perhaps driving his baby sister around? Or is it eating enchiladas, then eggs in the morning?

You forgot that selfie making duck lip chick.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 08:34:20 AM »
You forgot that selfie making duck lip chick.

Good point. If I was going to be jealous about anything in the video, it would make most sense to be jealous about that!
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 08:40:14 AM »
so driving a mercedes is proof you are rich

funny thought process

Driving a nice car is proof you are rich to teens and low 20 year olds, people in their 30 or older think you are just a douche and wasted good money on a dumb object.  The  they turn 50 and have a mid life melt down and buy a 200K ferrari

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »
Driving a nice car is proof you are rich to teens and low 20 year olds, people in their 30 or older think you are just a douche and wasted good money on a dumb object.  The  they turn 50 and have a mid life melt down and buy a 200K ferrari
i think nice cars are worth the money within limits of your wealth of course

but to just look at a guy driving a nice car and conclude he is rich is comical to me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 08:43:55 AM »

These days, its very feasible to own BMW's, mercedes, lexus, etc. I know quite a few people who make a decent living and own these cars. Its not like it was back in the day where only super wealthy people owned these cars.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:31 AM »
i think nice cars are worth the money within limits of your wealth of course

but to just look at a guy driving a nice car and conclude he is rich is comical to me

my admin drives an Audi A6 and is leveraged to the tits in debt but she really wanted a car she shouldn't or couldn't afford.  Stupid people

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »

Actually he doesn't have as much money as displayed.  Still doing pretty well and I can respect that
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
I guess one could say my job is a 9-5, sometimes 12-8, sometimes 10-6. I would not have it any other way. I absolutely love my job and would not trade it for his nontypical 9-5 job. Again, not too sure what I should be jealous about.  :-\

Like I said, this kid is still in college. He gets paid to post YouTube videos. He has his own supplement and clothing brand. He runs his own company. Hes doing quite well for himself. Good enough to not work a 9-5, yet live on his own and buy a Benz.

In a few years this kid will be a millionaire.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 08:49:12 AM »
Like I said, this kid is still in college. He gets paid to post YouTube videos. He has his own supplement and clothing brand. Hes doing quite well for himself. Good enough to not work a 9-5, yet live on his own and buy a Benz.

In a few years this kid will be a millionaire.

Okay, but I am still not jealous. Are you trying to convince me that I should be jealous? I am trying real hard to be jealous but I am just not feeling it. Sorry.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Perhaps he will become a millionaire. Time will tell. Not every internet sensation becomes a millionaire. Maybe he will. If he does, good for him.
X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 08:52:20 AM »
Okay, but I am still not jealous. Are you trying to convince me that I should be jealous? I am trying real hard to be jealous but I am just not feeling it. Sorry.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Perhaps he will become a millionaire. Time will tell. Not every internet sensation becomes a millionaire. Maybe he will. If he does, good for him.

Not saying you should be jealous. I'm not jealous of him. I'm just saying he's doing well for himself given his age and that the future is looking good for him.
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 08:53:28 AM »
Wow, what an exciting day, good that he videotaped it for eternity ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 08:55:19 AM »
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, this kid or that people actually take the time to watch him on youtube.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 08:57:08 AM »
Not saying you should be jealous. I'm not jealous of him. I'm just saying he's doing well for himself given his age and that the future is looking good for him.

Oh okay, because when I initially asked what I should be jealous about, you posted underneath me:

That's sort of implying I should be jealous about those things.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »
i am more smart i buy apartment instead of buying shiny car and living with moma

in 10 years car is worth nothiong, at this point he still at square zero, no home, no car worth a shit

in 10 years i completed the loan for apartment, at this point i have a lot more money to spend on example shny car

who makes better choice

i think easy to see

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 09:00:29 AM »
Couldn't make it past a minute

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »
i am more smart i buy apartment instead of buying shiny car and living with moma

in 10 years car is worth nothiong

in 10 years i completed the loan for apartment

who makes better choice

i think easy to see

The BB industry attracts mostly overcompensators whose main goal in life is "showing off" and "impress others" (mostly strangers, as people who know them in person know what sorry-ass lowlives they are anyways lol).

They don't think in the long-term. They want muscle now, they inject tons of drugs eventhough it's gonna kill em. They want Ferrari now, they go in depth eventhough it's gonna ruin em. It's called to live for the present. :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 09:06:05 AM »
The BB industry attracts mostly overcompensators whose main goal in life is "showing off" and "impress others" (mostly strangers, as people who know them in person know what sorry-ass lowlives they are anyways lol).

They don't think in the long-term. They want muscle now, they inject tons of drugs eventhough it's gonna kill em. They want Ferrari now, they go in depth eventhough it's gonna ruin em. It's called to live for the present. :)
i dont like you implied that muscle can be grown naturally only with more time

it cant