Author Topic: Ramy's placing.  (Read 7838 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Ramy's placing.
« on: September 21, 2014, 08:21:15 PM »
I'll just leave this here...

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Ramy's placing.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 08:28:05 PM »
Making lil phil look like a sad sack of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »
someone with more caffeine in them, can you do the head switcheroo?  

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 08:39:23 PM »
I mean obviously Ramy's hamstrings were soft, among other areas...But this is just to put into perspective how completely FUCKED and autistic the judging is...

I mean my theory is honestly that Ramy and Dennis are planning big things...The kid is 29 fucking years old for god's sake...

One of the most unhealthy parts of BB is getting super shredded, especially if you're not particularly genetically predisposed to be lean. That being said I think they are waiting for Kai, and Phil to burn out or any number of other things before they take shit to a whole other level...We shall see, maybe he is legitimately killing himself to get into these conditions, in that case I wish him the best.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 09:06:22 PM »
Big Ramy will not win until he learns to speak English. How can you promote bodybuilding if you can't speak English? Although the Mr. O is a physique contest and not one who represents the "sport" the best, the fact of the matter is that they do want someone who can represent the sport. Cant do this if you do not speak English.
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 09:13:19 PM »
I'll just leave this here...

All fine and well until you turn them around.....

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 09:17:09 PM »
Does it look like palumboism is setting in on Heath or is it just me? In another thread a pic was posted showing Phil over the last 4 O's it looks downhill

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 09:34:44 PM »
Big Ramy will not win until he learns to speak English. How can you promote bodybuilding if you can't speak English? Although the Mr. O is a physique contest and not one who represents the "sport" the best, the fact of the matter is that they do want someone who can represent the sport. Cant do this if you do not speak English.

Then why even let non-english speakers enter the competition? If there is no possible chance they can win, why let them enter??

If prime Ronnie showed up, but was from West Africa speaking some gibberish he would wipe the floor with Heath. Shouldn't matter. I think the sport could use a break from all of Phil's talking actually...

And if it's all about promoting the sport, why do they keep perpetuating the guy the ACTUAL FANS HATE? Phil is NOT liked at all...It's a huge cluster fuck.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 09:36:18 PM »
Making lil phil look like a sad sack of shit.

This. Exactly.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »

Ramy tore his hamstring 3 weeks out. Shawn ray saw the photos showing his leg completely bruised up. His time will come.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 09:41:23 PM »
Then why even let non-english speakers enter the competition? If there is no possible chance they can win, why let them enter??

If prime Ronnie showed up, but was from West Africa speaking some gibberish he would wipe the floor with Heath. Shouldn't matter. I think the sport could use a break from all of Phil's talking actually...

And if it's all about promoting the sport, why do they keep perpetuating the guy the ACTUAL FANS HATE? Phil is NOT liked at all...It's a huge cluster fuck.

you are right but for guys like ramy they will never take what they deserve unless they are VERY good.. this year and last year they gave him lower places than what he deserved.. i see him 4th this year and they gave him 7th.. when he deserves to be 2nd they will give him 4th or 5th.. then when he deserves the title they may give him 3rd.. he needs to become much better that the others to beat them not only better.. so to take the olympia he needs to come in a better shape than all the others by far,.. like dorian in 93 or ronnie in 2003..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 09:44:09 PM »
you are right but for guys like ramy they will never take what they deserve unless they are VERY good.. this year and last year they gave him lower places than what he deserved.. i see him 4th this year and they gave him 7th.. when he deserves to be 2nd they will give him 4th or 5th.. then when he deserves the title they may give him 3rd.. he needs to become much better that the others to beat them not only better.. so to take the olympia he needs to come in a better shape than all the others by far,.. like dorian in 93 or ronnie in 2003..

Ramy destroys phil and I would have been happy with him being Mr. O.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »

Dude, because imagine if the IFBB said to Ramy, "You cant compete because you dont speak english." You realize that shitstorm the IFBB would be forced to deal with? So they have to be PC and let everyone compete who qualifies. That doesn't mean they are going to let him win the Mr. O. They will just chalk up him not winning the O to his physique. I am not saying I agree with this. I am just saying the way it is.
X

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »

Ramy tore his hamstring 3 weeks out. Shawn ray saw the photos showing his leg completely bruised up. His time will come.

WTF? I didn't know this! The last 3 fucking weeks is the most crucial time...Holy shit. This kid has a hell of a future.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 09:48:28 PM »
WTF? I didn't know this! The last 3 fucking weeks is the most crucial time...Holy shit. This kid has a hell of a future.

Yup...the guy is a genetic freak. That's why he was much more ripped from the back at NY Pro

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 09:54:29 PM »
Ramy actually looks like a bodybuilder. He actually would look at home in the 90's. If he downsizes his thighs a little, gets a little more separated, and nails his conditioning, he SHOULD be unbeatable, SHOULD being the operative word...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 10:17:02 PM »
It's a travesty that Heath won looking like that.  Hell, there are 4 or 5 others that could've placed ahead of him and I wouldn't have minded.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 10:51:59 PM »
What a sad day for bodybuilding when the IFBB held the top contest. It has been downhill ever since with controversies every year.

There is now no transparency with the judging and that plainly is not good enough. Maybe the pro athletes rep will rectify this pathetic situation?

The judges must be incompetent if they need to rely on 'conditioning' to separate the competitors. That is why Branch can place ahead of a superior

guy like Rami. What you, Jim Manion?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 10:56:34 PM »
Maybe the pro athletes rep will rectify this pathetic situation?

LOL

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 11:00:18 PM »
What a sad day for bodybuilding when the IFBB held the top contest. It has been downhill ever since with controversies every year.

There is now no transparency with the judging and that plainly is not good enough. Maybe the pro athletes rep will rectify this pathetic situation?

The judges must be incompetent if they need to rely on 'conditioning' to separate the competitors. That is why Branch can place ahead of a superior

guy like Rami. What you, Jim Manion?

Manion too busy trying to look + feel important for this shit

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 12:29:55 AM »

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 01:34:30 AM »
It's a travesty that Heath won looking like that.  Hell, there are 4 or 5 others that could've placed ahead of him and I wouldn't have minded.

x2

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 02:13:52 AM »
x2

X3. Big Ramy better win the Olympia in the next 5 years.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 03:28:14 AM »
 :D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 03:45:23 AM »