Author Topic: Zyzz died for palumbosim  (Read 11685 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Zyzz died for palumbosim
« on: October 02, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »
Stage one or two, that is the question?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Zyzz died for palumbosim
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »
Its just the angle.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »
Heath-like width and gut

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
hedgehog like hair.

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 04:18:21 PM »
probably ate a pizza before posing, dude was just a kid, its not like he had to fucking getting directics for six months to get that look.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 04:20:29 PM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 09:02:29 PM »
probably ate a pizza before posing, dude was just a kid, its not like he had to fucking getting directics for six months to get that look.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid to think ANYONE takes diuretics for 6 months to get lean???  Good damn the ignorant fucks - listen dumbass - SOME take them a day or two prior to show or shoot. I think they fucking suck as do many - but no one takes them to lose bodyfat???  Fucking moron

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 09:37:50 PM »
Unless he was gay (big if) that dude probably got TONS of pussy.  I can't hate...sorry

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 10:05:13 PM »
He died from a deadly mix of cocaine , sauna heat and cum in his rectum

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 01:33:34 AM »
Stage one or two, that is the question?

Looks better than you fatty  ::)

S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
Looks better than you fatty  ::)

Chubby but alive and with kids to carry on his name.

Not everyone is obsessed with their own vanity.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 01:44:09 AM »

If for some god awful reason i had to stop being me, I know whos fate i'd choose..and it aint father time

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 01:45:53 AM »

But he's poking fun at another man's belly, whilst carrying a hideous pork pie belly   ???

Zyzz lived a fulfilled life, entertained a community and inspired a generation into getting fit, when he died love him or hate him people talked and knew about it from all over the world...what did Denarii achieve? knocked up an average woman, has three screaming kids to contend with, works 9 to 5, drives a used family trailer, harvested a beer belly....talk about setting the world on fire  ::)
S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 02:01:46 AM »
But he's poking fun at another man's belly, whilst carrying a hideous pork pie belly   ???

Zyzz lived a fulfilled life, entertained a community and inspired a generation into getting fit, when he died love him or hate him people talked and knew about it from all over the world...what did Denarii achieve? knocked up an average woman, has three screaming kids to contend with, works 9 to 5, drives a used family trailer, harvested a beer belly....talk about setting the world on fire  ::)

Not sure if trolling...fair point re pork pie belly and Zyzz, but bringing up 3 kids gets all of my respect and is all the legacy man needs.

Zyzz was a waste of space who brought misery to his family because of his dumb actions.  No parent should have to bury a child, and to have to bury your child because he was a vain drug abuser who thought he could live forever is despicable.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 02:03:24 AM »
If for some god awful reason i had to stop being me, I know whos fate i'd choose..and it aint father time

You'd rather be a jacked and lean dwarf over carrying a bit of spare tyre, living a long life, and having a loving family and three kids?

Come back to me in 5-10 years young man and tell me the same story.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 02:08:55 AM »
Not sure if trolling...fair point re pork pie belly and Zyzz, but bringing up 3 kids gets all of my respect and is all the legacy man needs.

Zyzz was a waste of space who brought misery to his family because of his dumb actions.  No parent should have to bury a child, and to have to bury your child because he was a vain drug abuser who thought he could live forever is despicable.

Let's be honest here Bob.

1-Does the world need more children?

2-Raising kids now doesn't get my respect, try raising kids in holocaust Germany as a Jew, or raising a family in Gaza right now not knowing when the next bomb is gona land or post war Britain where food was scarce, or during the Irish famine...that's hard. Now you just have to contend with the mess they make, the screams they let out and the lack of sleep whilst sitting at your desk.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 02:12:04 AM »
You'd rather be a jacked and lean dwarf over carrying a bit of spare tyre, living a long life, and having a loving family and three kids?

Doesn't always pan out this way pal.....I'm in my 30's and right now nursing two divorcee's into their old former days as independent Alpha males. They both strongly agree on one thing...the children they wouldn't trade for the world, from another angle they feel they wasted their best years invested into a pointless and needless exercise.

Happiness and a long prosperous life does not automatically mean marriage and children. In fact the latter is the route to many men feeling trapped and unhappy and the life sucked out of them
S

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 02:14:17 AM »

Sign me up for "jacked and lean dwarf" who lives life to the fullest on my own terms over a tied down fat drone anyday. Omg he spawned 3 kids, what a mind blowing achievment  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 02:20:59 AM »
Let's be honest here Bob.

1-Does the world need more children?

2-Raising kids now doesn't get my respect, try raising kids in holocaust Germany as a Jew, or raising a family in Gaza right now not knowing when the next bomb is gona land or post war Britain where food was scarce, or during the Irish famine...that's hard. Now you just have to contend with the mess they make, the screams they let out and the lack of sleep whilst sitting at your desk.

You don't have children if you make those comments.  

Nor was I suggesting that raising kids in the UK/US is akin to living through terrible times.  I was suggesting that it is the most fulfilling thing in a person's life.  That is of course just my personal opinion and not a dictat from God.

I am also making a positive assumption that the Teletubby has a loving family and 3 kids.  And if so then that is an achievement and gets my respect and admiration.  It's a lot harder to achieve and a hell of a lot more valuable than a physique.  And I write this as a person who has competed, been obsessed with his body, and at one time been in mags as diverse as Arena and Flex.   The satisfaction I get from my children is immeasurable and the greatest thing in my life by far and I have nothing but respect for men who lose their selfishness to bring up a family.

I am not trolling here and I am not putting anyone down who hasn't got / doesn't want children.  

Sermon over.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 02:24:11 AM »
Sign me up for "jacked and lean dwarf" who lives life to the fullest on my own terms over a tied down fat drone anyday. Omg he spawned 3 kids, what a mind blowing achievment  ::)

^ Exactly my thoughts ENZO.

And you're not a dwarf....5ft7 was considered very tall in Moses days.
S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 02:24:51 AM »

The overweening vanity to suggest that your muscles are a better achievement than someone bringing up 3 children is staggering.  

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 02:25:26 AM »
You don't have children if you make those comments.  

Nor was I suggesting that raising kids in the UK/US is akin to living through terrible times.  I was suggesting that it is the most fulfilling thing in a person's life.  That is of course just my personal opinion and not a dictat from God.

I am also making a positive assumption that the Teletubby has a loving family and 3 kids.  And if so then that is an achievement and gets my respect and admiration.  It's a lot harder to achieve and a hell of a lot more valuable than a physique.  And I write this as a person who has competed, been obsessed with his body, and at one time been in mags as diverse as Arena and Flex.   The satisfaction I get from my children is immeasurable and the greatest thing in my life by far and I have nothing but respect for men who lose their selfishness to bring up a family.

I am not trolling here and I am not putting anyone down who hasn't got / doesn't want children.  

Sermon over.

Having sex and shitting kids out isnt an achievement, its what happens if you dont take precautions.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 02:30:47 AM »
The overweening vanity to suggest that your muscles are a better achievement than someone bringing up 3 children is staggering.  

Thé fact that you have to switch my words around in attempt to justify your stale and outdated values, is disheartening.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2014, 02:31:12 AM »
Doesn't always pan out this way pal.....I'm in my 30's and right now nursing two divorcee's into their old former days as independent Alpha males. They both strongly agree on one thing...the children they wouldn't trade for the world, from another angle they feel they wasted their best years invested into a pointless and needless exercise.

Happiness and a long prosperous life does not automatically mean marriage and children. In fact the latter is the route to many men feeling trapped and unhappy and the life sucked out of them

Exactly. I'm always kind of baffled when some people are so proud of raising kids. Ffs, it's a personal ego, nothing else, NOONE cares about these kids except their parents, most would prefer them not be there at all (as they are rivals to them and their relatives) and whole Africa is doing the same shit, millions of them, every day.. Geez, having a dick and being able to knock some average female is not an accomplishment, nor is "raising them", well it probably is for a parent, but that's it. "Legacy", oh my... why would you care about your "legacy" when you are dead? Do you think Shakespeare cared about his legacy two days after he died?
 Illusions.. of bunch of ants that keep reproducing ant thinking it "means" something.

Btw - Skorp is right - family doesn't automatically equal happiness. Happiness if wife is good looking at an older age, if kids are healthy, seccessfull, good looking, rich and dominating in society when they grow up. Does that always happen? Far from it... But yeah, most here have the genes of gods to transfer to their kids and their parenting abilities are unsurpassed, plenty of happy people, producing more happy people  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 02:31:54 AM »
Having sex and shitting kids out isnt an achievement, its what happens if you dont take precautions.

Don't be obtuse, you are smarter than that.

I'm not talking about having baby mamas, I am talking about properly raising a family.