Author Topic: Fox News Nabs Historic Cable Ratings Victory  (Read 112331 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fox News Nabs Historic Cable Ratings Victory
« Reply #500 on: May 23, 2023, 05:06:59 PM »
Newsmax just passed up CNN.
They should pass everyone up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: May 23, 2023, 05:12:10 PM »
Newsmax just passed up CNN.

Your post gave me a moment's pause. You posted that 'Newsmax just passed up CNN', as in did not buy it or take it over. What I think you mean is Newsmax just passed CNN in the ratings.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #502 on: May 23, 2023, 07:11:49 PM »
Ask Alex Jones (or FOX) what happens when you repeat conspiracy theories that cause harm. 

"It was ANTIFA!!"

"It was the FBI!!"

"They were just tourists!!"

"It was just legitimate political discourse!!"

"They weren't Trump supporters!!"

"They weren't violent!!"

::)

---
Tucker Carlson was fired before he could give a conspiracy-theory-fueled monologue alleging a January 6 protester was actually an FBI informant, biographer says.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Tucker+Carlson+was+fired+before+he+could+give+a+conspiracy-theory-fueled+monologue+alleging+a+January+6+protester+was+actually+an+FBI+informant%2C+biographer+says
---

That makes no sense.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #503 on: May 23, 2023, 07:37:56 PM »
That makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense for everyone else.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: May 23, 2023, 07:42:21 PM »
It makes perfect sense for everyone else.

No, "everyone else" isn't saying this is why they fired Tucker. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 23, 2023, 07:46:33 PM »
No, "everyone else" isn't saying this is why they fired Tucker.

Then make sure you file a complaint against the biographer that wrote it.  I'm sure your biography about Tucker will exclude it.

---
Fox News fired Tucker Carlson ahead of a planned monologue promoting a conspiracy theory that a pro-Trump protester was actually an FBI informant who sparked the riot at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, a conservative columnist writing a biography of the ex-host said.

The columnist, Chadwick Moore, said in a video posted Monday on Twitter that he saw the monologue Carlson planned to deliver on April 24, the day Fox News took his show off the air.

"That monologue dealt with, among other things, investigations around January 6 and, particularly, Ray Epps, the only person captured on video inciting people to violence that day and allegedly an FBI informant who has still not been arrested and charged," Moore said.
---

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: May 23, 2023, 07:48:00 PM »
Then make sure you file a complaint against the biographer that wrote it.  I'm sure your biography about Tucker will exclude it.

---
Fox News fired Tucker Carlson ahead of a planned monologue promoting a conspiracy theory that a pro-Trump protester was actually an FBI informant who sparked the riot at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, a conservative columnist writing a biography of the ex-host said.

The columnist, Chadwick Moore, said in a video posted Monday on Twitter that he saw the monologue Carlson planned to deliver on April 24, the day Fox News took his show off the air.

"That monologue dealt with, among other things, investigations around January 6 and, particularly, Ray Epps, the only person captured on video inciting people to violence that day and allegedly an FBI informant who has still not been arrested and charged," Moore said.
---

That is one man's opinion, not "everyone else," and it makes no sense. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: May 23, 2023, 07:54:02 PM »
That is one man's opinion, not "everyone else," and it makes no sense.

That is your opinion, "not everyone else", and it makes no sense.

I'm sure you will file for an injunction to stop publication of it.  Since obviously you know much more about Tucker than Chadwick does. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 23, 2023, 11:58:52 PM »
That is your opinion, "not everyone else", and it makes no sense.

I'm sure you will file for an injunction to stop publication of it.  Since obviously you know much more about Tucker than Chadwick does.

Ok Pee-wee Herman.  lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 24, 2023, 02:07:51 AM »
Your post gave me a moment's pause. You posted that 'Newsmax just passed up CNN', as in did not buy it or take it over. What I think you mean is Newsmax just passed CNN in the ratings.  :)
Ratings.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: May 24, 2023, 06:00:56 AM »
Ok Pee-wee Herman.  lol

Ok, Urkel.  "lol"

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #511 on: May 24, 2023, 08:22:01 AM »
Ok Pee-wee Herman.  lol

Pee-wee Herman would be someone that LurkingForBoys would look up to.  :)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: May 24, 2023, 03:17:30 PM »
And..... STAY OUT!!!

Let me guess..... the "tourists" took it?   

Tucker = getting used to being second rate and on the B team.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Fox+News+Collects+Studio+Equipment+From+Tucker+Carlson%E2%80%99s+Home+in+Maine%3A+%E2%80%98They+Took+Everything%E2%80%99

Fox News Collects Studio Equipment From Tucker Carlson’s Home in Maine: ‘They Took Everything’

Fox News sent workers to dismantle and remove much of Tucker Carlson’s home-based broadcast set in Maine, The Daily Mail reported Wednesday, the latest twist of the knife in a bitter divorce between the former “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host and the cable network.

The studio was built in a converted barn on one of Carlson’s properties, where he taped “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and other shows for Fox News and Fox Nation in the summer. A person with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap that Fox owns the equipment and installed it at the network’s expense, and rightfully removed it but did not tear down the studio.

In any case, the Daily Mail reported that the studio will have to be completely rebuilt, according to the construction manager.

“Fox came in last week and got all their sh-t out of there,” Patrick Feeney, who said he is managing on-site, told the paper. “They took the set and everything, all the equipment, the chairs, the desk, the fake walls, everything.”
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #513 on: May 24, 2023, 03:48:56 PM »
And..... STAY OUT!!!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Fox+News+Collects+Studio+Equipment+From+Tucker+Carlson%E2%80%99s+Home+in+Maine%3A+%E2%80%98They+Took+Everything%E2%80%99

Fox News Collects Studio Equipment From Tucker Carlson’s Home in Maine: ‘They Took Everything’

Fox News sent workers to dismantle and remove much of Tucker Carlson’s home-based broadcast set in Maine, The Daily Mail reported Wednesday, the latest twist of the knife in a bitter divorce between the former “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host and the cable network.

The studio was built in a converted barn on one of Carlson’s properties, where he taped “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and other shows for Fox News and Fox Nation in the summer. A person with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap that Fox owns the equipment and installed it at the network’s expense, and rightfully removed it but did not tear down the studio.

In any case, the Daily Mail reported that the studio will have to be completely rebuilt, according to the construction manager.

“Fox came in last week and got all their sh-t out of there,” Patrick Feeney, who said he is managing on-site, told the paper. “They took the set and everything, all the equipment, the chairs, the desk, the fake walls, everything.”
---

dumb low IQ bitch copy and paste  ::)
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: June 02, 2023, 11:21:57 PM »
Nolte: May Ratings Collapse — Fox Loses Third of Viewers Without Tucker Carlson
JOHN NOLTE1
1 Jun 2023
May was the Fox News Channel’s first full month without Tucker Carlson and it cost them 32 percent of primetime viewers.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/06/01/nolte-may-ratings-collapse-fox-loses-third-of-viewers-without-tucker-carlson/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2023, 12:59:52 AM »
Nolte: May Ratings Collapse — Fox Loses Third of Viewers Without Tucker Carlson
JOHN NOLTE1
1 Jun 2023
May was the Fox News Channel’s first full month without Tucker Carlson and it cost them 32 percent of primetime viewers.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/06/01/nolte-may-ratings-collapse-fox-loses-third-of-viewers-without-tucker-carlson/
They won't recover.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 05, 2023, 08:36:03 PM »
They won't recover.

It doesn't look like they will. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #517 on: June 05, 2023, 08:56:13 PM »
It doesn't look like they will.

Seems everyone including Fox pundits are moving to Newsmax. They have a lot of Foxes old line ups

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: June 06, 2023, 01:34:06 AM »
Seems everyone including Fox pundits are moving to Newsmax. They have a lot of Foxes old line ups
Rupert's kids are going to ruin what he built.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 06, 2023, 11:54:31 AM »
And..... STAY OUT!!!

---

Seems appropriate since FOX undoubtably owned and paid for the installation of all it including chairs, the desk, backdrops, etc.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: June 06, 2023, 11:51:01 PM »

Yep.  Eric Bolling has been rising. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: June 07, 2023, 03:47:57 PM »
The only saving grace for Fox News at this point is the fact their competition is so bad.

Chris Licht Out At CNN
BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
June 07, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/07/report-chris-licht-out-at-cnn/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking&pnespid=uqRuCCMcOf0exqDC_yq0D87VuBi.V4lpIOu_z7Nyox9m1ao.zGor.KXwAEVIxeMv3k1cHkMkaA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: June 08, 2023, 01:12:00 AM »
Well it certainly looks like that without FOX little old Tucker isn’t what he used to be. 

Filming from a garden shed or some cabin in the woods set up he has to monologue about UFOs and 9/11 CTs?    And it’s only going to get worse I bet.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #523 on: June 09, 2023, 08:51:11 AM »
Well it certainly looks like that without FOX little old Tucker isn’t what he used to be. 

Filming from a garden shed or some cabin in the woods set up he has to monologue about UFOs and 9/11 CTs?    And it’s only going to get worse I bet.  ;D

Fuck off.  You and several others here are by your own words and votes  supporters of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators - Democrats

Never forgive and never forget why.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: June 09, 2023, 09:59:27 AM »

Fuck off.  You and several others here are by your own words and votes  supporters of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators - Democrats

Never forgive and never forget why.

Awesome (not really) repost.  For the 100th time.