Author Topic: Okcupid data on race and attraction from 2009-2014  (Read 6402 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Okcupid data on race and attraction from 2009-2014
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 05:54:28 AM »
I'll pass on your anecdotal list of whores.

Percentages are probably higher than in jesus land but that doesn't say much.

The overwhelming majority of people in california still stick to their own here. Whats funny is many of the most diverse neighborhoods are also the most segregated.

I know you have your fantasies and all but get real.

no fantasies, just scientific observations, after comparisons of southern life vs west coast. anyway to each his own.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 06:45:12 AM »
where are you?

i can write down list of women i know both professional and non, and none of those whores are with their own race.  ;D

It's not a question of can or cannot, but do.

Where is the list?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 06:47:20 AM »
I like black and white women

equal opportunities of peace
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 06:50:31 AM »

The Nelson Mandela of getbig

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 06:52:48 AM »

Typical Getbigger:

1-Brain right wing

2-Penis liberal
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 06:54:12 AM »

What about Arab Muslim women?
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 06:55:03 AM »
I have never had a black woman and now there aren't any around.  :-\  If only I'd known they were so crazy for my caucasian penis.  Data always comes too late.  :(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 06:59:48 AM »

Dark skinned ones tick them off as black, light skinned ones passed them off as white.

TBH once Bigmc gets a hard on, he just wants to stick it in. At that point it's not about black or white...its about moist and tight.
S

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 07:02:13 AM »
Probably. I was born and raised in the rural south. It's hard to not to have that in your DNA.

I work hard at judging others fairly. I am not always successful.

Stop making excuses you have a brain, you are racist because you choose to be.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 07:03:39 AM »
Dark skinned ones tick them off as black, light skinned ones passed them off as white.

TBH once Bigmc gets a hard on, he just wants to stick it in. At that point it's not about black or white...its about moist and tight.

I love brown skinned asian women so arab women are hot to me.
A

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 07:05:28 AM »
No wonder that asians and blacks do bad in a white majority country.  ::) Same survey in Asia, Africa, South America would look different.
But aside from this survey white, western features are the golden standart for attractivity. Probabably brainwashed from hollywood movies which dominated worldwide back in the days.
Objectively speaking west has more options than Asian or Africa. More hair colors, eye colors than just brown.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
I have never had a black woman and now there aren't any around.  :-\ 

Where is this place???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 07:09:33 AM »
No wonder that asians and blacks do bad in a white majority country.  ::) Same survey in Asia, Africa, South America would look different.
But aside from this survey white, western features are the golden standart for attractivity. Probabably brainwashed from hollywood movies which dominated worldwide back in the days.
Objectively speaking west has more options than Asian or Africa. More hair colors, eye colors than just brown.

There are a lot of women from eastern African countries like Ethiopia and Somalia who have very fine features.   I would say for me personally, its not so much about the skin color as it is facial features.  Rutina Wesley has very dark skin but she is gorgeous.

A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 07:14:42 AM »
Where is this place???

I'm the reddest of the necks in a West Australian country town.  And that's saying something.

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 07:16:57 AM »
There are a lot of women from eastern African countries like Ethiopia and Somalia who have very fine features.   I would say for me personally, its not so much about the skin color as it is facial features.  Rutina Wesley has very dark skin but she is gorgeous.

That is a pretty girl I would fuck her, who cares about the color of her skin.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 07:20:02 AM »
That is a pretty girl I would fuck her, who cares about the color of her skin.

Shes objectively beautiful.  Not beautiful for a black girl but just beautiful.  And shes doesn't have a ghetto mentality.  I guess the mentality wouldn't matter if someone just wanted to fuck her.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 07:40:46 AM »

would depend on the individual I wouldn't generalise like that

however someone with extreme views would definitely be getting it in the ass  8)
T

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 08:04:15 AM »

Yeah but her features are basically like any pretty white chick - skin color. And I recall Somalia was colonialized by Italy. I knew some Somalian/Ethiopian, they do have lighter skin color and skinny figure. I guess it's because their dishes are not meat heavy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »
where are you?

i can write down list of women i know both professional and non, and none of those whores are with their own race.  ;D

%s are definitely higher than southern and mid-western states.  if you state otherwise, you are lying.
Anecdotal my friend. This is a chart of racial preference across all their users, from all over. Thats a much more diverse group and more indicative of a general prefetence than something area specific where a larticular social climate may skew the results.

I live in Washington and i can tell you that its ptetty accurate.

Another thing, is that you probably pay more attention to interracial couples that stand out to you, you probably subconsciously dont even notice the straight line couoles because they just blend in and dont stand out.

One thing i find particularly interesting is that asian women here definitely prefer white men.

Our gym is a microcosm of this chart, and its reflected perfectly.

There are several asian women chasing white men. Some pretty obviously/aggressively. That seems to be reflected in there original chart.

Most of the black guys at our gym will chase anything that walks, but they only ever wind up with black chicks. Ive only seen one or 2 black dudes with good looking white chicks, and the one is half white police officer. There is one or 2 that ive seen come in with latinas.